What's new

First phase of ballistic missile shield to be deployed in 2012

Why would I care if you guys choose to screw yourselves up, it's your choice.

Just like USA has its butt caught in iraq and afghan and not able to come out of it or was it like Vietnam........ its any day better to spend iton R&D and wasting our money on the so called failed project:rofl::rofl: .......... than Killing innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan

i know its out of topic how many aircraft did USA scrapped during the cold war and wasted the money on it and even u had problem with reverse engineering the german tech........ the MIGHTY USA hul LOK:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
No you don't either way....Your argument is accepted or not one should not be repeating things again and again...Let me clarify

- If you are wrong then no one is going to listen to you
- If you are right but people presume you to be wrong again no one is going to listen to you
- if you think you are right but honestly you are wrong still no one is going to listen to you...

I hope you get my message...

Appearantly, I'm right. There was a debate on my suggestion that India should just buy the weapons and forget about TOT on another thread. The fact is that getting TOT is a waste of money for India. What India should get is the best weapon system. If that is the case, India should buy from America. US is offering all these nice top notch weapons to India and India is debating on getting them? Gee, all lot of countries would want to be in Indian's shoes right now. India should just get the best out there and stop being so choosy for all the wrong reasons.

Appearantly, I'm right. There was a debate on my suggestion that India should just buy the weapons and forget about TOT on another thread. The fact is that getting TOT is a waste of money for India. What India should get is the best weapon system. If that is the case, India should buy from America. US is offering all these nice top notch weapons to India and India is debating on getting them? Gee, all lot of countries would want to be in Indian's shoes right now. India should just get the best out there and stop being so choosy for all the wrong reasons.

why this guy is hell bent that india should not have a tot agreement,either he is a chinese mocking at our indigenous capability at an indirect way,or he is really a taiwanese with total loyality to his master

why should not we ask for tot,if u.s have problem to give to to us,no problem,they r out of lucrative indian market

u.s.a was not the one who was supplying arms to us all this time,infact both the nations were in opposite faction,it is the lure of money that is bringing u.s to india,they really dont want to part away with tot they r definitly out,and if u think that russian weapons r inferior to american ones change ur mind

russia,france and israel r ready to part with as their tech so it is never a problem for us if u.s dont supply,infact as i said earlier u.s was not supplying as weapons all these days and we were never in a problem

@lockh33d
Up to you, choose to be ripped off or choose better quality+better price all in one package

and then face sanctions at critical time

and get more dependent than we are at present

if usa wants india

it needs to get rid of its double standards

in recent times gov of usa is realizing tat and is doing great works(nuke deal)

and hence by doing so tey are gaining trust of indians

and as u can see the result ,our relationship is lot better than past times

and about gain both america and russia is gonna make lot of money by using us

Last edited:
why this guy is hell bent that india should not have a tot agreement,either he is a chinese mocking at our indigenous capability at an indirect way,or he is really a taiwanese with total loyality to his master

why should not we ask for tot,if u.s have problem to give to to us,no problem,they r out of lucrative indian market

u.s.a was not the one who was supplying arms to us all this time,infact both the nations were in opposite faction,it is the lure of money that is bringing u.s to india,they really dont want to part away with tot they r definitly out,and if u think that russian weapons r inferior to american ones change ur mind

russia,france and israel r ready to part with as their tech so it is never a problem for us if u.s dont supply,infact as i said earlier u.s was not supplying as weapons all these days and we were never in a problem

good observation ....keep on the discussion ...yours was one of the few sane post..

Back
Top Bottom