What's new

First kill for Type-96 tank in Sudanese conflict

pics in the first page:
ZDzV9.jpg

This is a Fake News.... Those Tanks were blow out by MiG 29.... Chinese always want to fake.... now they are Faking the news also just to sell their products....

If you compare the Iraq or Libyan Tanks that were blown out by air .... the pics is same

pict116-470x330.jpg
HI, see the pics, people in the first page is black man, people in your pics is white man, are their black man in Iraq or Libyan??you only bala bala"fake " while heard this~~~

PLA used tanks in 1962? :lol: . You have no clue about your own wars do you.

Only true part in your comment,
Why are you even responding?

pics in the first page:
ZDzV9.jpg

HI, see the pics, people in the first page is black man, people in your pics is white man, are their black man in Iraq or Libyan??you only bala bala"fake " while heard this~~~

He was talking about that the tank in Sudanese war were blown by air strike rather than by tank in comparison with the tank in Iraq.

pics in the first page:
ZDzV9.jpg

Hi Xuxu wake up !!

30% of Libyan Population is Black...
check the link below....I think Internet is too much censored in China

Libya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hi Xuxu wake up !!

please check again, about 88% of the population is urban not black, estimated 60,000 Bangladeshis, 30,000 Chinese and 30,000 Filipinos in Libya=2%, not a black coutry, the black people even less than the USA, the people in the fist page are all black; by the way, most of Gaddafi's mercenaries were black but not the rebel

Hi Xuxu wake up !!

The pics is talking about that Southern Sudanese army are showing their spoils made by China seized from Sudan in the war.

See their uniforms,and in comparison with the 1st page pic. They are in the same army--South Sudan. At least, They are not Iraq or Libya.

the 1st page pic-
ZDzV9.jpg

comparison with those
26_194221_908a39f98e21546.jpg

14824341.jpg

14824342.jpg

speculation, if any is allowed in media. Sudan has been a Chinese aid recipient for like 20 years, those tractors could well be Type96.

what was the news I heard when the war broke out a month ago, the South Sudan president surprisingly went to Beijing and got a huge package of Aid, anyone confirm that?

quite confusing, looks like China is the real boss in the dry land, the west stop aiding South Sudan?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-1788332

The President of South Sudan visited China at the end of last month amid the war with the North and received a $8 billion loan.

Feel bad and sad for the Sudanese. They are badly in need of peace and development more than anybody else.

Sudan conflict is actually bad not only for Sudanese interest but also for Chinese interest as well, it doesn’t matter which side wins…

Ohh mann, are you sure that it was hit by Chinese Tank? It seems more likely hit by Chinese Assault Rifle..
Because as per my research on Chinese capabilities If it was hit by Chinese Tank, then there would be only ashes left and there would be some big crater due to that big explosion..

Ohh mann, are you sure that it was hit by Chinese Tank? It seems more likely hit by Chinese Assault Rifle..
Because as per my research on Chinese capabilities If it was hit by Chinese Tank, then there would be only ashes left and there would be some big crater due to that big explosion..

lolwut? :lol:

This is not even news, whole thing first started in some korean military forum. It is pure speculation.

If Indians wants to see success of our tanks, go check the 1962 war.
Indian soldiers ran like the cowards they are.
China gave the Indian ego some massive a$$burn in 1962.

Even Chinese generals have said how surprised they were at how easy India was defeated. :rofl:
Indian soldiers probably gave up as soon as they saw our soldiers.

there were no tank battles in 1962 war...so..SUCCESS is NULL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How did they know 4 T-72 be destroyed by 1 Type 96 ? it's lie.

South Sudan T-72 bought from Ukraine, not Russia.

Back
Top Bottom