What's new

Fantasy frontiers :Indian, Pakistani and Chinese border disputes

Remember if you don't listen US, they will call senate hearing for human rights in Indian Occupied Kashmir
that happens with pakistan about Baluchistan. not with India. and it happens rightly.
So, India has to obey the US order, even some of Indian wishes doesn't match with its foreign policy, if they say Indian we need support against Iran in UNO, well India has no choice to say " yes sir".
do i really need to explain who is following orders from US from last several years?
Sooner or later Kashmir will be independent anyway.
:rofl:
Kashmir under marshal law since 1947. Its a longest Marshal Law in history. A region is run by over 7 lakh Indian forces and jets and planes etc etc.... u call it part of India.....very funny ...lolz
if you want Kashmir without the troops then may be you need to convince pakistani terrorists to not to infiltrate in Kashmir. but i think you're gonna have a hard time doing it. but all the best anyways :enjoy:

that happens with pakistan about Baluchistan. not with India. and it happens rightly.

do i really need to explain who is following orders from US from last several years?

:rofl:

if you want Kashmir without the troops then may be you need to convince pakistani terrorists to not to infiltrate in Kashmir. but i think you're gonna have a hard time doing it. but all the best anyways :enjoy:

Bharatis and their ever-lasting contradictions. Pakistan takes orders from US but Pakistan supports Taliban and Haqqanis. The funny thing is that these dumbo airhead simpletons don't even see their obvious contradiction until someone points it out to them. And they continue to act like the world's logicians. :lol:

so pakistanis support Taliban..who recently revealed the video of how they slaughtered FC personnels ?

I am not discussing whether Pakistan supports Taliban (which is a conspiracy theory to begin with) or not and I am not going to bother with your ignorant simplistic post. Please read my post carefully again.

I didn't know that Pak fauj zindabad has lost such a big territory in Kashmir to its enemies and friends equally, yes this is a unique army in the whole world that has lost the land even to the so-called friends. They presented the Shagsam valley to their cheeni friends on a silver platter, that part right below to Shagsam valley is probably Siachen glacier where the Indian forces are sitting on the mountains where pak fauj zindabad had a divine right to build some housing societies, and Kargil that the proud soldiers of Islam lost in 1971 to India and which is the reason actually why India is sitting in Siachen. And last but not least the whole eastern wing where they surrendered so quickly and proudly as if it was a great achievement which would make their mothers proud.

I didn't know that Pak fauj zindabad has lost such a big territory in Kashmir to its enemies and friends equally, yes this is a unique army in the whole world that has lost the land even to the so-called friends. They presented the Shagsam valley to their cheeni friends on a silver platter, that part right below to Shagsam valley is probably Siachen glacier where the Indian forces are sitting on the mountains where pak fauj zindabad had a divine right to build some housing societies, and Kargil that the proud soldiers of Islam lost in 1971 to India and which is the reason actually why India is sitting in Siachen. And last but not least the whole eastern wing where they surrendered so quickly and proudly as if it was a great achievement which would make their mothers proud.

Funny it was a proud son of a mother a civilian tht cause 71 and yet hes made to look like a hero... the same jackasz who caused insurgency by crushing the protestors in baluchistan... and a proud civilian tht withdrew forces frm kargil under us pressure n didnt have enough balls to actually go forward with nuke tests in 98.

Funny it was a proud son of a mother a civilian tht cause 71 and yet hes made to look like a hero... the same jackasz who caused insurgency by crushing the protestors in baluchistan... and a proud civilian tht withdrew forces frm kargil under us pressure n didnt have enough balls to actually go forward with nuke tests in 98.

You must be feeling good now. BTW, are you watching too much ISPR documentaries lately?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom