What's new

Fight Club

Do you know why it is called 12 baj gaye ?

When Muslim rioters used to attack Hindu villages where Sikhs also lived, they used to go out and guard the villages and protected women and children.

Mothers used to tell their kids, we can sleep safely and without worries. 12 baj gaye. No one can attack us now because Sikhs are there to protect us.

It was during post-partition riots.

muslim rioters????????? actually it was all hindus to attacked muslims!

Hindu Sikh lames poisoned wells during partition, because they knew that they are cowards.

Just like krait the baniya is a coward.

What fight, whom to fight and what will I get ??? :D

Idea seems good, how to implement correctly??

:triniti:

Hindu Sikh lames poisoned well during partition, because they knew that they are cowards.
I don't have concept of Beauty Sleep. :lol:

Hindu Sikh lames poisoned well during partition, because they knew that they are cowards.

Cowards are the ones who migrated to safe lands to far from main land, in the name of religion :lol:

(no offense for true lovers of their faith)

What he or Khassi Paan Singh knows about the partition? It was our families and forefathers who had to leave jhalandar, gurdaspur and other areas because of them who were raping our sisters and mothers and killing them.

Inko aur koi kaam ata hi nahi. Khulay aam aj bhe wohi kaam ho rahy hay India may

Coming from a person who lives in same country which drones his country and kills his soldiers. :lol:

Also coming from a person who lives in a country where 12 men come together bravely to rape a girl on a bus.

Wah.

What he or Khassi Paan Singh knows about the partition? It was our families and forefathers who had to leave jhalandar, gurdaspur and other areas because of them who were raping our sisters and mothers and killing them.

Inko aur koi kaam ata hi nahi. Khulay aam aj bhe wohi kaam ho rahy hay India may

I know some in my family that killed a few on their long journey home bound.

Also coming from a person who lives in a country where 12 men come together bravely to rape a girl on a bus.Wah.
12 men or millions of Bengali wome by entire Army. :lol:

BTW do you know about Rinkle ?

Back
Top Bottom