What's new

FC Commandant Siffat Ghayoor Martyred in Peshawar Blast

It wasn't the scooty which exploded.....Look at 00:44 ....The scooty is in good condition...He can't be the attacker.....

if you see 1: 50 the flash comes from back......Either the bomb was in his trunck or the car on rear was really the attacker......

Its anit the scooty guy....He cant be....With such huge explosion the scootry survived...NO WAY....

YouTube - Frontier Constabulary Commandant Siffat Ghayoor martyred in Peshawar Blast

The initial reports were of either a car or motorbike being used.

But if you see the video of the CCTV footage clearly, you will see a man in white dress coming from the back side of the car, he stood for a sec with another man waiting for the bus in clue clothes and the bomber identifies the occupant of the car to be the commandant and then suddenly steps forward towards the car and blows himself up. The blast major thrust was toward the car, it seems th suicide bomber had all his explosives at the front and the fire ball suggests that also as it goes through the car by breaking the glass.

Siffat Sb was sitting on the left side, while his guard was in the back, both got killed, while the driver was shielded by Siffat's body and he escaped death and from his side window door got out and then was struck by a car also.

yes. he was also grand son of Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar and First cousin of Governor Awais Ghani.

Owais Ghani is one of the patriotic people and Sardar Abdur Rab Nisthar was like right hand of Jinnah. He is one of the founding members of Pakistan.

This should be enough to prove the blood and patriotism of Shaheed Siffat Ghayoor :pakistan:

we are sad very sad here gloomy

This lax security is a shame on our nation. We are fighting a multi pronged war never seen before in our history and suicide bombers and home made terrorists have a key to every city and installation it seems. Who is protecting these bastards?

Why do the terrorists always have pin point intelligence? who is gathering and combing intelligence for them? Someone is complicit with these bastards and they are sitting in government or military and acting innocent. I just know it.

This lax security is a shame on our nation. We are fighting a multi pronged war never seen before in our history and suicide bombers and home made terrorists have a key to every city and installation it seems. Who is protecting these bastards?

Why do the terrorists always have pin point intelligence? who is gathering and combing intelligence for them? Someone is complicit with these bastards and they are sitting in government or military and acting innocent. I just know it.

It was not lackness security, it was kind of his own fault.

He did not used bomb proof or bullet proof vehicle, nor any extra guard except for 1-2 body guards and used mostly his own govt car or a land cruiser sometimes, even though he was an IG level person and had huge man power under him, nor even he used to let his people block the roads when he would come out of office, this time also he was stuck at a red light which he could have avoided. He even had nearly same timings of coming out of office and did not believed in extra ordinary security measures.

He was that kind of a person, not like people who have huge motorcades and security layout and cause traffic jams.

One hell of a brave person he was, his bravery cost him his life too.

But jeb kisi kaa time poora hoo chukaa hotaa hai, it comes no matter where you hide.

:(

The initial reports were of either a car or motorbike being used.

But if you see the video of the CCTV footage clearly, you will see a man in white dress coming from the back side of the car, he stood for a sec with another man waiting for the bus in clue clothes and the bomber identifies the occupant of the car to be the commandant and then suddenly steps forward towards the car and blows himself up. The blast major thrust was toward the car, it seems th suicide bomber had all his explosives at the front and the fire ball suggests that also as it goes through the car by breaking the glass.

Siffat Sb was sitting on the left side, while his guard was in the back, both got killed, while the driver was shielded by Siffat's body and he escaped death and from his side window door got out and then was struck by a car also.
Actually the newscaster was keep repeating about the scooter guy again and again......I just did it so that no one call an innocent a terrorist like the newscaster was saying.....The real terrorist who exploded himself will go to hell.....

Whic part of Sadar did it happen?
Deans chowk....Also known as FC chowk......The last chowk of saddar A petrol pumb nearby then you reach Rail station ..........Hope that gives you the exact spot....

To add more
blastsite.jpg

Last edited:
I am sure this individual was a capable and pariotic one as everybody is praising him, he sereved and died while safeguaring his motherland, his family will be proud of him. To be honest with you, preventing suicide attacker is very difficult, they are ready to die so nothing can stop them. Although in alot of occasions both in Pakistan and AFghanistan the security forces have successfully killed the attacker before he has managed to blow his f!lthy head. The attackers must have had good information about the movement of the officer to carry out such a deadly attack.

when somebody is willing to strap explosives and explode himself, it gives him and his group a strategic advantage by far....

there is no technology that can stop a suicide bomber in a city, what's important is intel; knowing who they would want to target and providing them with effective safety measures.

if this has happened a few months back when we in Peshawar were getting pounded by these attackers, then security would have been more beefed up for him; but I think that since the bombings have gone down, they were less adament to travelling around without security detail.

question again arises, how did the bomber know his location? At least the area near the office buildings should be combed and sweeped to ensure that there are no suspicious looking people (between ages of 18 and 35), before the vehicle leaves and heads out.

other question is, from where they get their explosives? As in all other threads on similar incidents -- I would say that the handlers of these bombers need to be shut down and punished severely in public. Make a lesson out of these sick, pathetic souls.

Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Elaihe Rajeoon

A great loss indeed, I am totally devastated. Such a nice and humble person he was. May Allah give his family patience and courage to overcome this trajick loss. I saw him last week at the Gate of his home at Railway Road coming out with his family. He was a father to a 12 year old Daughter and a 9 year old Son.

You will be greatly missed Ghayoor... you are my hero and I was always impressed of your personality... you will always be a role model for us youngsters. Rest in Peace

Your blood will be avenged Inshallah

Don't know much about this person. But only looking at photos with his comrade and the way he was moving around in deep danger areas. It proves he was very brave person.
Another brave soldier fallen in the line of duty.

I had met Siffat Ghayoor back in 1997 when he was serving as an ASP in the Peshawar Police. At the time he was known to be a hard-@ss police officer who was considered to be a nightmare for criminals. He used to shoot first and ask questions later. He was killed by the TTP in retaliation to the brutal treatment he gave some of the captured terrorists in order to get information and bust their network in and around Peshawar. His grandfather was the famous Sardar Abdur Rab Nishter. The TTP has targeted him specifically in order to retaliate against his treatment of their terrorist colleagues.

It will be hard to replace an officer like him in the Police ranks. May his soul rest in peace and may his family has the patience to bear this invaluable loss of a good soldier against the terrorist ba$tards of TTP!!

Surveillance detection, this is something we have been arguing for in Pakistan for over four years. Had they used SB assets for SD, this may have been averted.

Wow this was brutal....never seen a video of a suicide attack before
May he rest in peace....

One question.....why was this particular man targeted?

Didnt the army take over operations from FC....Also, the FC seems more like a paramilitary/BSF typr org. So why was his assasination so important?...
I fail to see the strategy in killing this man....

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Sorry....I think I just saw Xyons reply and answered my own Qs.

Was sitting in HayatAbad (North Peshawer?) packing up relief goods for flood victims when this happened. Heard the explosion and instantly knew that Peshawer's been attacked yet again.

The people around me said the very same thing which Taimi mentioned earlier. He was a very loyal and dedicated officer and was responsible for numerous successful operations. May God bless his soul and give patience and strength to his family.

Back
Top Bottom