What's new

First in South Asia, a dolphin show in Pakistan

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3303734 said:
indians are so retarded thats not a dolphin thats a seal , previous video was also of seal not dolphin retard

You are also Retreaded Person Living on Low Quality Cheap Weed...You post news from Dawn and says that's an Indian Thread...Bug off you Moron...

You are also Retreaded Person Living on Low Quality Cheap Weed...You post news from Dawn and says that's an Indian Thread...Bug off you Moron...

what has this got to do with dawn news and another thread retard

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3303734 said:
look at the link of this indian retard :rofl:, and what has this got to do with the thread, stop trolling idiot
First of all, don't use these words which makes you look like the one you use. Secondly, I just wanted to show how these innocent creatures are killed, which people should know, irrespective of its off topic or on topic. The thread is about dolphins...and there is nothing wrong in my post.....So stop being an....fill in the rest, you have good flavour in bad words...

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3303758 said:
what has this got to do with dawn news and another thread retard

Ignore him dude, anything positive about Pakistan burns them where sun don't shine. Best possible example of obsession.

First of all, don't use these words which makes you look like the one you use. Secondly, I just wanted to show how these innocent creatures are killed, which people should know, irrespective of its off topic or on topic. The thread is about dolphins...and there is nothing wrong in my post.....So stop being an....fill in the rest, you have good flavour in bad words...

What does the bold part have to do with the thread? You're wrong this thread is about Dolphin show and not about miseries it faces.

Stop blaming others for blab when you yourself do the same.

What does the bold part have to do with the thread? You're wrong this thread is about Dolphin show and not about miseries it faces.

Stop blaming others for blab when you're doing the same.
Fine....I thought a neutral post about these creatures misery won't be taken in India-Pakistan context, where first thing that pops in mind is bashing....which I didn't do.

Did I say anything about your country or show....stop being so hostile, when the other didn't show at the first place. You don't like the post, report it......And ask your compatriot to talk in civility....calling anyone retard....we all know who trolls the most.

Ignore him dude, anything positive about Pakistan burns them where sun don't shine. Best possible example of obsession.
Oh is that so? Thats why u dont start india bashing thread anymore?

Firstly, Congratulations!

Secondly, can't be termed as the first. Chennai had a dolphin park. They had 4 dolphins trained to do acts but they could not cope with the surroundings and they sadly died.

More info here:

Dolphin city chennai - Chennai tourism

Dolphin city is an exclusive amusement park in the ECR Road which is situated about 46 km from Chennai. It is part of the Little Folks amusement park which is bag opposite to the Dolphin city.

As the name suggests, the park is meant for recreation from Dolphins. There were initially four Dolphins shipped and used to provide entertainment to their audiences. But unfortunately, the dolphins couldn’t adapt to the surroundings and they died. This forced the authorities to look at other alternatives. Thus sea lions were brought and they still enthrall the audience.

The important attraction of the Dolphin city is of course, the sea lions. Some other features of Dolphin City include, Leisure Boating, Open Air Theatre, Disco Scooter, Slide Swimming Pool Under Water View Tea Cup, Animal Simulator, Chuck Wagon Dragon Ride and many more..

There are some fine eateries in this amusement park. A multi cuisine restaurant of international standards caters to the food needs of the visitors. Besides small eateries can be found which supplies snacks and other drinks. An important feature of the Dolphin city is the curio shop where in you can purchase gifts and other accessories. This shop is very popular with tourists and other visitors.

The Dolphin City is open more or less throughout the year. This is an exclusive amusement park and a must visit for the youngsters.

the first dolphin show of south asia was in Chennai, but the problem was that the dolphins were not able to adjust to the new habitat and started to die....so it was stoppen while other sea animals are still used in shows....

http://chennai.clickindia.com/tourism/dolphincity.

Dolphin City

Dolphin City amusement park is situated on the East Coast Road and is about 46 kms from Chennai city center. This fun filled water park was initiated by yet another amusement park, the Little Folks. The Little Folks amusement park lies just opposite to the Dolphin City.

Intro
The Dolphin City started as a big sea water tank featuring animal feats performed by the dolphins. Four dolphins were shipped into the amusement park and the beginning was marked with a great success. But the dolphins were not able to cope with the new habitat. Within six months the dolphins died and the management started looking for alternatives. This marked the introduction of sea lions to the park, which continue to amuse the people.

Features
Dolphin City hosts a number of events incorporating various water related activities. The most sought after event in the park is American Sea Lions' performances. The sea lions at Dolphin City have been trained to perform a number of tricks. Visitors often find these animals engaged in intelligent activities.

Some other features of Dolphin City include Under Water View, Leisure Boating, Slide Swimming Pool, Open Air Theatre, Chuck Wagon, Disco Scooter, Tea Cup, Animal Simulator, Dragon Ride and many more. The park houses a multi cuisine restaurant and a number of eating outlets. The Notty Nutty Curios in the park complex sells various gift articles, swim suits and electronic accessories.

Visiting Hours
Dolphin City is open on weekdays and Holidays. The visiting hours are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Contacts
For information details contact on the telephone number 04114-46370.

Fine....I thought a neutral post about these creatures misery won't be taken in India-Pakistan context, where first thing that pops in mind is bashing....which I didn't do.

Did I say anything about your country or show....stop being so hostile, when the other didn't show at the first place. You don't like the post, report it......And ask your compatriot to talk in civility....calling anyone retard....we all know who trolls the most.

It wasn't at all a neutral post. I have spent a good deal of time at PDF, I know how things can end up ultimately. You should have opened another thread rather than posting something which has nothing to do with the spirit of the thread, I don't doubt your intentions but posting such a thing doesn't make sense.

I never been hostile to anyone, checkout my records. No offense but you have a serious problem, you are selective. You only turn to Pakistani posters. Do me a favor and read all the posts on this thread, look for yourself who started posting rubbish. As you always claim to be a neutral person, one who talk sense and do not drop megatons then logically I must respond to something seriously deviated from your end.

It wasn't at all a neutral post. I have spent a good deal of time at PDF, I know how things can end up ultimately. You should have opened another thread rather than posting something which has nothing to do with the spirit of the thread, I don't doubt your intentions but posting such a thing doesn't make sense.

I never been hostile to anyone, checkout my records. No offense but you have a serious problem, you are selective. You only turn to Pakistani posters. Do me a favor and read all the posts on this thread, look for yourself who started posting rubbish. As you always claim to be a neutral person, one who talk sense and do not drop megatons then logically I must respond to something seriously deviated from your end.
See...a Pakistani friend of mine just thanked me, as he understood my intention...and I am answerable to my post...I don't play politics when it comes to issues like these especially innocent creatures like Dolphins, because of closely witnessing what happened to Indian tigers....

All I asked you to ask your friend that he can post his view in civil way....coz he called me retard, I don't care what others said, as for being neutral, ask around, I generally ask Indians to delete their comments when they crosses a line.

Rest is upto your judgement and perception. If we are not on same page...it won't matter to you or me or anyone else.

See...a Pakistani friend of mine just thanked me, as he understood my intention...and I am answerable to my post...I don't play politics when it comes to issues like these especially innocent creatures like Dolphins, because of closely witnessing what happened to Indian tigers....

All I asked you to ask your friend that he can post his view in civil way....coz he called me retard, I don't care what others said, as for being neutral, ask around, I generally ask Indians to delete their comments when they crosses a line.

Rest is upto your judgement and perception. If we are not on same page...it won't matter to you or me or anyone else.

Yeah, yeah, no politics and no pun.. Let it be on the record my dear friend.

They are such a beautiful and intelligent creature....have you seen the documentary where they are killed in hundreds by Japanese.....

Yup....congratulations...but we first have to feed our poor then a fish....:lol:

Let the thread be on topic rather than your usual rants....:enjoy:

Anyways, enjoy your fab work :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom