What's new

Financial basis of Covid epidemic

Just thinking out loud here if that is the case then WHY not more people speaking out?

Just thinking out loud here if that is the case then WHY not more people speaking out?

There is a policy of de-platforming, censoring and villifying those who question the narrative.

There is a policy of de-platforming, censoring and villifying those who question the narrative.
I always wonder why all the truth seeking movements get derailed and vanished as soon as they spring up... the adversary I guess is "too powerful" anybody you questions the mainstream narrative is labeled as a "conspiracy nut" wearing a "tin foil hat"...

They don't have any platforms. Media won't cover them, social media removes their posts if they try to expose this fake pandemic. The mass media is being used as the tool to control the minds of people through fear. And billions of ignorant fools in the world including this forum are just not ready to see through this conspiracy. Everyone will witness the pandemonium that the world will fall in before ultimately going in the hands of a bunch of elites who will control the world's human population like animals.

I always wonder why all the truth seeking movements get derailed and vanished as soon as they spring up... the adversary I guess is "too powerful" anybody you questions the mainstream narrative is labeled as a "conspiracy nut" wearing a "tin foil hat"...

The proffessor of Oxford university, and one of the authors of the ' Great Braintree decleration' that disputes the need for a lockdown and the scale of this emergency, (Indian lady) says she has never experienced such a degree of personal attacks.

The MSM ( mainstream media) will not tolerate any criticism of vaccines, or the need to lockdown. It is 'Fear ****' to the maximum.

Firms that have gone bankrupt will be bought up by the super rich at a pittance.

They don't have any platforms. Media won't cover them, social media removes their posts if they try to expose this fake pandemic. The mass media is being used as the tool to control the minds of people through fear. And billions of ignorant fools in the world including this forum are just not ready to see through this conspiracy. Everyone will witness the pandemonium that the world will fall in before ultimately going in the hands of a bunch of elites who will control the world's human population like animals.

The proffessor of Oxford university, and one of the authors of the ' Great Braintree decleration' that disputes the need for a lockdown and the scale of this emergency, (Indian lady) says she has never experienced such a degree of personal attacks.

The MSM ( mainstream media) will not tolerate any criticism of vaccines, or the need to lockdown. It is 'Fear ****' to the maximum.

Firms that have gone bankrupt will be bought up by the super rich at a pittance.

I am not a pessimist by any stretch but then should we consider the eventual doom of the world or do we have any beacon of hope somewhere in a form of an organized platform to resist this enslavement of the naïve populace.

I am not a pessimist by any stretch but then should we consider the eventual doom of the world or do we have any beacon of hope somewhere in a form of an organized platform to resist this enslavement of the naïve populace.
You can save the world. Tell everybody:

1. The 'pandemic' is exagerrated/ manufactured.

2. Don't take the 'New' vaccines (mRNA); if you must, take the Chinese or the Russian that are traditional vaccines.

3. There is endless evidence that the virus is manufactured. A natural virus that has been ' enhanced'.

Last edited:

Fear has got the best of them, now there isn't much that can be done. I have lost all hope. Scared chickens everywhere who have stopped using their brains and ask questions. We will see this becoming reality soon. The great reset is coming.

You can save the world. Tell everybody:

1. The 'pandemic' is exagerrated/ manufactured.

2. Don't take the 'New' vaccines (mRNA); if you must, take the Chinese or the Russian that are traditional vaccines.

3. There is endless evidence that the virus is manufactured. A natural virus that has been ' enhanced'.
To be honest with you internally everyone knows there is something very wrong with what is happening in the world today but because of fear people knowingly accepting the mainstream narrative...

Here you go I find something very interesting...
Introductory Video:

here is Dr. Robert Young, please listen him completely and carefully:

Last edited:
I think they released it from their labs intentionally to infect everyone so they can sell their dirty vaccines for money. Without mass media and mass hysteria, there just aren't very many people who buy their dirty vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom