What's new

First Order of CM Pervaiz Elahi: Remove DG Anti-Corruption

They called Aleem Khan and Jahangir Tareen of PTI Aata Chor, Cheeni Chor, Land grabbers until both became Lotas and joined their corrupt Patwari Haramkhor League. Then suddenly both were clean men. This is the bizarre hypocrite nature of Patwarism
@muhammadhafeezmalik

And the funny thing is that Farah & Co. will get its cut over new appointments as usual.

They called Aleem Khan and Jahangir Tareen of PTI Aata Chor, Cheeni Chor, Land grabbers until both became Lotas and joined their corrupt Patwari Haramkhor League. Then suddenly both were clean men. This is the bizarre hypocrite nature of Patwarism
@muhammadhafeezmalik

To me they are still Ata Chor and Cheeni chor

مجھے کیا تکلیف ہونی ہے ؟؟ مجھے تو فرح بچاؤ مہم کی کامیابی پر خوشی ہے
Agar itna kuch hota na app ka pass to baaten kerna ki bajai koi reference file ker chuka hota abb tak. 3 months ho ga hain baaten sun sun ker. Like I said aram sa bhatein.

O Bhai they are Patwari hypocrites @muhammadhafeezmalik @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

These PDM donkeys have given themselves NROs from corruption cases, how do they expect others to turn a blind eye.

Hamza and crime minister should be in jails by now if it wasn't for the neutrals helping them to come in power at the right time.

مجھے کیا تکلیف ہونی ہے ؟؟ مجھے تو فرح بچاؤ مہم کی کامیابی پر خوشی ہے

Ans give NRO to Farah, Maneka, Bushra, chota daku etc

Malik Riaz must be a relived / relaxed person today.

Stop your crying, court is open go there. Why you didn't take any case to court? except tosha khana and when court ask for all details PDM ran away.

Don't try to fool others and try to use brain if remain any

@Norwegian

I am not sure how Police chief are selected in UK, but I like the fact that every single person starts from constabulary. He has to patrol, do emergency respond, etc. They don't land at higher position bcz they just have pass one exam.

The quick transfer means that there is no stability in the department. The uncertainty makes junior to delay the order or reluctant to follow. If someone has done bad, then he must be suspended and held inquiry on him. Transferring bcz he didn't listen to you is not a solution.

The real question is how dare he didn't obey the constitution and carried unlawful activities. This requires expulsion from the service. If you cannot prove, then you let him be. No transfer.

Zardari jaisai daku ko apna baap bana lia hai aur yahan corruption par lecture dai raha hai yeh munafiq @muhammadhafeezmalik
waqaiye yeh log zehni bemar ho chukay hie. Dosro ko lecture deinge aur nawaz ke barey mei kuch nahi kahenige na party mei jo corrupt karei aun ke barey mei.

Mazey ki baat jub yeh logo ke pass kuch nahi hota na tou end yeh keh kar bhag jatey hie

" sab aesay hi hie"

Aesay buhat patwari mileinge jo drama kartey hie wo neutral hie but hai pmln ke supporter.

@Norwegian

I am not sure how Police chief are selected in UK, but I like the fact that every single person starts from constabulary. He has to patrol, do emergency respond, etc. They don't land at higher position bcz they just have pass one exam.

The quick transfer means that there is no stability in the department. The uncertainty makes junior to delay the order or reluctant to follow. If someone has done bad, then he must be suspended and held inquiry on him. Transferring bcz he didn't listen to you is not a solution.

The real question is how dare he didn't obey the constitution and carried unlawful activities. This requires expulsion from the service. If you cannot prove, then you let him be. No transfer.

In golden three years of Usman Buzdar 7 IGs were changed!! There were allegations that every posting had a price tag.

Gogi and ex husband bachao muham starting

Pir kehtay hain keh ye haq ki fatah hai, ye apni corruption bachao hai

Back
Top Bottom