What's new

'First-ever' women-only pink bus service launched in Karachi

Good initiative, women will free more safe and easier to participate in day by day social activities without harrasing, it should be nation wide.

Good initiative, women will free more safe and easier to participate in day by day social activities without harrasing, it should be nation wide.
This.

no it's not a good initiative cause it's free
- who'll pay for it?
B- instead of starting s whole new bus service, use that money to buy more buses and segregate every bus along gender lines

this is just a PR stunt

Rich countries enable their women to pay for anything they want. Such gimmicks will help 0.000001% women of the country or 100% of politicians. You know who are these busses for.

- who'll pay for it?
B- instead of starting s whole new bus service, use that money to buy more buses and segregate every bus along gender lines

this is just a PR stunt

Segregation does not leave much space for men and women in a bus.

A Pink buse can carry a large number of women on the other hand. Safety is another factor.

Public transport should be improved across the country. And safety is important consideration for women. Too many cars and bikes on roads in cities.

Can you tell me who is deleting my posts here ? What is "Post of no value" in me talking against the desi mentality to inflict insult on someone by threatening their sister with violence and rape ?

Pay attention to Forum Rules.

Why is pink color associated to women?

Why is blue color associated to men?

How will you distinguish between human male and human female in life? Colors and symbols are a good start.

Wokism is detrimental to a society. It erodes gender identity and exposes women to exploitation at the hands of opportunists.

Nice question :D

Are these "women enough" to be considered eligible for this bus?

180728130258-pakistan-women-voters-5.jpg

Or only them are certified to be called women?

_111160436_gettyimages-1129205888.jpg

Don’t know she will for sure :
95C159B4-C1EC-4A68-B922-B74AE292F195.jpeg

Attachments

• 0018A5A6-1A8A-4941-B1EF-3978E0A04730.jpeg
    0018A5A6-1A8A-4941-B1EF-3978E0A04730.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 27
- who'll pay for it?

this is just a PR stunt
Long term vision lacking, ok you have certain expences for this project but with this possibility available for wider woman population, i am sure they would get easier access to the jobs, education and social visibilty which should result with overall benefits and satisfatction in country.

Pay attention to Forum Rules.

Can you tell me the application of forum rules when the mullahs here are openly able to try to demean me by calling me "Bhangi" as if Bhangis don't deserve life and calling me "Murtad" when they are the murtads but call for my execution ( these will be @Areesh @Sayfullah @Mujahid Memon @Titanium100 aka @Battlion25 with Sayfullah even supporting those "I"SIS nasheeds ) and then the Bhakts call Muslims as "Puncture-putrs" and allowed to run riot including @langda khan calling me "Acchoot" ( Untouchable ) and @Sharma Ji aka @-=virus=- laughingly agreeing with him and then half-an-hour later calling @Drizzt as "You dirty Dalit toilet cleaner" and then Sharma able to keep either of his two accounts if one is banned ? :) Why were these members not told in a thread clearly to start becoming humanist, empathetic and gentle ? Does this forum not belong in this world where it is expected to remain civilized ? :)

Can you tell me the application of forum rules when the mullahs here are openly able to try to demean me by calling me "Bhangi" as if Bhangis don't deserve life and calling me "Murtad" when they are the murtads but call for my execution ( these will be @Areesh @Sayfullah @Mujahid Memon @Titanium100 aka @Battlion25 with Sayfullah even supporting those "I"SIS nasheeds ) and then the Bhakts call Muslims as "Puncture-putrs" and allowed to run riot including @langda khan calling me "Acchoot" ( Untouchable ) and @Sharma Ji aka @-=virus=- laughingly agreeing with him and then half-an-hour later calling @Drizzt as "You dirty Dalit toilet cleaner" and then Sharma able to keep either of his two accounts if one is banned ? :) Why were these members not told in a thread clearly to start becoming humanist, empathetic and gentle ? Does this forum not belong in this world where it is expected to remain civilized ? :)

This thread is about Public Transportation services offered to women in a Pakistani city. And for valid reasons.

Why are you bringing offtopic communist idealogue stuff into this thread? When I tell you to stop, you stop.

There is much about life and social issues that you have yet to learn about.

This thread stays on topic now. The line is drawn.

Any man who doesn't understand issues of women and wants to impose his ideas on them, should stay out.

Better to just reserve
1. 5 to 6 rows for women in front of every government owned bus.
2. two seats for senior citizens, 1 for disabled
Men can sit on these reserved seats, but have to vacate if women or senior citizens board later.

This system has worked really well.

Back
Top Bottom