What's new

First Iranian supermarket opens in Venezuela

Whatever you do .. keep hyperstar Walmart freaking out of your country..if they monopolize your food it becomes a problem.

Last edited:
Iran should do similars deals with Cuba.
And then... place a thousand IRBMs in the island targeting Langley, Pentagon and Wall street :lol:

Maybe that way USA will stop of trolling Eurasia, trying to make mess in our continent everytime they can.

I think the name (Megasis) it's a contraction from Mega+Oasis.

Iran is a real oasis of help for Venezuelan people.
The rest of Latin America governments should be ashamed due to this.

Heard endless stories about empty shelves in Venezuela. Great to see these pictures. I hope they are affordable for the average Venezuelan.
Obviously there is no dollar in between hence affordable. They are made in Iranian factories, every Material is Iranian. That's how removing dollar becomes feasible. We need more infrastructures.

well politics aside world needs alternatives too . its good if sanctioned countries like n-korea iran venzevela Zimbabwe cuba join hands and make life easy for poor public of these countries

well politics aside world needs alternatives too . its good if sanctioned countries like n-korea iran venzevela Zimbabwe cuba join hands and make life easy for poor public of these countries

Yes. The more countries the US sanctions, the less effective these sanctions become. It doesn't feel like these countries are cooperating enough, though.

I think the name (Megasis) it's a contraction from Mega+Oasis.

Iran is a real oasis of help for Venezuelan people.
The rest of Latin America governments should be ashamed due to this.

Megasis is the name of an village in Iran which stood still when Iraq troops tried to capture it.

If it makes america angry & meanwhile helps Venezuelan people whom hit by americans cruel sanctions then why not .. anything that hurts, make american to piss off or angry is appreciated & welcomed be it sending oil, food or medicine ...

Back
Top Bottom