What's new

Famous Pakistani Food

with Qeema

71139745_2685787791441363_9161055024917250048_n.jpg
What is this thing?

I'm hungry now and there is nothing to eat but instant indo noodles at my place, currently :(:(

What's this? I've never seen or had this

@denel take a look see
looks like a type of cactus. Not sure as we dont cook with it;some have poisonous skins. in the kalahari there are types which have delicious fruit - cross between citrus and mango in terms of taste.

Even those that follow Imam Abu hanifa, eat everything. Examples are also that you stated like Turkey and Pakistan. The thing is it doesnt say anywhere in Islam that certain fish are harm. Doesnt it say all fish are halal?

That's what I gave read too, but apparently there world is filled with wannabe mullahs. That love to make things complicated and confusing, even though it's clear cut.

Every Buddhist alive in the world does not eat meat. Nice job exposing yourself
Not true on buddists; i knew several and they would eat meat every other month.

In terms of fish - I believe there is ruling in terms of scales - those without is not forbidden but up to you; whereas in judasim, it is not allowed.

looks like a type of cactus. Not sure as we dont cook with it;some have poisonous skins. in the kalahari there are types which have delicious fruit - cross between citrus and mango in terms of taste.

Not true on buddists; i knew several and they would eat meat every other month.

In terms of fish - I believe there is ruling in terms of scales - those without is not forbidden but up to you; whereas in judasim, it is not allowed.
Intresting because what I know is that they were strict vegetarians. In fact vegetarian food in countries like Korea, japan and China is referred to as "Buddhist food"

Available in KP, even at Empress Market Karachi ..
Bitter taste.

Peshawar Vegetable shop..

48722441498_f4c73961e9_h.jpg

Look above his head.
Ya never even had it before so I have no idea it existed. I have had the blossoms of chinar if I'm not wrong. In keema and they were amazing.

Lahore mei khadda gosht kis trah tayar Kia jata hai? Aap bhi dekhiye

Back
Top Bottom