FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 Philippine, Japan, Indonesia

jhungary

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
China
Any Basketball Fans here?

FIBA2023WorldCup.svg.png

Who do you think will win FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023?

Dont know, but I hope the teams that will play in Indonesia like France, Canada, Spain, and Brazil.
I had just checked the odds.

US is the reigning favorite despite not winning and finished 7 the last time it's paying under at 0.9 (so you literally would lose money even if you win)

Canada is the next favorite, it's now on +4 (so if they win, you get 4 for every $1 you bet)

Australia is the third favorite to win, it's currently on +9 or +10

I had just checked the odds.

US is the reigning favorite despite not winning and finished 7 the last time it's paying under at 0.9 (so you literally would lose money even if you win)

Canada is the next favorite, it's now on +4 (so if they win, you get 4 for every $1 you bet)

Australia is the third favorite to win, it's currently on +9 or +10

Does gambling is allowed in Australia ? In Indonesia gambling is considered criminal activity. Gambling is legal though during Soeharto period, even there is one Gambling that is managed by government and it is sport gambling, mostly about football.

Does gambling is allowed in Australia ? In Indonesia gambling is considered criminal activity. Gambling is legal though during Soeharto period, even there is one Gambling that is managed by government and it is sport gambling, mostly about football.
Gambling is allowed here. We have TAB or you can just place a bet on sport bet, which is a phone/internet bet.

taboutlet.jpg

And the odds are not because I want to gamble, I am just saying those are the favorite to win the cup this year, so I apologise if this give you a wrong impression.

Check the venue in Jakarta, Indonesia

The event is promoted inside the country, as results some of the games have already been sold out like the game between Canada vs France.

Friendlies that played

Canada demolished New Zealand 104 - 72

US brutal take down Doncic-less Slovenia

92- 62

Germany floored China

107-58

And yes, that's a black guy for Chinese Team, China #32 is Kyle Anderson from the US, a 29 y/o ex Minnesota Timberwolf guard

Wouldn’t the US sweep this?

USA defeat Spain

98 - 88

Wouldn’t the US sweep this?
US is the hot favorite. But it is far from "sweeping"

US once again did not send in the best team available (they never do nowadays even tho a few of the A player put their hands up) and only 6 in this team are NBA all star, but this team play very good team ball as per all the exhibition we had seen for now. So chance are good for this team USA.

The odds for this year cups is USA -> CAN -> AUS -> SPA/FRA/SLO

Back
Top Bottom