What's new

Famous Pakistani Food

Sweet rice.

105427213_3309043672449102_3836594466039489220_o.jpg

In my opinion these are famous/popular/specialty food of each location in Pakistan. Posters can correct me or add their own.

Karachi - nihari, biryani
Lahore - paye, charga
Islamabad - burger :partay: (Actually idk if Islamabad has any food it is known for)
Peshawar - charsi Karahi
Mardan - chapli kabab
Quetta/Baluchistan - sajji
Multan - sohan halwa

In my opinion these are famous/popular/specialty food of each location in Pakistan. Posters can correct me or add their own.

Karachi - nihari, biryani
Lahore - paye, charga
Islamabad - burger :partay: (Actually idk if Islamabad has any food it is known for)
Peshawar - charsi Karahi
Mardan - chapli kabab
Quetta/Baluchistan - sajji
Multan - sohan halwa
Please include Nihari\Daleem in Lahore and Daleem in Karachi also.

what is daleem?

Haleem or Daleem Solves the Correct Word Problem

Haleem or Daleem Solves the Correct Word Problem

Please say this name properly. “After that, it stabs to demonstrate that HALEEM is the name of ALLAH and should not look down on it. Those who agree to change the terminology claim that the daleem is extracted from Daliya or oatmeal., so it should be renamed… Haleem or Daleem. This dish has a new name: Haleem, Persian, it is flashy wheat and meat harissa. The experts know exactly why Daleem is the correct name for this dish: “Dal se banta hai, isliye Daleem”.

There is no hard and fast rule for doing Daleem (Haleem) in the winter, but doing so hard work in front of the stove, so winter is the best time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom