What's new

FIRs against TV anchor Imran Riaz Khan

Exactly. These bloody generals what a repeat of 1971. They will get it sooner or later...

For them loosing power is like loosing everything, they will sacrifice just like they sacrificed during Mujib time by refusing to hand power from the Punjabi Elite establishment to the Bangalis.

These generals are looking for a war. At this rate they will get one on the streets.

Power = Everything for them. Its something to sacrifice for

And despite all the problems, I have no doubt that Pakistan will indeed make it through this chapter and on to the next chapter, page and verse, in due course.

If there is one thing history has shown us,
then that is the story of survival,
no matter how bad things get, we survive.

What new chapter? All parties in Parliament are on the same page now minus the single party PTI. Who is even left for the new page now as establishment has alienated all for one reason or another

The new chapter that will begin with the winner of the next elections taking power in an orderly transition, that one.

Now why couldn't Ex PM IK could Not do this against opposition speak anti PTI Patriots ?

I stand with the establishment and there are many more like me who do as well. Just because one says "there is no third option" does not make it a reality.

This binary dichotomy is nice and simple for PTI supporters but there is a ton of shade of grey here. Just because the other side does not shout and drown out contrarian voices on SM does not mean they do not exist. There is a silent majority is Pakistan that is simply watching this play out. Their existence should be realized.

At this point in time, I don't care much for either IK or his nemesis. Have seen, heard horror stories on all sides. Obviously to the respective fan clubs, this will come as sacrilege but all I care about is Pakistan being stabilized and I don't see either of the above being able to do it.

As such, I am under no false illusions that IK or SS are the panacea for Pakistan's problems. There are just another chapter that we have to get through.
What a load of BS. Who are these establishment. They are incompetent people who are actually winning against SOME patriotic forces who are keeping Pakistan afloat.
1) If establishment is so good why is that Pakistan going downhill instaed of upwards.
2) Security apparatus is under their jusristiction yet we are seen as a unsafe country. Their failures are so pathetic that if they were working for a private company they would be fired and would become unemployable.
3) Everybody knows that balochistan political framework is under establishment yet hard working people of other ethinicities are picked up and killed. Also there are some solid proofs of harrasment in balochistan by your beloved establishment.
4) Who makes this establishment holier than thou, these people are only for fame and they dont protect Pakistan, on the contrary they have destroyed Pakistan. Skilled Pakistanis who are engineers, doctors, researchers and intellectuals are leaving Pakistan.
5) Who has given this establishment a right to impose corrupt mafia over me. I work day and night pay taxes which goes to their pockets and yet they treat us as 2nd class citizens.
My loyalty is to Pakistan and Pakistani state only. I dont care about Nawaz, Zardari, IK or Bajwa. Supporting establishment is easy when you dont have to care about how much petrol it costs to go to work so THAT WE CAN PAY FOR THE DHA's OF THIS ESTABLISHMENT

So declared the armchair General sitting in Norway to the keyboard General sitting in the Netherlands. :D
His assets in Netherlands probably pale in comparison to the millions our security leadership and corrupt politicians have in these very capitals. Argue the message not the messenger please.

generals my foot .lanat bhego ab is jhooti shan per

These stupid generals living in 1980 . They cut off from world since they entered PMA.
How dollars, green cards and perks blinds the so called self appointed pathetic generals of Pakistan. They thought like a car sales men their sales pitch will for ever be effective but they forgot life have moved on and now they find themselves fully exposed. The damage they have done to the image of the institution of the Pakistan army is unmeasurable.

5) Who has given this establishment a right to impose corrupt mafia over me. I work day and night pay taxes which goes to their pockets and yet they treat us as 2nd class citizens.
Very well said. Pakistan is for the citizens of Pakistani's only and these self appointed unelected leaders need to be court marshalled and taught a lesson they never interfere again.

And how do you propose that to accomplish specially with the constant meddling by the neutrals since Pakistan's inception.
Let us also not forget that part of Pakistan was also lost because of these same lot. I don't understand whose agenda they are following but certainly not of Pakistan.
Pakistan was pretty stable before all of this and today where are we standing and if anyone is to be blamed, it's the neutrals, let me be clear Bajwa and Co.
You are entitled to your opinion. I believe IK and PTI are on a selfish path the same as PML/PPP. None of them really cares about what happens to Pakistan, stabilization be damned. As such, none of them have my sympathy.
Part of Pakistan was lost because it was the same politician bastards who would not compromise. Remember "Idher hum, udher tum" polarization of the past? How is IK behaving any differently in this burn it all down confrontation along with the other idiots in PPP/PML? In the past it was this lack of reconciliation that led to military action in EP, the same inflexibility, burn it all confrontation is now being used to drive Pakistan to the precipice yet again and this time its IK/PTI leading the charge.

The neutrals owe it to Pakistan, they don't owe *anything* to IK and PTI. You all need to realize this. If neutrals owe IK/PTI then why not the same to PPP/PML-N?

And despite all the problems, I have no doubt that Pakistan will indeed make it through this chapter and on to the next chapter, page and verse, in due course.
I agree and we will see this come to fore despite the frothing-at-the-mouth accusations from certain quarters currently.

What a load of BS. Who are these establishment. They are incompetent people who are actually winning against SOME patriotic forces who are keeping Pakistan afloat.
1) If establishment is so good why is that Pakistan going downhill instaed of upwards.
2) Security apparatus is under their jusristiction yet we are seen as a unsafe country. Their failures are so pathetic that if they were working for a private company they would be fired and would become unemployable.
3) Everybody knows that balochistan political framework is under establishment yet hard working people of other ethinicities are picked up and killed. Also there are some solid proofs of harrasment in balochistan by your beloved establishment.
4) Who makes this establishment holier than thou, these people are only for fame and they dont protect Pakistan, on the contrary they have destroyed Pakistan. Skilled Pakistanis who are engineers, doctors, researchers and intellectuals are leaving Pakistan.
My loyalty is to Pakistan and Pakistani state only. I dont care about Nawaz, Zardari, IK or Bajwa. Supporting establishment is easy when you dont have to care about how much petrol it costs to go to work so THAT WE CAN PAY FOR THE DHA's OF THIS ESTABLISHMENT
Most of us don't live in DHA despite being associated with Khaki. So please spare me this us vs. establishment stratification.

All of your other points are generalizations of the highest order so the less said the better. Case in point, point #4. Had that been the case then the last 8 governments, including ZAB's, would not have used force to put down the secessionist tendencies abetted by foreign entities. The establishment cares about the integrity of the country as is the case with establishments across the world. Why not look at IoK and figure out the role of the IA there to get a feel for what I am talking about?

Perhaps the reality is that you folks needed a platform to go after the army and now you have it. Ideas wise, you are just as bankrupt as you claim the establishment to be. You and your PTI government had nothing better to offer Balochistan or the country so why stick it to the military only?

The only pity is that we seem to make survival harder and harder for ourselves than it needs to be, unnecessarily.

Somalia and Burkina Faso also manage to survive. The game in the 21st century belongs to countries that set the goal higher than mere 'survival'. Some of us want Pakistan to make the choices that will enable it to join the game, not waste away in the bleachers.

India started same time as us and is already ahead in many HDI. Bangladesh started two decades after us and is already ahead of both India and Pakistan.

As indicated below, we don't want to take the easy way out by finding fault with every player and waiting for the perfect all star while the game goes on without us.

I believe IK and PTI are on a selfish path

Other than some ill-advised cabinet appointments, how has IK been selfish? Can you point to some specifics other than 'he wanted to be Prime Minister'?

PM of Pakistan isn't exactly an honor roll badge, not after a certain PM took a part time job to get a GCC work permit. It's almost as bad as doing a Pizza Hut commercial.

The neutrals owe it to Pakistan

It is their sworn duty to protect Pakistani sovereignty, both physically and otherwise. After acknowledging 'foreign interference' against Pakistani democracy, it was their job to stop such interference. Watching the 'interference' unfold while sitting idle in neutral was not an option.

They failed their sworn duty. They failed Pakistan.

frothing-at-the-mouth

If you believe that Pakistan is on the right track, then nothing to do. But if you believe it is on the wrong track and needs fundamental reforms, then it requires passion. Complacency never brings change.

When we see how poor people in rural and even urban areas of Pakistan live, and then we see the arrogance and opulence of the corrupt elite, the whole system that protects and promulgates this corruption, then it ignites passion for change.

Some of us don't want to take the easy way out by waiting for a perfect messiah, we want to back the best choice available and it is Imran Khan. If you don't find him acceptable, then please nominate someone else. Just sitting and waiting for a perfect person is disingenuous and defeatist.

The neutrals owe it to Pakistan, they don't owe *anything* to IK and PTI. You all need to realize this. If neutrals owe IK/PTI then why not the same to PPP/PML-N?

So do you believe Pakistan is now better off after Neutrals removed the someone which they thought was not good for Pakistan and installed someone they preferred to govern the country?

And does majority of Pakistani voting for certain party means anything to Khakis? And why does peaceful protest & expression of opinion of Pakistanis belonging to PTI troubles Khakis so much?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom