[post=2802]Quoted post[/post]​
Sidra,Its not "aplesidra"!
Its "Applesidra"

that drink is short in karachi!

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Nov 8 2005, 10:17 PM
do u guys here drink beer???
whats the difference between beer and wine :cheers:

are they both the same thing
as far as redbull and other energy drinks re concerned i tried drinking them but they were as far as i think r pathatic in taste it seems im drinking some medicine in liquid form

what u guys sae dawai
[post=2510]Quoted post[/post]​
beer and wine are two diffrent categories!
beer is alcohalic and non alcohalic.....I love to drink non-Alcohalic Beer with dinner in winters after Gym Exersice! :thumbsup:
where as wine is totally Alcohalic which brings you out of ur sences! :p:

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Nov 15 2005, 09:44 PM
thanks for the info
[post=2954]Quoted post[/post]​
Do u wana try any1 of these categories?? :cheers:

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 13 2005, 09:29 AM
beer and wine are two diffrent categories!
beer is alcohalic and non alcohalic.....I love to drink non-Alcohalic Beer with dinner in winters after Gym Exersice! :thumbsup:
where as wine is totally Alcohalic which brings you out of ur sences! :p:
[post=2842]Quoted post[/post]​

I prefer cereal and protien shackes after excersice..

BTW: how much do you bench and squat?

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 16 2005, 11:54 AM
I prefer cereal and protien shackes after excersice..

BTW: how much do you bench and squat?
[post=3000]Quoted post[/post]​
not much...Just 1-2 Tinz! :cheers:

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Nov 12 2005, 09:28 PM
any body here like aplesidra? :bounce: ?
[post=2802]Quoted post[/post]​
I like it its really good I mean different from others like pakcola

very interesting no one talks about new cola.I think name is 'Qibla Cola', Launched by some Islamic loby in UK midlands to counter American cola giants. :lol: :lol:
They said coca cola and pepsi is helping israel bcoz both cpmpanies are owned by jews. :p: :p:

Originally posted by abhishek@Nov 23 2005, 01:35 AM
very interesting no one talks about new cola.I think name is 'Qibla Cola', Launched by some Islamic loby in UK midlands to counter American cola giants. :lol: :lol:
They said coca cola and pepsi is helping israel bcoz both cpmpanies are owned by jews. :p: :p:
[post=3506]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: what are they going to do about nike? Nokia?

Originally posted by abhishek@Nov 23 2005, 12:35 PM
[post=3506]Quoted post[/post]​
If we don't use jew's product then only these products will be availible in pakistan..
101 soap and cow soap instead of palmoline, Lux and safeguard, dentonic manjan n peelu toothpaste instead of close-up,sugarcane juice instead of pepsi and cocacola. :D

Few months back owner of that firm 'Qibla Cola' comes on channel-4 and he was quiet clear about the product.when anchor ask him why he use almost same type.designe packaging which look exactly like coke cane he just smiles :) :D

I think soon after we are seeing some islamic bank are emerging in Abu-dhabi,London and NY. may be they are also following same inspiration :lol: :lol:
about Nike or Nokia I am not sure but may be in future we would see new Al-Mujharan phone!!!! :stupid:

Back
Top Bottom