What's new

First grade Pakistani boy beaten on US school bus for 'being Muslim'

Young boys fight all the time stop blowing this out of proportions.

Bullying, in any way or form, is disgusting behavior. And should be discouraged.

My point is that this is not a state-facilitated phenomenon. American government is not putting Muslims in concentration camps or terminating their rights. All individuals have equal rights in American constitution regardless of faith, color and race.

Constitution said a lot of things ... US is doing better compared to other countries when it comes to Protecting Minority right but that does not mean one should let go things that is happening in US ... this is one Isolated Incident ? you want me to post link of past incidents or attacks happened in US based on Race / Religion / Islamophobe ?

either you like it or not , but Majority of Americans are less tolerant when it comes to Muslims or black for that reason .. America is becoming more of a White Race country ... and as for your Relatives is US , no matter how Burger they want to Present themselves, they will still be Bloody Desi , or Bloody Pakistani for them .. you are not the only one who have Relatives in US.

First of all usa condenser terrorist but fact is USA itself a terrorist state

Constitution said a lot of things ... US is doing better compared to other countries when it comes to Protecting Minority right but that does not mean one should let go things that is happening in US ... this is one Isolated Incident ? you want me to post link of past incidents or attacks happened in US based on Race / Religion / Islamophobe ?
You understand what the term isolated incident implies? It refers to a conflict and/or incident between non-state actors (a strictly personal affair).

None of those incidents are state-sponsored. Try to understand the difference. You cannot blame Americans in general or their government for those incidents. Do you see any country-wide crackdown on Muslims in America?

either you like it or not , but Majority of Americans are less tolerant when it comes to Muslims or black for that reason .. America is becoming more of a White Race country ... and as for your Relatives is US , no matter how Burger they want to Present themselves, they will still be Bloody Desi , or Bloody Pakistani for them .. you are not the only one who have Relatives in US.
Provide evidence of such intolerance. They elected a black President not long ago (i.e. Barack Obama).

One of my uncles, lives in New York and have many christian and Jewish friends there. He doesn't gets the impression of being Desi over there. Problem is in your perception.

US is a multi-ethnic society in modern times; not a white-supremacist society. People, from all over the world, are American citizens. Why do you think US is often labelled as a nation of immigrants?

Last edited:
You understand what the term isolated incident constitutes? It implies a conflict and/or incident between non-state actors (a strictly personal affair).

None of those incidents are state-sponsored. Try to understand the difference. You cannot blame Americans in general or their government for those incidents. Do you see any country-wide crackdown on Muslims in America?

Running from the Argument ? who said its State sponsored? which state Sponsored the killing of Minorities to Begin with ? but yet US Present them as " enemy of their Liberty " in their media to their people .. who you are trying to fool here Janab .. the Police are brutally killing Black People , how many of those Police Officers seen Justice ? few may be ..
No country or its state allows a Country wide crack down on any minority so US is not a exception here ..

Provide evidence of such intolerance. They elected a black President not long ago (i.e. Barack Obama).

One of my uncles, lives in New York and have many christian and Jewish friends there. He doesn't gets the impression of being Desi over there. Problem is in your perception.

US is a multi-ethnic society in modern times; not a white-supremacist society anymore. People, with origins in different parts of the world, are American citizens. Why do you think US is often declared as a nation of immigrants?

yeah One black President yet hundreds died in Streets for having 1 gram of drugs or just on suspects of carrying a gun :D Good one ..oh Wait , as per Americans Obama is a Muslim in secret hahaha

again no matter how much you try to blend in , eventually you or your relatives will be shown their place :) i am not saying every American is intolerant but majority are now becoming more hateful and these kind of Matter will not move them a little , unless the life is of a White / Christian or Jew it wont matter for many Americans today ..

LOL what are you bragging man ? you are saying this that US is doing something very unique .. have you been to Germany ? Australia UK ? they all have Multi-Ethnic Societies so what so special About it ? the same country which was " ONCE " called nation of Immigrants today they are actually cursing those Poor Immigrants for the troubles that US still yet to face LOL :)

Blowing this out of Proportions is the only way the schools will take proper action against the culprits.
No they are minors and there is reason for law to be in their favour.
These are kids we give them chance to change. They are not terrorist.
Bully have their own issues and we must realise the problem from grass roots and eradicate.
I bet it started from family and the media.

Blowing this out of Proportions is the only way the schools will take proper action against the culprits.

Thus far, it is only a one-sided complaint. Now there is a formal investigation. The result will be known. Then the family can decide what to do next. Due process is important.

You dont want to look into mirror. Thats why i dont follow the religion anymore. Blinded by your judgment. Love to hold other responsible.
I dont care what you or other guys think but islam has a problem and only muslim can resolve it. Because only certain muslim created the problem. Its a friggin forum for god sake we discusss with diffrent point of view.
Dont make personal derrogatory comment or i will report your post.

This innocent boy is just facing problem created by you and us.
Feel free to report..
your stinky rants have no place here....despite the fact we allow trolls like you the discuss, you have crossed the limit with your hate of Islam and will treated like that. Your stay here is short lived.

Poor kid. I hope and pray he gets well soon.

bullies at any school will pick on a kid for anything ..short, black, white, jew, christian, british,indian, pakistani..list is endless. these bullies picked on the kid for being muslim. the school must investigate and take action.
Exactly! Kids bully over the most stupidest things and bullies will always find some reason or another to bully the kids they deem as weak. It's no different in Islamic schools which are predominantly attended by immigrant Muslim children, there too you have a hierarchical structure with a bully of their own.

Poor kid. I hope and pray he gets well soon.

Exactly! Kids bully over the most stupidest things and bullies will always find some reason or another to bully the kids they deem as weak. It's no different in Islamic schools which are predominantly attended by immigrant Muslim children, there too you have a hierarchical structure with a bully of their own.

Remember the alarm clock "bomb" kid and all the ruckus over it? He had left USA. Guess what? He is back. :D

Let's wait and see what happens here.

Feel free to report..
your stinky rants have no place here....despite the fact we allow trolls like you the discuss, you have crossed the limit with your hate of Islam and will treated like that. Your stay here is short lived.
I feel sorry for what this forum is becoming you abuse , make personal comments, dont discuss but pass your views. Good day brother. Adios

Remember the alarm clock "bomb" kid and all the ruckus over it? He had left USA. Guess what? He is back. :D

Let's wait and see what happens here.
back for good, or waiting for a settlement on that 15 million $ lawsuit ? :P

back for good, or waiting for a settlement on that 15 million $ lawsuit ? :P

That story will be entertaining to see. So will this one. Or the one where there was the full can of coke in an airplane outrage. As I said, entertaining. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom