What's new

First Pakistani To Get In Billionaires’ List - Fobes

If they actually think that Mansha is Pakistan's richest man, they really need to take a tour of Pakistan :D

Again .. I am not a fan of Musharaff .. but where in the hell did you even bring him up from. Please state the cases against him of corruption.

Oh yaar, there are other Pervez as well,

The gentleman is called sir Pervez Anwar, owner of Best ways food and cement establishments.

One billionaire, lol. Forbes better check pakistani's twice, what about haswani, saigols, hamayun akhtar and family, safeway group, tata group, bahria town and hundreds of others.

And Mansha's worth is more than $10Billion but he has it all spread never discloses it.

In the same vein, every one comes empty and all they learn turns to dust. So whats that important? Right?

A billionaire/millionaire has an empire on which he/she stands. The empire provides a means of livelihood for hundreds if not thousands of people and by extension their families. Imagine if a few more legitimate millionaires/billionaires come up in Pakistan, how many will have a decent means of earning their livelihood and how many can be saved from turning to fundamentalism/militancy out of sheer desperation or poverty.

You my friend, need to learn to look at the big picture.

Welfare countries don't have many billionaires but strong middle class.
Who needs a country were millions are poor and hungry and few are mega rich?

What about King Aga Khan, He is the richest Man ever, Once i heard a story of him that he went to this hotel somewhere in dubai, he liked it so much that he asked his manager to setup a meeting with the Owner so he could buy the whole place, The manager returned after sometimes and said that you cant buy it, Aga Khan asked the reason so the manager replayed "YOU ALREADY OWN IT" ;)

What about King Aga Khan, He is the richest Man ever, Once i heard a story of him that he went to this hotel somewhere in dubai, he liked it so much that he asked his manager to setup a meeting with the Owner so he could buy the whole place, The manager returned after sometimes and said that you cant buy it, Aga Khan asked the reason so the manager replayed "YOU ALREADY OWN IT" ;)

pakistan is very happy about first billionaire ...
hmmm....compare it to ambani house antilia.....its only cost is 2 billion US$
Antilia (building) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it is expensive then burj khalifa of dubai which cost 1.5 billion US$

Are you a complete idiot or what. Can you see anywhere on this thread INDIAN V PAKISTANI. I ignored that other NEWBIE troller but i expected a little more from a man with 200 posts.

You guys are hope less.

Are you a complete idiot or what. Can you see anywhere on this thread INDIAN V PAKISTANI. I ignored that other NEWBIE troller but i expected a little more from a man with 200 posts.

You guys are hope less.

you pakistani are blaming indian on other thread that it is shame for a country to have a billionaire and now you have the thread for your own billionaire.....
so you are happy with billionaires or not ??

:what::what::what: Let me tell you cheering for this Pakistani and Indian billionaires is cheap on both sides.

Whats big to cheer about it in the first place.

They have earned more by businesses abroad.

I think instead of cheering for few riches we should be ashamed for our social issues including poverty in Both the countries.

NOW Get a life.

We were discussing it criticaly instead of monkey jumping

:what::what::what: Let me tell you cheering for this Pakistani and Indian billionaires is cheap on both sides.

Whats big to cheer about it in the first place.

They have earned more by businesses abroad.

I think instead of cheering for few riches we should be ashamed for our social issues including poverty in Both the countries.

NOW Get a life.

We were discussing it criticaly instead of monkey jumping

we should cheer for them...i am not a economist ..but may be more and more billionaire means strength of economy....

gini coefficient in economy represent income equality...& gini coefficient of india & pakistan is better then china and usa

Welfare countries don't have many billionaires but strong middle class.
Who needs a country were millions are poor and hungry and few are mega rich?
Welfare countries are mostly broke and everybody is going to end up in the poor class soon enough. Look at US. If you took all the paper money in the world, combined it together, you still would have to gamble all of it and win. Four times. Then, you'll be able to pay off the debt.

Look at France for another example.

bahria town is asia's largest private housing scheme is pakistan and the worth of bahria town's two sectors of islamabad n rawalpindi is more then 45 billion dollars:cheers: u can compare houses of common indian n pakistani people too :smokin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom