What's new

Fazlu for President IRP: Without Fazlu RegimeChange is incomplete!!!

Mangus Ortus Novem

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Dear Paks,

We need to make sure that the RegimeChange Enablers install Fazlu as the President of IRP.

Please, let us realise that without Fazlu's 'street power' this RegimeChange wouldn't have been possible.

As the WikiLeaks have proven that the FazoolMullahMaffia leader Fazlu is the 'KingMaker' of Pakistan.

Without his danda-bardar fouj i.e. FazluMalitia there couldn't have been any 'long marches' possible.

Credit where it is due!

Fazlu for the President of Pakistan!

Those YoungPaks who have social-media accounts, kindly, start this 'Plea' ... of course, the august courts will open their door at midnight hour to uphold the Constituition of Pakistan.

Noboy has defended the 'Aaeeeen' more than Fazlu.

Its only natural and logical that Fazlu visits EU and the US as the SupremeCommander of Pakistan.

Naturally, he must recieve Full Guard of Honour on daily basis...

Just imagine Fazlu in the Presidential Carriage!

The RegimeChange Enablers must follow through... their Pakistan deserves Fazlu as the Head of Pak SoftState!!!

#FazluPresidentIRP

Mangus

@Slav Defence @Horus @HRK @N.Siddiqui @Zarvan @Areesh @Mugen @Musings @StormBreaker @SIPRA @Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER @PanzerKiel @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Pindi Boy @Dr. Strangelove @Zibago @Windjammer @ghazi52 @Ghazwa-e-Hind

images (10).jpeg

Dear Paks,

We need to make sure that the RegimeChange Enablers install Fazlu as the President of IRP.

Please, let us realise that without Fazlu's 'street power' this RegimeChange wouldn't have been possible.

As the WikiLeaks have proven that the FazoolMullahMaffia leader Fazlu is the 'KingMaker' of Pakistan.

Without his danda-bardar fouj i.e. FazluMalitia there couldn't have been any 'long marches' possible.

Credit where it is due!

Those YoungPaks who have social-media accounts, kindly, start this 'Plea' ... of course, the august courts will open their door at midnight hour to uphold the Constituition of Pakistan.

Its only natural and logical that Fazlu visits EU and the US as the SupremeCommander of Pakistan.

The RegimeChange Enablers must follow through... their Pakistan deserves Fazlu as the Head of Pak SoftState!!!

#FazluPresidentIRP

Mangus

@Slav Defence @Horus @HRK @N.Siddiqui @Zarvan @Areesh @Mugen @Musings @StormBreaker @SIPRA @Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER @PanzerKiel @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Pindi Boy @Dr. Strangelove @Zibago @Windjammer @ghazi52 @Ghazwa-e-Hind
Sir Fazlu President bnay ya na bnay lekin Mohsin Dawar ko defense minister bnana hoga

Sir Fazlu President bnay ya na bnay lekin Mohsin Dawar ko defense minister bnana hoga

Thankyou, YoungPak!

But of course... we need the ImportedCabinet...

Honourable Mohsin Dawar DefenceMinsiter!

Honourable Manzoor Pashteen National Security Advisor!

Honourable Billo the WokeWarrior Foreign Minister!

Honourable Ali Wazir Governer KPK!

We need all the 'supreme leaders' in this Cabinet...

And of course, then Aaaaeeeen demands that these greats be saluted by the Gang-of-Five!

Wonderful.

#FazluPresidentIRP

Mangus

Dear Paks,

Credit where it is due!

#FazluPresidentIRP

Mangus

Fully agree, Paa Jee. Great mission, undertaken by General Bajwa & Co., would remain incomplete; unless Fazlu, the great statesman of Asia, is not given his due role, and that, of course, is "Sadr e Mumlakat e Pakistan". Without him, this swineyard seems desolated.

Would be a million dollar scene watching everyone saluting Disel, The very same Disiel who use to take them to cleaners when we wasn't in power.

M
Dear Paks,

Credit where it is due!

#FazluPresidentIRP

Mangus

My mother who is imran khan supporter. Told me that fazl deserves to be president.
I was aghast at this statement.
I asked her again, that is she serious?
She said yes. The guy was most desperate and worked so hard to make this regime change . Pdm must give what he deserve.
Army deserve to salute the president who is direct protege of ajit doval, never accepted Pakistan movement. And always called creation of Pakistan a bad omen.
Fazal was all for the creation of an indian union for Pakistan Bangladesh and india.

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
M

My mother who is imran khan supporter. Told me that fazl deserves to be president.
I was aghast at this statement.
I asked her again, that is she serious?
She said yes. The guy was most desperate and worked so hard to make this regime change . Pdm must give what he deserve.
Army deserve to salute the president who is direct protege of ajit doval, never accepted Pakistan movement. And always called creation of Pakistan a bad omen.
Fazal was all for the creation of an indian union for Pakistan Bangladesh and india.
Fazlu was living in the parliament lodges for several years before PTI came to power. For several years he was enjoying the status of a federal minister just by becoming a lota of every political party or a foreign power. Finally PTI made him pack his bags from parliament lodges. All these years he faced his real worth sitting idle.But he was busy in conspiracies and finally the scumbag succeeded.

Give all the positions these scums want, afterwards do elections and send them packing to jail

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom