What's new

Fearing IS, Afghan Shias seek help from Taliban

yeh and in Sunni areas they killed Sunnis in thousands because they look like hazaras right?

Ahmad tell you if you yourself made it a shia sunni war then the game is going to be bloodier and dirtier than ever leading to never ending damage to Afghanistan just like Pakistan

So far the hate is mostly laden with ethnicity once it became sectarian then t will be uglier
I havent made it that way, this is how it was, it is sad but what can somebody like me do?

the uzbeks look like hazaras but they asked them questions to verify they were sunnis and let them go. uzbeks were as much in oppostion with the taliban as the hazaras and tajiks, but they didnt have the same fate

Since you are ignorant about Afghan situation and ethnic divide hence i assume your claim is as ignorant as your other assumptions in this regard so NVM

Sorry my bad. Taliban are good Pushtuns, poor guys, no one understand these guys. look how innocent they look.

wr05_big.jpg

Leave the Qaidiani boy alone. He is ignorant of the situation.

If Taliban were against Shias, trust me there would not be one left alive in Afghanistan.

You liberal dickheads mistake the taliban for some terrorist organization. They are just conservative rural Pashtuns that have taken arms. They don't have a political agenda.
Post reported for spreading religious hatred

No, I mean members here on this forum.
Well no one is apologizing for Taliban, the explanation is for reason of Hazaras approaching the Taliban in Ghazni against ISIS. Its a discussion forum, not comment section of youtube for childish ranting

Samandri in specific , and you in indirect sense.

:what: So? discussing a topic makes us Taliban?

if so do you think all those Hazaras aka Shias asking Taliban help again Daish become terrorists?

I havent made it that way, this is how it was, it is sad but what can somebody like me do?

the uzbeks look like hazaras but they asked them questions to verify they were sunnis and let them go. uzbeks were as much in oppostion with the taliban as the hazaras and tajiks, but they didnt have the same fate

one incident still is not powerful enough to prove that Afghan wars have anything to do with sectarianism.

This news by AFP shows that it is not about sectarianism.

Sorry my bad. Taliban are good Pushtuns, poor guys, no one understand these guys. look how innocent they look.

wr05_big.jpg

NVM again because your brain is not getting the crux of the discussion which is BTW not about good or bad Taliban rather it is about the factual different dimensions of the political scenario

Samandri in specific , and you in indirect sense.
No, it actually reflects your lack of knowledge on Afghan affairs and ground realities.......what are you doing on a mature discussion forum?, go to facebook

If Taliban were against Shias, trust me there would not be one left alive in Afghanistan.

You liberal dickheads mistake the taliban for some terrorist organization. They are just conservative rural Pashtuns that have taken arms. They don't have a political agenda.

:lol: well they do have political agenda

wr05_big.jpg
Mirza Ahmad Sahab, the discussion is not about nature of Taliban, whether they are terrorists or not, its about Hazaras of Ghazani asking their help against ISIS. The priority of Afghan Taliban and Al-Qaida is not war with Shia sect. On the other hand Daesh revolves around Ant-shiasm and for that reason Al-Qaida disowned them. Afghan Taliban have no allegiance to ISIS but are still with AlQaida.
Afghan taliban have never announced taking over any other country. I think they just want to control their own nation which is spiraling out of control.
Afghan Taliban have no international ambitions but they do have political agenda, they want to capture Kabul.

Mirza Ahmad Sahab, the discussion is not about nature of Taliban, whether they are terrorists or not, its about Hazaras of Ghazani asking their help against ISIS. The priority of Afghan Taliban and Al-Qaida is not war with Shia sect. On the other hand Daesh revolves around Ant-shiasm and for that reason Al-Qaida disowned them. Afghan Taliban have no allegiance to ISIS but are still with AlQaida.

Afghan Taliban have no international ambitions but they do have political agenda, they want to capture Kabul.

Chup kar luffy.

Those southern Pashtuns of Afghanistan, want to maintain their way of life. I don't blame them. And they are the only ones fighting invaders. And don't bring that hypocrisy bullshit on me. If Punjabis want Islam as their rule of law, then I am happy, because I have nothing to fear in this way of life. Only kaafirs and communists are afraid of deeni kanun.

Okay. Do you think its good for they are asking for help from Taliban? I mean Taliban did kill a lot of Shias. Or is it a choice between lesser evil and bigger evil?

Don't kid yourself. Taliban and other Sunni Pashtun rulers have used terrorism in the past against Hazaras.

Persecution of Hazara people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daesh in Afghanistan are simply Sunni Pashtuns who wish to continue jihad, instead of holding peace negotiations with the Afghan government. It's a faction that split itself from the Quetta Shura.

Back
Top Bottom