What's new

FATF can blacklist Pakistan anytime: Indian defence minister

I can't correlate your words "It doesn't offers favouritism either" to what you said above.

Anyway, I agree that you are not going to be blacklisted. You will remain in the grey list.
Better things to worry about rather than this .

Well, if one really wanted to understand contrary to nationalism would pay attention. Modi did mention something like terrorism blah blah during Houston HowdyModi stunt, trump goes on in similar lines and later, Trump said he was talking about Iran. Just because no one is slapping Modi like any street fight, does not mean he has to dealt for the sake of development. In-fact the likes of Modi will never talk about Pakistan openly in UNGA that he already got the answer during presser. Furthermore, Modi's nature is to talk behind close doors & a cunning as well as deceptive man like him will never come up with plausible arguments on a forum like UNGA, against Pakistan. IK did mention India and supported his argument as well. Just read International Media. Pakistan is a daily subject for Indian Officials even on Sundays and for a better understanding; I shouldn't remind you the way India Media brags on daily basis which is a perfect representation of India's official approach about Pakistan. So be it Modi or anyone else, subject matters.

To what end? For all his bluster, did IK / his Govt get enough (16/48) votes in the UNHRC to even move a motion? Let alone pass it.

Today France withdrew its invite to Pak Kashmir's President to speak. Trump is so much of a loose canon - he is completely capable of talking about an imaginary alien invasion as a terror threat. Has the UK sided with you? Has Germany? Japan? Russia? Chinese firms like Oneplus, Xiaomi, Huawei etc. view India as their biggest overseas market - we will see what XI does when he comes to India soon.

The problem is not your message where you have a point about the curbing of civic liberties in Kashmir. The problem is that you are the messenger and you have neither the economic muscle of a China nor the accumulated Goodwill of a Sweden to be a champion of human rights.

True Muslims r not afraid of death.
We will fight for humanity till our ast breath.

ask your pm to show his views about Chinese suppression of the muslims in its territory. How can u be so mum about uighurs muslims , when you are trying hard to be seen as a savior of muslim world .

And just so you know, I am not a Modi supporter nor do I support the curbing of freedoms in Kashmir. But that resistance to stand up needs to come from within India. When your PM goes off on a completely different tangent by calling Modi and his cronies as fascists and Nazis, it becomes difficult to build a counter narrative in India. They bite off more than they can chew - demonetization is a prime example. If anything your Govt is playing right into Modi's hands.

To what end? For all his bluster, did IK / his Govt get enough (16/48) votes in the UNHRC to even move a motion? Let alone pass it.

Today France withdrew its invite to Pak Kashmir's President to speak. Trump is so much of a loose canon - he is completely capable of talking about an imaginary alien invasion as a terror threat. Has the UK sided with you? Has Germany? Japan? Russia? Chinese firms like Oneplus, Xiaomi, Huawei etc. view India as their biggest overseas market - we will see what XI does when he comes to India soon.

The problem is not your message where you have a point about the curbing of civic liberties in Kashmir. The problem is that you are the messenger and you have neither the economic muscle of a China nor the accumulated Goodwill of a Sweden to be a champion of human rights.

Had it been the economic muscle like India; world would have gone acknowledging you openly. In-fact message was delivered to everyone without any fear of outcome. Just because our way of approach is different than Indian prism, doesn't mean it didn't work. Modi has his own style to take on things whereby, Pakistan will applying our own set of game play. Indeed, economic strength does not make one the champion of human rights otherwise, India wouldn't be named for many of crimes in this domain. Just because there is too much nationalism taking over sanity; India is rightly moving towards blackhole which will harm Delhi as well. The design of fantasy that Pakistan didn't secure many votes, wouldn't serve the purpose to downgrade Kashmir issue.

Despite being 7x times smaller, having no economic muscle as you are also pretty much convinced; Pakistan did make a case for Kashmir like never before. What may the outcome, will decide the future of region but later however, we have a good start in this regard. You have a duty to deny but it doesn't mean Pakistan haven't pinned Modi. As said, only economic greed made them to not to snub India openly. India is in-fact a market to the world and that doesn't certify the Modi as champion of human rights. Two things moving forward in different lines.

ask your pm to show his views about Chinese suppression of the muslims in its territory. How can u be so mum about uighurs muslims , when you are trying hard to be seen as a savior of muslim world .

PM has already spoke in this regard. When it comes to talk about such matters, our posture will be different with enemies than foe. The enemy will be taken to the task in open while we will discuss the same with friends but behind the doors for the courtesy though, there is no compromise over fundamentals in this regard.

Had it been the economic muscle like India; world would have gone acknowledging you openly. In-fact message was delivered to everyone without any fear of outcome. Just because our way of approach is different than Indian prism, doesn't mean it didn't work. Modi has his own style to take on things whereby, Pakistan will applying our own set of game play. Indeed, economic strength does not make one the champion of human rights otherwise, India wouldn't be named for many of crimes in this domain. Just because there is too much nationalism taking over sanity; India is rightly moving towards blackhole which will harm Delhi as well. The design of fantasy that Pakistan didn't secure many votes, wouldn't serve the purpose to downgrade Kashmir issue.

Despite being 7x times smaller, having no economic muscle as you are also pretty much convinced; Pakistan did make a case for Kashmir like never before. What may the outcome, will decide the future of region but later however, we have a good start in this regard. You have a duty to deny but it doesn't mean Pakistan haven't pinned Modi. As said, only economic greed made them to not to snub India openly. India is in-fact a market to the world and that doesn't certify the Modi as champion of human rights. Two things moving forward in different lines.

PM has already spoke in this regard. When it comes to talk about such matters, our posture will be different with enemies than foe. The enemy will be taken to the task in open while we will discuss the same with friends but behind the doors for the courtesy though, there is no compromise over fundamentals in this regard.
It is not just economic muscle. It is also Goodwill earned over the years. From the late 1990s since your Kargil foray - whether it is Osama being found in Pak, 26/11, connection to 7/7, the AQ Khan network - your country is not going to be seen as if it is Norway and Imran Khan, and maybe he has genuine interest in peace is not going to be seen as Mandela.

It is not just economic muscle. It is also Goodwill earned over the years. From the late 1990s since your Kargil foray - whether it is Osama being found in Pak, 26/11, connection to 7/7, the AQ Khan network - your country is not going to be seen as if it is Norway and Imran Khan, and maybe he has genuine interest in peace is not going to be seen as Mandela.
Current lynchings,rhetoric against Muslims,religious extremism is doing the job for us. Thanks to Modi the goodwill earned is slowly going down the drain.

There is nothing being done if OBL was our doing alone especially since, everyone out there will come after us. Did you find anything offensive against Pakistan except that Indians finally had something to refer in every single argument while the most of their closest friends (US on Top) didn't come to support such analogy otherwise, Pakistan would have been turned into something like African country till now. You can stick to that weak argument over the time but the reality is different. FATF did not come with mentioning AQ or OBL but in-fact, it was the result of Indian offensive working propaganda though, we aren't blacklisted.

The terms you use continuously for my country, wouldn't support your argument except that any Sanghi out there can feel comfortable. So instead of taking jibes at My country, really have to work in regard to minorities & low caste lives inside India... the lynching, forcing Muslims to chant Hindu slogans & then rape threats are normal now a days. In-fact, India shouldn't be referring to Mandela or Norway or Sweden or Human Rights. Time to rest it with grace and don't touch the topic that doesn't fit India by any definition.

You can satisfy your ego by talking such irrelevant matter though, Indians should be discussing the matter in regard to strategic affairs as well as counter offensive in diplomatic domain. Just don't try to make others to remind you in similar kind. Not even talking about Gandhi and his treatment by Modi gang whereby, Gandhi's killer is given a God like Status.

Current lynchings,rhetoric against Muslims,religious extremism is doing the job for us. Thanks to Modi the goodwill earned is slowly going down the drain.

There is nothing being done if OBL was our doing alone especially since, everyone out there will come after us. Did you find anything offensive against Pakistan except that Indians finally had something to refer in every single argument while the most of their closest friends (US on Top) didn't come to support such analogy otherwise, Pakistan would have been turned into something like African country till now. You can stick to that weak argument over the time but the reality is different. FATF did not come with mentioning AQ or OBL but in-fact, it was the result of Indian offensive working propaganda though, we aren't blacklisted.

The terms you use continuously for my country, wouldn't support your argument except that any Sanghi out there can feel comfortable. So instead of taking jibes at My country, really have to work in regard to minorities & low caste lives inside India... the lynching, forcing Muslims to chant Hindu slogans & then rape threats are normal now a days. In-fact, India shouldn't be referring to Mandela or Norway or Sweden or Human Rights. Time to rest it with grace and don't touch the topic that doesn't fit India by any definition.

You can satisfy your ego by talking such irrelevant matter though, Indians should be discussing the matter in regard to strategic affairs as well as counter offensive in diplomatic domain. Just don't try to make others to remind you in similar kind. Not even talking about Gandhi and his treatment by Modi gang whereby, Gandhi's killer is given a God like Status.

I agree to the internal aspects of India. The Sanghis and their cheerleaders are trying to change the very fabric of Indian society. I lived most of my adult life in the West and its been a while now since I returned. But I've never witnessed the kind of vitriol that the Sanghis spew. The NRIs are even bigger cheerleaders of the Sangh. It's disconcerting to say the least. Of course it is ironic that Pak media and leaders are now reminiscing about Gandhi and Nehru. For what it's worth, unless there is a credible and cohesive opposition there is no one to stop the Modi jaggernaut.

Of course it is ironic that Pak media and leaders are now reminiscing about Gandhi and Nehru.

To understand that in prospect from other side of border; it is in-fact Modi and RSS gang that made everyone to quote the two names in these days. Everyone can notice that such subject wasn't highlighted before but under Modi.

To understand that in prospect from other side of border; it is in-fact Modi and RSS gang that made everyone to quote the two names in these days. Everyone can notice that such subject wasn't highlighted before but under Modi.
It's true. Although even Modi and his cronies are forced to sing praises of Gandhi. But their hatred for Nehru knows no bounds. Which is a shame because Nehru was a true institution builder. They keep harping about the Nehru dynasty but Maneka Gandhi and Varun Gandhi are both BJP MPs. Not that logic matters anymore.

but he said that i don't have any knowledge about the matter.

but he said that i don't have any knowledge about the matter.

Are you sure? I will let you make an effort to search a bit in this regard and exactly as I concluded in my post, is the latest one. You may be looking at top search on Google which is mostly influenced due to number or searches and not the recent development. It will be a bit diverting but top search is how Indians mostly use to quote & say otherwise. However, this is none issue so I will urge you again to make a search with an interest to get the latest.

Side note: I do have the complete draft/minutes of that interview but want you to make an effort.

Hahaha. Live in your bubble. Induranis tend to forget that you were American allies long ago - even before India was a Soviet ally. Trump is a snowflake. But don't forget to tag me when USA forces its way to meditate.

I dont think North Kor-indians have any right to accuse anyone of living in a bubble :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway next time please try not to cry like you did on the 27th Feb, as you inevitably get bodied by a country 7 times smaller than your own

Because india is a superpower beyond that of China and the USA..........:lol:........72 years later and 7× bigger india can't even dare to mess with Pakistan........:azn:.............the only thing you can do is oppress those Kashmiris who are with indian territory.......what does that say??????.........:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom