What's new

Family of Ex-COAS Asif Nawaz Janjua is Being Hunted Down in Lahore

So while the law is being applied selectively, it is still the law.
Ok, but who ensures the law is being applied to the actual criminals and not on innocents? Protesting is a constitutional right. Hundreds of thousands of people came out on May 9 to protest. All it takes is a few people to start fires and spread anarchy. Was it really all the 10 000+ people abducted that destroyed stuff and set fires? Better question, if it actually was 10 000+ people who did all that then what led them to do such a thing? Why is it possible for the call of a single person to send that many people to destroy army installations? What does that signal?
The 10 000+ people abducted were not terrorists. Be sure, if any of those were terrorists they wouldn’t have stones in their hands but kalashnikovs and there would have been mass bloodshed on May 9th.
As far as stats go 47 PROTESTERS were killed and thousands injured. How many security forces were killed? Shouldn’t May 9th be remembered as the massacre of 47 civilians because not a single security personnel died that day only civilians did.
Even if all those thousands of people were involved in burning stuff down that means the people have lost confidence in army (even if it’s a minority) and are calling for change. No one chooses violence as their first option. If peaceful opposition is allowed then violent opposition almost never happens.

What’s needed is a free and fair public trail of everyone involved including those who triggered the May 9 events to happen and illegally arrested Imran Khan which caused the protests.

This Army Chief has become a tout of Nawaz Sherif whose animosity with Janjua is not hidden, but this man (NS) is so fucked up in his head, I don't know how and who raped him as boy that made him a psycho nut case that he is willing to take revenge on the grand daughter of Janjua. I also don't know what "Minor" surgery Maryan went thru that after that surgery this pu$$y whipped general cannot say no to anything.

Is this whisky guy retarded or what? Going after families of retired military guys like this means inviting a coup within the army. These retired guus have alot of relatives still serving and in some cases every generation of a family serving. This idiot will destroy the country and there is no one to stop him.

Its not only Asim. The whole institution is in self survival mode. Even if it means abducting daughters and mothers, it will be done.

This is by design.
I've come to realize that one of the primary factors contributing to Bangladesh's creation is this institutions leadership mentality. Additionally, the failure of Pakistan to reclaim Kashmir from India can also be attributed to the leadership of this organization.

I've come to realize that one of the primary factors contributing to Bangladesh's creation is this institutions leadership mentality.

This again?!

Go read the history, or at least how the 1970's general elections unfolded. But long story short, Awami League won by a landslide in East Pakistan. Bhutto and Yayha Khan didn't want any Awami League politicians in the federal government and Sheikh morphed it into a matter of race and culture and then flamed it all across.

The Bengali Mukti Bahini terrorists started attacking military outposts (which was later blamed on Pak Army, ironically enough) and slaughtered 150,000 Urdu Speaking Biharis, of which no one talks about.

What Pak Army did was self-defense. Plus, things weren't nearly as "intense" as you people claim. We didn't even have 92,000 military personnel deployed in East Pakistan, for crying out loud!

And then came India, urging the Sheikh to become Quaid-e-Azam 2.0 or whatever.

And who could've denied the opportunity?! The guy was in deep sh!t, not much unlike Imran Khan, heh!

Bippity, boppity, boo, Bangladesh happened!

Happy?

I've come to realize that one of the primary factors contributing to Bangladesh's creation is this institutions leadership mentality. Additionally, the failure of Pakistan to reclaim Kashmir from India can also be attributed to the leadership of this organization.
Fact is most military men are dumb and inept.
We allow these assholes to rule pakistan because they have the guns.
They need to be back in the barracks and serving at the broders. They have no business standing in Parliament or doing anything to do with politics.

The the politicians there needs to be a standard. How the f is the shareef family in power. How the f is rana sanulla in power. People who are jahils must be taken out.

For Pakistan to be free we have to get rid of the weeds

Fact is most military men are dumb and inept.

This is not with regards to the current situation but as a whole.

Long time back when I was wanting to get into the army and gave all the tests and everything, and my family was persuading me not to join, a retired Maj Gen came to meet my father and I was there too.

He said keh beta, fauj ko aqalmand ya zaheen banday nhn chahiay hotay. Un ko aik aisa banda chahiay jo bas sar neechay kar kay, without question aik order manay. You only need one or two wise guys, the rest need to be mules. And to be fair, nothing wrong in this. Fauj ka yeh nizam hai.

Imagine if every officer starts questioning each order from above.

Long time back when I was wanting to get into the army and gave all the tests and everything, and my family was persuading me not to join, a retired Maj Gen came to meet my father and I was there too.

He said keh beta, fauj ko aqalmand ya zaheen banday nhn chahiay hotay. Un ko aik aisa banda chahiay jo bas sar neechay kar kay, without question aik order manay. You only need one or two wise guys, the rest need to be mules. And to be fair, nothing wrong in this. Fauj ka yeh nizam hai.

and unfortunately due to nepotism these mules do rise to the top, as we can see with bajwa-munir etc. The problem is in human nature. We are prone to being praised. so when your ideas right or wrong are never challenged, you do start to believe your own bullshit. couple this with the jee sir system prevalent in pak in general (thanks brits) and take it to 11 in the forces. its actually bad for the leadership.

and unfortunately due to nepotism these mules do rise to the top, as we can see with bajwa-munir etc. The problem is in human nature. We are prone to being praised. so when your ideas right or wrong are never challenged, you do start to believe your own bullshit. couple this with the jee sir system prevalent in pak in general (thanks brits) and take it to 11 in the forces. its actually bad for the leadership.

Well I'd just say it's natural human tendency.

You just pick the yes men and keep them close to you.

This again?!

Go read the history, or at least how the 1970's general elections unfolded. But long story short, Awami League won by a landslide in East Pakistan. Bhutto and Yayha Khan didn't want any Awami League politicians in the federal government and Sheikh morphed it into a matter of race and culture and then flamed it all across.

The Bengali Mukti Bahini terrorists started attacking military outposts (which was later blamed on Pak Army, ironically enough) and slaughtered 150,000 Urdu Speaking Biharis, of which no one talks about.

What Pak Army did was self-defense. Plus, things weren't nearly as "intense" as you people claim. We didn't even have 92,000 military personnel deployed in East Pakistan, for crying out loud!

And who could've denied the opportunity?! The guy was in deep sh!t, not much unlike Imran Khan, heh!

Happy?

Have you ever wondered why all this had to happen if winner was asked to form the Govt.?

Why are you separating Yahya Khan from Army and its Generals? (exactly same as today).

Have you contextualized 13 years history prior to 1971?

Last edited:
This again?!

Happy?

Yeah we heard and read these self pity stories since our childhood. 50 years from now your grand children will hear how a terrorist names Imran Khan attacked Army posts with guns and artillery and Army fought back with sticks and knives so they do not kill or injure innocent civilians. But the problem Our Army have now is that Thanks to Camera phones and social media everything is open for everyone to see yet Generals are playing same old 1970s script....one can even tell what will happen tomorrow and day after.

please go and take part in pro-army rallies where schools kids are being forced to come out, yeh daal ab adults me tu nehe galley gy

Maj gen was 100%

But problem is in Pakistan not even 1 leader

We have COAS
We have shahbaaz shreef
Clear cut leaders...we must never question them?? looool.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom