What's new

Famous islamic preacher maulana Delwar Hossain Saydee is died.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

May Allah grant him Jannah and reward him for the struggles he had to face being jailed by rss puppet hasina.

His death is on the hands of the rss puppet hasina. May Allah punish hasina for the oppression she commits against the Muslims of Bangladesh.

Famous Islamic preacher jailed leader of leading Islamic party Bangladesh jamat is no more. Innaliahi wa Innaliahi rajeun

Inna Lillahey Wa Inna Ilaihey Raji'un. May Allah grant him the highest place in Jannah!

The Jamaat he led and party members were probably the least corrupt and sincere people in Bangladesh and still deserve our respect. unlike the corrupt BAL folks. Everyone knows this.

They remain the only patriotic hedge we have against becoming a complete vassal state of our neighbor.

One does not have to be a Jamaat party-member to appreciate the good they did and are trying to do. May it never stop.

His passing will delight many unIslamic entities who openly and covertly root for being slaves of our neighbor (and I'd also say who are basically political sell-outs).

Despite that reality, we cannot stop fighting for our Motherland, this near-perfect place we love so much and call home. Becoming slaves is not normal to us Bangladeshis.

The sacrifices of the millions who fought for our independence (unlike the sell-out party) will only get vindicated if we guard our sovereignty....

Bangladesh being an Islamic entity is not a comfortable thing for leaders of the neighbor country. Yet it is today even more of a secular entity than say - countries like Malaysia.

It will not make Hindutva extremists content unless everyone in Bangladesh does not remain a Muslim anymore.

Last edited:
He died for no reason inna lillahi.
Hope the people turn the country upside down.

Innalillahi wainailahi rojiun. Hasina jailed all of opposition leaders.

His soul will finally be together with Kaguya in moon. Dude literally died on Pakistan's Independence Day. He's truly a "Saccha Pakistani". 😢

How are you so sure of his so called "war crimes"? Do you have any conclusive evidence? Because the ICT proceeding does not suggest anything conclusive. It's all circumstantial hearsay and weak documents.

If you read the ICT judgement against him, you will find the judges parroting the exact same official BAL position when it comes to 1971. The judges must be impartial for a fair trial. But their write up clearly gives away their bias.

I don't know if he was actually ever involved in war crimes such as murder and rape. So I will not try to defend him but nor will I accuse him.

However, I do know one thing - this trial was anything but fair. It was simply a campaign to persecute political opponents. There is no justice in the Bangladeshi justice system.

And that I can never side with.

Today it is political opponents and tomorrow it will be average citizens. Next thing you know, you live in a country akin to that of North Korea.

Attachments

• sayeedi_full_verdict_06(1).pdf
    395.7 KB · Views: 45
How are you so sure of his so called "war crimes"? Do you have any conclusive evidence? Because the ICT proceeding does not suggest anything conclusive. It's all circumstantial hearsay and weak documents.

If you read the ICT judgement against him, you will find the judges parroting the exact same official BAL position when it comes to 1971. The judges must be impartial for a fair trial. But their write up clearly gives away their bias.

I don't know if he was actually ever involved in war crimes such as murder and rape. So I will not try to defend him but nor will I accuse him.

However, I do know one thing - this trial was anything but fair. It was simply a campaign to persecute political opponents. There is no justice in the Bangladeshi justice system.

Today it is political opponents and tomorrow it will be average citizens. Next thing you know, you live in a country akin to that of North Korea.
"আমি খাড়ায়া যামু, আপনে বসায়া দিবেন! লোকে বোঝবে আমাদের মধ্যে কোন সম্পর্ক নাই!"

ভাই বাংলাদেশে বসে এর চেয়ে বেশি কিছু বলা আমার উচিত না!

শুধু একটা কথা বলব যে, আমার ভাসা ভাসা মনে আছে গোলাম আজমের কাছে ১৭ সিটের দোয়ার জন্য যখন ১৯৯১ সালে যাওয়া হয়, তখন গোলাম আজম, নিজামী, মুজাহিদ সহ সবাই মুক্তিযোদ্ধা ছিলেন!

আরো আগে, শেখ মুজিব কিন্তু কোন বিচার শালিসের ধার ধারেন নাই। কিন্তু তাঁর উত্তরাধিকারীরা ঠিকাটা নিয়েছে।

সুর্যের চেয়ে বালি গরম হলে যা হয় আর কি!

1692130451727.jpeg

Last edited:

Did you read the judgement? It seems to have pages and pages of eyewitness testimony. It is amazing they were able get that much evidence in a war crimes case. Ordinary criminal courts convict with much lesser evidence.

Did you read the judgement? It seems to have pages and pages of eyewitness testimony. It is amazing they were able get that much evidence in a war crimes case. Ordinary criminal courts convict with much lesser evidence.

Yes, I have read it. But I don't think you are able to comprehend what I conveyed in my post.

Re-read the judgement and observe the judge's perspective. If you can't identify a bias, then you are just as biased as the rest.

As for the eye witness testimony - it's Bangladesh. You can produce whatever testimony you want.

I am not here to defend Saidee, I am here to dispute the fairness and the intention of the trial itself.

Yes, I have read it. But I don't think you are able to comprehend what I conveyed in my post.

Re-read the judgement and observe the judge's perspective. If you can't identify a bias, then you are just as biased as the rest.

As for the eye witness testimony - it's Bangladesh. You can produce whatever testimony you want.

I am not here to defend Saidee, I am here to dispute the fairness and the intention of the trial itself.
I have no ability to gauge judge's bias. But the judgment has an equal amount of Guilty and Not Guilty decisions sprinkled around. It is hard to call that as a kangaroo court. They could have simply declared everyone guilty without all that hairsplitting.

Back
Top Bottom