What's new

Finger 4 - Indian Army has occupied heights overlooking the Chinese Army positions

Many assumption are true that India hasnt taken the Indo-China border that seriously, was pre occupied with COVID, hasnt taken lessons from Kargil that well, only recently modernizing, improving its defence industry, but the Chinese arent even taking advantage of it other than shaming Guan Yu by bring his blades into the Indian border and producing video clips of exercises. Waste of time.

Are the Chinese gonna invade or what? So much talking, so much Guan Yu pole arm flashing.:coffee:

They already are - through some well made tik-tok videos and Global times. That is very strong ammo according to them and nullifies every strategic gain made by India. Doomed is what we are tolerating such horse shit media. Tough times indeed!

Indians are compulsive liars , till this day they are peddling stories that Abhinandan shot down an F-16 , which he didn't.

"Occupied heights" is now being peddled to sooth their own fragile egos and cover up for the fact they China actually expelled them for the area and now China has a huge presence on the banks of the Pangong lake.

Indians just left make imaginary stories
Now that Indian Army occupies the ridgeline, PLA evacuated from Finger 4. It is empty now. India has prevailed over PLA. Now Finger 4 is theirs to take.

007nz5gdly1gilx9r4xkzj307d0813z3-jpg.668673

Can't fully blame on Indians when they process information very slowly

If China doesnt invade by 2 months, tell all those soldiers with those pole arms to throw them in the garbage, never again shame Green Dragon Crescent Blade, or Guan Yu again.

If China doesnt invade by 2 months, tell all those soldiers with those pole arms to throw them in the garbage, never again shame Green Dragon Crescent Blade, or Guan Yu again.
China already pushed Indian Army back to the Chinese Claim Line in June. Now we have retreated from Finger 4 because of the overwhelming might of the Indian Army. Indian Army is free to enter Finger 4 and occupy it now. Maybe Indian Army will soon be in Lhasa.

China already pushed Indian Army back to the Chinese Claim Line. Now we have retreated from Finger 4. Indian Army is free to enter Finger 4 and occupy it now.

All you have done is push each other in mass clumps. Show Guan Yu blades(shameful) and propaganda videos. If nothing more happens, this is all a waste of time.

All you have done is push each other in mass clumps. Show Guan Yu blades(shameful) and propaganda videos. If nothing more happens, this is all a waste of time.
Yes. It was all a waste of time. PLA packed their bags and left Finger 4 empty. Indian Army can totally take it. I thought you consider Finger 4 Indian territory.

Yes. It was all a waste of time. PLA packed their bags and left Finger 4 empty. Indian Army can totally take it. I thought you consider Finger 4 Indian territory.

Okay okay, buddy, 2 months I will wait. As far as the pole arms, I've grown up playing Dynasty Warriors, Guan Yu was one of my favorites, if nothing happens I will expect you do call Xi directly about the shame that has occurred. And the decommissioning of said pole arms, thank you.

There are tactical advantages in occupying heights. The only moral boosting is for you with your confirmation bias and denial.

See its China you are having issue with not Pakistan. I am not bias, i merely asked a question. If you really think, India will ever go to war with China you are utterly mistaken. China has occupied 1000 sq km, but Modi didn't even dare to mention China in his speeches.
If it ever came to war taking heights won't work with China it may work with Pakistan but not with China. PLA can throw your soldiers from these heights whenever it wishes like it did in Galwan.

Last edited:
Okay okay, buddy, 2 months I will wait. As far as the pole arms, I've grown up playing Dynasty Warriors, Guan Yu was one of my favorites, if nothing happens I will expect you do call Xi directly about the shame that has occurred. And the decommissioning of said pole arms, thank you.
Indian Army is already victorious. There is no need to fight because PLA already retreated. Just go ahead and occupy Finger 4. It is empty now.

Back
Top Bottom