What's new

Few videos about Kashmirs Latest struggle.

''own citizens''we can see in above videos what kind of reception and treatment they are receiving.....and we can see why they are now in rebellion, even as I type this

As far as the protest go... anyone who take law in to his hands has to be dealt. There is a huge difference between protest and rebellion. In this case there are evidence that some protesters are paid to create tension.

Please don't be hypocrite for the sake of arguing, I can name so many instances where pak enforcement agency had to use force (many times lethal) to handle law and order situation....

If there was such a rebellion there wouldn't be 60.5% people voting in the last assembly elections.

I agree some of the issue raised and some the injustices are valid and they have every to protest peacefully.

Our hearts and minds will always be with our Kashmiri Brothers and Sisters. We love you all and will always stand by you.

Kashmir is an integral part of Pakistan, its only a matter of time before it happens, it is only natural that Kashmir is joined to Pakistan where it belongs alongside the rest of its other brothers and sisters :)
You cannot force a territory let alone a people in this day and age. They have been resisting since 1947 and are continuing to do so. And we will always support them and will continue to do so. Lets hope it can be done sooner for the greater interest of the region, both countries and more importantly for the Kashmiri people.

I would urge all Pakistani's and those living abroad who plan on visiting Pakistan, to volunteer and donate to the many different relief organizations and womens shelter established in Kashmir to help the Refugees from occupied Kashmir (many of whom have come decades ago and many who are still coming)

The relief agencies, womens shelters and aid organization set up to assist and facilitate the Kashmiri refugees need our active support, both financially and also through direct volunteering. Even if you can spare a weekend(3 days) of your time will be appreciated, other activities include holding fundraisers, writing to newspapers/the United Nations/Amnesty International/Senators/Politicians etc.., discussing with friends/family and bringing awareness to the sufferings and continued subjugation of the Kashmiri people in occupied Kashmir.

I would even urge indians, to actively protest their country's continued subjugation and forceful occupation of Kashmiri people. To not accept the brutality, torture, rape and suppresion of the freedom movement there. To think with your hearts and minds for the greater good. This is not an issue of politics or religion, there are countless other Muslims in india and we have nothing to do with them, its the Kashmiri people that want seperation and joining with their brothers in Pakistan. I urge indians to protest their governments inhuman policies and allow for the holding of a free plebiscite by international observers.

I hope my words have not fell on deaf ears. There many wonderful people working with the Kashmiri refugees in the camps of Azad Kashmir, the refugees themselves will appreciate it, and Im sure you'll walk away from the experience with a sensation that can only be described as magical and positive.

My last volunteering experience was about 2 years ago, I will try to volunteer some time during my upcoming holidays in september. I would encourage others to do the same and give some of their time to them.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen any shift in paradigm thus far; you speak with so much conviction! Please explain, buddy

‘foreign hand’ in everything these days :coffee:

I am wondering, arent you self-declared ‘worlds largest democracy’ why do you deny the Kashmiris the right to be democratic and exercise their existential, democratic rights??

As for violence, some of those protests will inevitably turn violent when protestors are placed under curfew and when un-armed people are being laathi-charged; when women have in the past and even now are being raped and/or mistreated by your local police and security forces (many instances of this taking place –like what happened in Shopian)

I say again, you give Pakistan a lot of credit for a purely Kashmiri phenomenon :cheers:

There is no truth in that statement therefore I wont even bother commenting on it

Right, okay. :lazy::lazy:

BBC - Soutik Biswas's India: Deja vu in Kashmir

India is a democracy that is why it has opened talks with various parties in the kashmir valley :tup:.
Times will change and pakistan has to change accordingly and even India has to do.In case of kashmir it is better for pakistan to resolve the issue with India in talks not by opening talks and back stabbing with support of terror.
It would be better for pakistan to have friendly relations with India look at pakistan the whole generation is suffering due the policies of military dictators in the past.

India is a democracy that is why it has opened talks with various parties in the kashmir valley :tup:.
Times will change and pakistan has to change accordingly and even India has to do.In case of kashmir it is better for pakistan to resolve the issue with India in talks not by opening talks and back stabbing with support of terror.
It would be better for pakistan to have friendly relations with India look at pakistan the whole generation is suffering due the policies of military dictators in the past.

India only talks about talks it never talks the fact is that policy makers in India are convinced about failure of pakistan . so in their view they only have to bid time . Im sick of indians trumpeting about democracy , A democracy does not put under curfew a whole population for about a month. They are arresting guyss here for posting on Facebook , In this month alone they have jailed around 1000 youth in srinagar and other towns. India might be a democracy at home but when it comes to kashmir the sad fact is that it does not behave like a democracy .

India only talks about talks it never talks the fact is that policy makers in India are convinced about failure of pakistan . so in their view they only have to bid time . Im sick of indians trumpeting about democracy , A democracy does not put under curfew a whole population for about a month. They are arresting guyss here for posting on Facebook , In this month alone they have jailed around 1000 youth in srinagar and other towns. India might be a democracy at home but when it comes to kashmir the sad fact is that it does not behave like a democracy .

Democracy is not something which gives License to Crimes, If Any one is Found Doing so, a Democratic Govt has every right to Control the situation from Further worsening, and if It Worsens ,The gov has the The authority to get the last Line of Law Enforcement that is the Army.....

A democratic Govt is not Blind, But Pushed By virtue And Sees all its citizens through one single naked eye....

A question to Indians, would say a bunch of stone throwing youngins in Delhi be dealt with with the same amount of force as the Kashmiris?

Would a person who attacks security forces in South India be killed too?

A question to Indians, would say a bunch of stone throwing youngins in Delhi be dealt with with the same amount of force as the Kashmiris?

in china this happens usually,shud i prove?.those ppl who r against the integrity r punished.y dont u look at those who provide shelter to those terrorists.wat do u think frm where these terrorists get food etc.it doesnt come frm heaven.if those ppl r punished and get killed,nothing is wrong.whole south india donot blow whistles of separation.trhey r not threat to the integrity.even terror in punjab was crushed with killing .

they r told that ,they wont be given free land.

Yes absolutely, we will bring the a$s down.

today's news

Police fires at 3000 protesters in Andhra Pradesh

It's because it happened in kashmir it was talked around.

Our hearts and minds will always be with our Kashmiri Brothers and Sisters. We love you all and will always stand by you.

Kashmir is an integral part of Pakistan, its only a matter of time before it happens, it is only natural that Kashmir is joined to Pakistan where it belongs alongside the rest of its other brothers and sisters :)
You cannot force a territory let alone a people in this day and age. They have been resisting since 1947 and are continuing to do so. And we will always support them and will continue to do so. Lets hope it can be done sooner for the greater interest of the region, both countries and more importantly for the Kashmiri people.

I would urge all Pakistani's and those living abroad who plan on visiting Pakistan, to volunteer and donate to the many different relief organizations and womens shelter established in Kashmir to help the Refugees from occupied Kashmir (many of whom have come decades ago and many who are still coming)

The relief agencies, womens shelters and aid organization set up to assist and facilitate the Kashmiri refugees need our active support, both financially and also through direct volunteering. Even if you can spare a weekend(3 days) of your time will be appreciated, other activities include holding fundraisers, writing to newspapers/the United Nations/Amnesty International/Senators/Politicians etc.., discussing with friends/family and bringing awareness to the sufferings and continued subjugation of the Kashmiri people in occupied Kashmir.

I would even urge indians, to actively protest their country's continued subjugation and forceful occupation of Kashmiri people. To not accept the brutality, torture, rape and suppresion of the freedom movement there. To think with your hearts and minds for the greater good. This is not an issue of politics or religion, there are countless other Muslims in india and we have nothing to do with them, its the Kashmiri people that want seperation and joining with their brothers in Pakistan. I urge indians to protest their governments inhuman policies and allow for the holding of a free plebiscite by international observers.

I hope my words have not fell on deaf ears. There many wonderful people working with the Kashmiri refugees in the camps of Azad Kashmir, the refugees themselves will appreciate it, and Im sure you'll walk away from the experience with a sensation that can only be described as magical and positive.

My last volunteering experience was about 2 years ago, I will try to volunteer some time during my upcoming holidays in september. I would encourage others to do the same and give some of their time to them.

Amusing anything else to say?/
There is a tape on our mouths otherwise I could have said a lot.
But thank you for showing your true colors, yes they surely do need your money and volunteer job. The world is taking notice of the kind job you all are doing.:azn:

Democracy is not something which gives License to Crimes, If Any one is Found Doing so, a Democratic Govt has every right to Control the situation from Further worsening, and if It Worsens ,The gov has the The authority to get the last Line of Law Enforcement that is the Army.....

A democratic Govt is not Blind, But Pushed By virtue And Sees all its citizens through one single naked eye....

Any Just legal system works on propotionate response , A crime if happens has to be responded with propotinate punishment . You can't shoot people for protesting . You can't arrest people for commenting on social networking sites . This is not how democracies behave . this is behaviour of lawless state and a state without law can never be a democracy .

Indian occupation of Kashmir is illegal and illogical and against all norms and customs.

It is worst form of slavery, where one Indian Army men is pointing his rifle on 5 Kashmirs. This ratio had no where been seen in last 5000 years.

Recent economical progress have given them new confidence and now indians have become more vocal for not listening to rationale or Kashmiri's voice for freedom.

Pakistan has also pulled out from helping militant Kashmiri groups due world opinion.

Once all doors are closed, than, there is one way - the way Muslims know since long.

Do and die - India is forcing Kashmiris to adopt this way.

Who will be looser at the End - I foresee it will be dis-integrated India.

India is trying push where beginning of its end will start rolling.

Indian occupation of Kashmir is illegal and illogical and against all norms and customs.

It is worst form of slavery, where one Indian Army men is pointing his rifle on 5 Kashmirs. This ratio had no where been seen in last 5000 years.

Recent economical progress have given them new confidence and now indians have become more vocal for not listening to rationale or Kashmiri's voice for freedom.

Pakistan has also pulled out from helping militant Kashmiri groups due world opinion.

Once all doors are closed, than, there is one way - the way Muslims know since long.

Do and die - India is forcing Kashmiris to adopt this way.

Who will be looser at the End - I foresee it will be dis-integrated India.

India is trying push where beginning of its end will start rolling.
cut,copy & paste

@ Hillman32, We are going easy with the situation, we are in no way near the collapse, The Whole world Knows Who is In the verge of a Near Collapse....We dont want our Land To get snatched By a nation who have nothing to do with it.... A soldier has every right to defend its national interest , A soldier has No heart, He works for his national interest Not of his own Interest, his interest is his nations Interest....

Since 1948 Indian administered Kashmir is With us, and trying to Snatch it from us has earned You a Spot in the top 10 failed nations.... We dont Mind, you may Continue to do so and strengthen You spot and Feel pride in taking it to Number One

Back
Top Bottom