What's new

Fellow Indian Members

CONNAN

Reaction score
Country
India
It is sickinning to see that some of us not appreciative when other members brought forward about their countries willing to help in our time of need . why do we have to stoop to such a low level . India needs management lessons for better understanding pandemic situation and to treat and care patients . why don't we accept the fact this crisis is due to our mismanagement . what if some country make above and beyond claims , are we so blinded by our hatred that we are dumb enough to forget the fact which is right and wrong . one of my Pakistani neighbor requested their religious person in their local mosque in Islamabad made an announcement in the mosque for collective prayer for India. Everybody raised their hands together for prayer at Sahoor time .
heck some of the Pakistanis here in our locality in US donated to our local temple who in turn helping poor people mostly in Mumbai to get their oxygen supply .

Yes we have our issue's and differences with our Pakistani neighbors but we should not loose our common sense due to blind hatred THINK!!!!!!!

Thank you China and Pakistan for all your Prayers and help an average indian who is dying on the streets needs it more than ever

PS - don't bother to troll this you will be ignored

It is sickinning to see that some of us not appreciative when other members brought forward about their countries willing to help in our time of need . why do we have to stoop to such a low level . India needs management lessons for better understanding pandemic situation and to treat and care patients . why don't we accept the fact this crisis is due to our mismanagement . what if some country make above and beyond claims , are we so blinded by our hatred that we are dumb enough to forget the fact which is right and wrong . one of my Pakistani neighbor requested their religious person in their local mosque in Islamabad made an announcement in the mosque for collective prayer for India. Everybody raised their hands together for prayer at Sahoor time .
heck some of the Pakistanis here in our locality in US donated to our local temple who in turn helping poor people mostly in Mumbai to get their oxygen supply .

Yes we have our issue's and differences with our Pakistani neighbors but we should not loose our common sense due to blind hatred THINK!!!!!!!

Thank you China and Pakistan for all your Prayers and help an average indian who is dying on the streets needs it more than ever

Pakistan's gesture must be appreciated and the common citizen there has been very vocal in their support toward India. Also people like Edhi (who I understand was as revered as Mother Teresa) and his foundation are fine examples of Pakistan's largesse. Many of the younger members here might not know but even in the midst of the Bhuj Eathquake, Pakistan had sent relief material to India.

On this forum, you may still see some sense. If behavior of your countrymen is making you sick on this heavily moderated forum, I suggest you shouldn't visit twitter, facebook or any other social media platform.

Kashmir is a major problem between India and Pakistan. We consider fight between Kashmiris and your soldiers as a legit struggle. We will continue to support Kashmiris until they start bombing schools, temples, markets etc.. If supporting local population against what we consider occupying forces makes the whole Pakistani population, including the children who die in plane crash, terrorists, then we are happy to accept this title. However, our upbringing doesn't let us be happy on the suffering of common folks even if they almost always, in majority, make fun of us, dance on the killing of school children in Pakistan, rejoice on the deaths of plane crashes killing scores of Pakistanis.

We have grown up reading stories of the likes of Salahuddin Ayyubi who sent his physician to treat his biggest enemy, Richard the Lion-heart.

I was, and still am, against the idea of creating trends when majority of Indians are still mocking us.. but from inside, I know how I am feeling seeing the people gasping for oxygen outside of the hospitals. I want to bring suffering of Kashmiris after a continuous lockdown that broke them financially and physically, and Indians celebrating on social media, calling for rape of Kashmiri women, to justify what's happening there, but after a few minutes of justifying the suffering, my heart melts again..

May you guys come out of this disaster soon, but more than that you guys should really do something about a bigger disease you guys are suffering from.. and that is a mental disease of considering yourself a superpower, and others as inferior.. and raise some voice about what's happening in Kashmir.

I thank you, for being one in a 100 voice, and hope that others will also learn something from you.

Last edited:
On this forum, you may still see some sense. If behavior of your countrymen is making you sick on this heavily moderated forum, I suggest you shouldn't visit twitter, facebook or any other social media platform.

Kashmir is a major problem between India and Pakistan. We consider fight between Kashmiris and your soldiers as a legit struggle. We will continue to support Kashmiris until they start bombing schools, temples, markets etc.. If supporting local population against what we consider occupying forces makes the whole Pakistani population, including the children who die in plane crash, terrorists, then we are happy to accept this title. However, our upbringing doesn't let us be happy on the suffering of common folks even if they almost always, in majority, make fun of us, dance on the killing of school children in Pakistan, rejoice on the deaths of plane crashes killing scores of Pakistanis.

We have grown up reading stories of the likes of Salahuddin Ayyubi who sent his physician to treat his biggest enemy, Richard the Lion-heart.

I was, and still am, against the idea of creating trends when majority of Indians are still mocking us.. but from inside, I know how I am feeling seeing the people gasping for oxygen outside of the hospitals. I want to bring suffering of Kashmiris after a continuous lockdown that broke them financially and physically, and Indians celebrating on social media, calling for rape of Kashmiri women, to justify what's happening there, but after a few minutes of justifying the suffering, my heart melts again..

May you guys come out of this disaster soon, but more than that you guys should really do something about a bigger disease you guys are suffering from.. and that is a mental disease of considering yourself a superpower, and others as inferior.. and raise some voice about what's happening in Kashmir.

I thank you, for being one in a 100 voice, and hope that others will also learn something from you.
Thank you.

It speaks to the good in men that despite the acrimonious relationship between us there are voices rising up in this tragedy that would offer help even to their enemies. To reject or mock it outright goes against standards of decency.

At the very least, in a time of war against a common enemy, we should fight it together.

Last edited:
Some of your countrymen posting here are paid by state to present a certain image. You can see them make similar comments across social media.

There is a distinct difference between the paid bots and the RSS numbskulls who cheer them on; and the range of other views you come across from Indian people.

It is sickening for sure, other wise why open these kind of threads.

Thank you PakSword, what is really pissing me off is , people are dying and some members are still chest thumping that we produce larget no of Vaccines and O2 but some people need to understand the fact is what good it will do if the needed vaccines and O2 supply is out of reach to the common man on streets . People who are chest thumping needs to understand the fact that its really hard to get required quota of O2 per hospital and vaccines are out of stock. some poeple are post feel good articles that death comming down but they so dumb to understand that people lost their loved ones due to mismanagement by respective govt authorities and no one has balls to question , if people like me raise voices on respective forums either they are deleted or called pak suppoters the whole brigade will be up in arms

below video is ground reality

This is not entirely accurate. I remember a lot of Indians being shaken and posting when little kids were gunned down in that school massacre.

But yes, by and large now the andhbhakts are a different kettle of fish and are rampant in abusing every Pakistani led and cheered by Arnab and his many clones. It wasn't like this.

And this is not the thread to discuss Kashmir. There are many where the issue has been discussed threadbare.

Some of your countrymen posting here are paid by state to present a certain image. You can see them make similar comments across social media.

There is a distinct difference between the paid bots and the RSS numbskulls who cheer them on; and the range of other views you come across from Indian people.
It shocks me to see how one moderator is joining in:

It is a time of shock to see how much pain is going around by the china covid-19 virus and yet on this forum, these chinese have been given carteblanche to promote their narrative.

I am quiet sure that there are deaths still in China but given their censorships, we are not getting any news. Sooner or later it will come back to haunt them too - it is a global world.

Thank you for your words. In times like these it is important not to generalize either side, the extremely vocal ones on both sides who spew hatred should not be the image of an entire country.
I will always pray for innocent people in India when they suffer from any such calamity, they are humans like us, just how I would pray for innocent Kashmiris when they suffer due to oppression. I hope this passes soon.

Thank you PakSword, what is really pissing me off is , people are dying and some members are still chest thumping that we produce larget no of Vaccines and O2 but some people need to understand the fact is what good it will do if the needed vaccines and O2 supply is out of reach to the common man on streets . People who are chest thumping needs to understand the fact that its really hard to get required quota of O2 per hospital and vaccines are out of stock. some poeple are post feel good articles that death comming down but they so dumb to understand that people lost their loved ones due to mismanagement by respective govt authorities and no one has balls to question , if people like me raise voices on respective forums either they are deleted or called pak suppoters the whole brigade will be up in arms

below video is ground reality
I work in Gulf.. and have many Indian colleagues.. One Indian colleague was feeling so helpless because his whole family got tested positive, and his parents condition was deteriorating.. and then he told me that there is no hospital in Delhi ready to take them because of insufficient space/ lack of other resources.. poor guy was calling here and there to arrange oxygen cylinders that might be sufficient for the next 48 hours for them sitting in UAE, without much success... and then the flights were closed. Imagine the condition he was in..

And here we see Indian members talking big.. mocking Pakistanis.. blaming the US for not providing them with the RMs for vaccines.. and saying India is mahan it will come out without any help of anyone.. no one needs to worry about anything..

Either my colleague wasn't telling me the truth, or these guys are not living in India.

I know that India can produce enough Oxygen.. what it requires is an efficient distribution system and effective management of that system. The guy who is at the helm of affairs right now in India, is an illiterate b@stard (sorry for my language in case you are his supporter) who is singing sab acha hai..
If you are pointing at me, then I was just stating the fact that how mainstream media has been hijacked in India..

And don't shy away from mentioning your feelings right away. If you were shocked, you should have pointed that out there and I would have clarified the reason for posting that. It was about media pushing the agenda of the ruling class in India.

Last edited:
cut down on bollywood fantasy consumption and spend time thus saved on critically watching your bharati media.

fantasies like the one quoted below is what results from overdosing on bollywood
denel said:
'What do you do'. Reply - none of your business. Classified.
When they crossed the line 'we have right to detain etc etc'. Oh really you f. bastards, I pulled my mil card on their face and told them to get their senior in the room right now as I outranked every on of these red necks. Took their names down and handed them to RSA Foreign Affairs to be black listed and given same treatment when they visit. They were in shock and I always keep a low profile but this time, they crossed the line and put them in the same shithole they call Britain.

cut down on bollywood fantasy consumption and spend time thus saved on critically watching your bharati media.

fantasies like the one quoted below is what results from overdosing on bollywood

dude.... i cant stand indians or indian movies.... thank you. neither can i take engels volks either.

And this is not the thread to discuss Kashmir. There are many where the issue has been discussed threadbare.

Kashmir too is a humanitarian issue .. Stop dehumanising Kashmiris

Your indifference to (or even worse, taking pleasure in) the sufferings of Kashmiris does no good. What you see here on this forum (and elsewhere) is mostly a display of reciprocal apathy/Schadenfreude. An average Pakistani has nothing against India except its atrocities against innocent Kashmiris.

Back
Top Bottom