What's new

Fazlur Rehman meets Ajeet doval .

Those votes were of electables who were in his party
Nawaz Sharif is an unpopular person no one likes him
Imran Khan is the most popular politician of Pakistan he has supporters in all four provinces people love him
Nawaz has some supporters in areas like Gujranwala Lahore Kasur Sialkot etc

Do you have enough neurons to understand what I am trying to say? How come PML-N is the second largest party in parliament even after massive rigging? Why did Establishment need to rig Senate elections? How come IK gave a truck-load of political bribe to Akhtar Mengal's BNP before vote-of-no-confidence against Establishment stooge Sadiq Sanjrani? Do you have an answer? Do you even live in Pakistan? If so, under which rock do you reside? Do you think before your open your mouth to talk trash? Do you ever tire of being proven wrong? Do you have even an iota of self-respect?

Your saying that IK is the most popular leader proves that your skull is devoid of grey matter. He is no more than an Establishment / Deep State puppet.

This thread is trash & it belongs in Politics section.

Do you have enough neurons to understand what I am trying to say?
Elections are won with electables strong candidates
Imran Khan is popular but he also can't win without strong candidates people don't vote for party head but for local candidates
Nawaz was planted in Pakistani politics by a dictator
I know how politics work and how popular ganja Sharif is and there wasn't any rigging anyone who losses says same thing what pmln is saying
Your saying that IK is the most popular leader proves that your skull is devoid of grey matter. He is no more than an Establishment / Deep State puppet.
This shows your neutrality
In reality ganja lohar was planted in politics by a dictator
Without the help of dictator he couldn't win a councilor election
Do you even live in Pakistan?
I live in Pakistan but you yourself have told me few days back that you live in US or used to live or maybe your brother lives

Last edited:
Elections are won with electables strong candidates

This is how Deep State idiots think politics works. That is why PML-Q, PTI, & other such parties are made by herding 'electables'. You say this because you do not know any better. 1970 elections proved this to be a secondary concern. Electorate does not always favor an 'electable' candidate. The party and party leadership also matters because people are not blind. They see & experience quality of governance and performance. That is how PML-N swept Punjab in 2013 and got good votes elsewhere also. Had 2018 elections been free & fair, PML-N would have been in government.

Khan is popular but he also can't win without strong candidates people don't vote for party head but for local candidates

Electables matter up to a point, & only where biradari concerns are strong. People do consider leadership quality when they vote, but an Establishment stooge like you would not admit this.

was planted in Pakistani politics by a dictator

So? Was Bhutto not the same way? Is IK not the same? When such entrants / plants grow to put their roots in electoral politics and stand on their own, Establishment tries to bring them down. This is the crux of the problem. IK is far too old and stupid to get to the level achieved by Bhutto & NS. Therefore, Establishment does not yet fear their puppet.

I know how politics work and how popular ganja Sharif is and there wasn't any rigging anyone who losses says same thing what pmln is saying

You know nothing about politics. You are totally clueless & your posts demonstrate the level of your knowledge. Here are some of the reports from neutral sources:

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2...ion-imran-khan-official-results-win-coalition
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/403540-elections-2018-fafen-report-finds-various-irregularities
https://www.dawn.com/news/1422775
https://www.geo.tv/latest/205104-eu-monitors-team-says-pakistan-election-not-a-level-playing-field

Pre & post poll rigging is very well documented, if only you bother to acknowledge it. Just the fact that there were army personnel in the polling stations is enough all by itself. I voted and I was asked by an army jawan as to whom I intended to vote for. Why? Everyone knows about 'malfunction' of RTS on the election eve. Electoral process was not properly followed. Form 45 irregularities were abundant. Many polling stations showed 100% voter turnout.

This shows your neutrality

Why am I supposed to be neutral? I have my opinions which I try to base on facts & logic, but I do not claim to be neutral. In fact I was pro-PTI until 2014 dharna.

In reality ganja lohar was planted in politics by a dictator
Without the help of dictator he couldn't win a councilor election

Blame the Establishment then, & not NS who happened to be an elected Prime Minister three times.

I live in Pakistan but you yourself have told me few days back that you live in US or used to live or maybe your brother lives

You just proved yourself to be a scatter-brained idiot. What does this gibberish have to do with anything? If you live in Pakistan then you must know what the hell is going on, but you are unaware of much that is going on. The vehemence of your opinions shows the quality of your engagement with people in Pakistan.

You just proved yourself to be a scatter-
Why are you abusing me again and again
I used to think you are better than average patwaris of pdf
You asked where you live and I replied
As far as leadership qualities are concerned Nawaz Sharif is a khota
Not interested in the articles of foreign newspapers and foreign funded newspapers
Bhutto was popular politician from an influential political family one of biggest land owners of Sindh Imran Khan is most popular politician of Pakistan right now
And don't qoute me not interested in your stupid pro India comments

Back
Top Bottom