Pakistan
Faults of American society:

1) Alcoholism
2) LGBT
3) Feminism
4) African Americans used to be whipped by the white man
5) School Shootings
6) Bill Clinton had his dick sucked by Monica Lewinsky
7) Going on imperial wars like the Iraq war, where their entire country was destroyed

Americans should be the last to teach anyone ethics especially from those people from the Middle East and Asia

@Areesh
@beijingwalker

Calling Hillary Clinton a bitch, that she is a bitch.

And there is a big rush in Middle East and in Asia to reject American culture.

And people started laughing well not culturally American.

Last edited:

1) Alcoholism
2) LGBT
3) Feminism
5) School Shootings
7) Going on imperial wars like the Iraq war, where their entire country was destroyed

Americans should be the last to teach anyone ethics especially from those people from the Middle East and Asia

@Areesh
@beijingwalker

I am culturally Pakistani.
Perhaps should start focusing on cultural issues of the place where we live rather than some country 1000s of miles away which we dont really even know that much about save for some stereotypes. End of day USA is the one pulling the strings in pakistan

Let me ask you this.

Would arab countries allow africans and latinos to replace them and take over?
Would Greece or Korea let africans and latinos to replace them and take over?

Well US is going to be white minority nation in 2040 and white population is only going to diminish further and further because they have far fewer kids then blacks/browns and also because of immigration from 3rd world nations

When you replace the people who made you a superpower with refugees from the third world, you get all sorts of crazy beliefs alongside priviledged whites wanting to support non whites in hysterical ways.

Now days nearly everyone in the US wants to be bisexual, gay, lesbian, transgender, pansexual, weed smoker, BLM activists etc. The small minority who are not have become anti-vaxxing neo nazis. The country has gone into retardation with the demise of a dominant population group.

Well, hopefully the wonderful cultural insights propagated on this thread will become so widely believed that the invasion of our country by third world "migrants" will screech to a halt! After all, who would want to come to such a retarded, shitty country if they weren't born here????????????????????????????????????

1) Alcoholism
2) LGBT
3) Feminism
5) School Shootings

@Areesh
@beijingwalker

Anything wrong with # 6 :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy:

1) Alcoholism
2) LGBT
3) Feminism
5) School Shootings

@Areesh
@beijingwalker

What happened , you lost money on the US stock market?

Well, hopefully the wonderful cultural insights propagated on this thread will become so widely believed that the invasion of our country by third world "migrants" will screech to a halt! After all, who would want to come to such a retarded, shitty country if they weren't born here????????????????????????????????????
Stop invading countries in the developing world, and allow their peoples to develop their countries and prosper there you moron.

Then people would not leave their country of origin.

1) Alcoholism
2) LGBT
3) Feminism
5) School Shootings

@Areesh
@beijingwalker

This is coming from somebody with a Pakistani and Canadian flag. Don't you think if your own country was so great you wouldn't need two different flags. Especially one that is Western.
Would arab countries allow africans and latinos to replace them and take over?
I guess it's ok for other groups

The Middle East is home to a large number of expats from all around the world. As a matter of fact, expatriates make up more than 40% of the current Middle East population.

When you replace the people who made you a superpower with refugees from the third world, you get all sorts of crazy beliefs alongside priviledged whites wanting to support non whites in hysterical ways.

True, a better question is why did they let your family in Australia? I suppose if they didn't you'd then be screaming racism all night just as much as the Africans and Latinos.

Last edited:
This is coming from somebody with a Pakistani and Canadian flag. Don't you think if your own country was so great you wouldn't need two different flags. Especially one that is Western.

True, a better question is why did they let your family in Australia?
Coming from a hypocrite who is holding two American flags. You have no right to lecture me.

1) Alcoholism
2) LGBT
3) Feminism
5) School Shootings

@Areesh
@beijingwalker

With all those faults, the thing we love most is liberty. I can pull out my credit card, spend $3,000 and put what you have written on a billboard on Interstate 5 here. People will look, chuckle and move on. But, if you somehow sneak in (definitely can't do it in open) and do it in Pakistan or any Muslim nation, you will be disappeared. That I think is inconvenient.

Coming from a hypocrite who is holding two American flags. You have no right to lecture me.

How am I a hypocrite? You don't see me opening threads slamming Pakistan.

If you want me to start threads slamming stuff about Pakistan/India/Bangladesh I can do that...the only thing that will achieve is 50 pages of uproar.

Last edited:
1. Is a problem, including in Pakistan.
2. Not a problem (why are you obsessed who strangers have sex with?)
3. Not a problem
4. Not a problem in 2022. Is also being addressed as a historic event
5. Actually a problem. Gun culture in America is a religion and religions always cause problems.
6. wtf, not a problem and why do you care? see number 2
7. is a problem, but is also true for every single empire on earth. Even the Prophet and the first Caliphas invaded lands.
You seem be triggered hard for some reason. I have said it before and will say it again, why do you suckle at the teats of the west while hating it so much?
Move to any other non western country where you feel has values more aligned with yours. (Most likely Afghanistan)

1. Is a problem, including in Pakistan.
2. Not a problem (why are you obsessed who strangers have sex with?)
3. Not a problem
4. Not a problem in 2022. Is also being addressed as a historic event
5. Actually a problem. Gun culture in America is a religion and religions always cause problems.
6. wtf, not a problem and why do you care? see number 2
7. is a problem, but is also true for every single empire on earth. Even the Prophet and the first Caliphas invaded lands.
You seem be triggered hard for some reason. I have said it before and will say it again, why do you suckle at the teats of the west while hating it so much?
Move to any other non western country where you feel has values more aligned with yours. (Most likely Afghanistan)
For a hypocrite pretending to be a Pakistan when you are not.

Why are you living in Canada. Same reason why Western expatriates live in Middle East because of the oil industry there.

With all those faults, the thing we love most is liberty. I can pull out my credit card, spend $3,000 and put what you have written on a billboard on Interstate 5 here. People will look, chuckle and move on. But, if you somehow sneak in (definitely can't do it in open) and do it in Pakistan or any Muslim nation, you will be disappeared. That I think is inconvenient.
you are 100% right!
The problem with western born/raised conservatives Muslims is that they have been so thoroughly brainwashed by their crazy religious parents. They legit HATE the westerns world while fully enjoying ALL the freedoms and liberties it has to offer. Hypocrisy is in their DNA and if confronted they just get childish and hurl insults. It's a self defence mechanism as they know they are being hypocritical but can't admit it.

For a hypocrite pretending to be a Pakistan when you are not.

Why are you living in Canada. Same reason why Western expatriates live in Middle East because of the oil industry there.
So I am not Pakistani now? Do you have proof? Are you stalking me? Or are you lying like you typically are.
Why am I living in Canada?
I was brought here as a child by my parents. I was educated here, and I realize why Canada is such a wonderful place to live and why Pakistan is not.
It's because people like you are in charge of Pakistan and not in Canada.
Now, why are YOU in Canada? Why not move to an "Islamic" country since you hate Canada so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom