What's new

First Photos of Destroyed Leopard and Bradley’s, confirmed

so when Iran supplied weapons to Iraq to fight the US invasion of Iraq why was Iran called the axis of evil?

when Irans weapons were directly responsible for the deaths of over 2,400 invading Americans why did US say this is not allowed ?

why did they attack Iranian assets in the region when as you say Iran was simply helping its neighbour to fight a foreign aggression ?

oh wait I guess now you will say "oh what has Iraq and Iraq got to do with this"?

again you are a hypocrite and hypocrite dont see any logic

Again, what a twisted logic to justify one evil with another totally irrelevant one?

JUST admit you give a **** on ethics, Miriam and right and that only you support Russia as long as they harm the US interests. That’s all what counts to you.

Last edited:
Again, what a twisted logic to justify one even with another totally irrelevant one?

JUST admit you give a **** on ethics, Miriam and right and that only you support Russia as long as they harm the US interests. That’s all what counts to you.

the answer is as expected and no surprise

is Iran a state sponsor of terror if they help Iraq ? yes or no answer please

the answer is as expected and no surprise

is Iran a state sponsor of terror if they help Iraq ? yes or no answer please

Yes, simply since Iraq unjustified invaded Kuwait simply due to greed and to rob - exactly like Russia today -, there have been several UN resolutions agains this aggression and as such it was not right to support the aggressor. In fact exactly like today by supporting Russia‘s war of aggression against Ukraine.

Again, as much as I admire Iran, it’s government again ist on the wrong side.

Last edited:
Yes, simply since Iraq unjustified invaded Kuwait simply due to greed and to rob - exactly like Russia today -, there have been several UN resolutions agains this aggression and as such it was not right to support the aggressor. In fact exactly like today by supporting Russia‘s war of aggression against Ukraine.

Again, as much as I admire Iran, it’s government again ist on the wrong side.

just as I thought thanks for confirming your hypocrisy

hypocrites have no logic and I dont argue with anyone who has none

Russia has a full right to attack anyone who is on their wrong side

just as I thought thanks for confirming your hypocrisy

hypocrites have no logic and I dont argue with anyone who has none

Russia has a full right to attack anyone who is on their wrong side

Like I said, you would support a robber and killer against a father who defends his family, but calling others a hypocrite and without logic. :hitwall: :crazy:

Your logic is only pure evil, hate, violence, the „right“ of the stronger … again, like I said I feel pity for your soul when you’ll some day stand face to face to your creator.

Last edited:
Like I said, you would support a robber and killer against a father who defends his family, but calling others a hypocrite and without logic. :hitwall: :crazy:

Your logic is only pure evil, hate, violence, the „right“ of the stronger … again, like I said I feel pity for your soul when you’ll some day stand face to face to your creator.

you are a supporter of the invasion of Iraq

I guess you also support Israel right of existence on Palestinian land ? please answer this also just so we have it confirmed

your logic Is only pure evil hate violence and the right of the stronger

and it was Christians who enslaved 40 million Africans in the name of religion

so your God is not same as mine and therefore your view on my creator is not valid so to you your way and me mine

Really??? So to assist the defender is unjust but to support the aggressor is just? :hitwall:

So when a robber invaded you house, rapes your daughter and kills your wife and you try to defend them with a knife it is just to rip you off the knife in order to stop the violence?

Man, what twisted moral do you have. :crazy:
You just jumped to conclusions.
What I am saying when a war starts flames engulf.
WW1, one prince or Duke killed in Sarajevo, war ensued and millions killed.
Causes of war more important because consequences are millions dead, millions orphaned, and thousands of women raped.
I pray not your daughters and wife.
Not anyone's daughters, wife sisters, aunts.
War makes ppl savage, even thought of it for seemingly mild ppl on forums.

During a visit by CZ DEFENCE to the Multinational Battlegroup Slovakia, Lieutenant Colonel Sebastian Worgull (leading the German contingent in Slovakia) revealed that not a single crew member of a Ukrainian tank has died in a Leopard 2A6 yet.

How do you know this vehicle was western? It didnt even move, could as well be abandoned. No wonder the pro russian mil bloggers report twice as many losses than are visually confirmed.

then why has Ukraine not taken any land during the counter offensive ?

Well, the fact that they did, and still do, makes me wonder why you are even asking.

750 metres and a town with 100 people ? Robotyne?

Ukraine is very good on the defensive, when equipped with ATGM and MANPADS

when they do a fighting retreat they are actually amazing and Russia suffers badly

but when you ask them to do any offensive operation they are terrible

the final objective was to liberate the taken lands and this includes Crimea we know this will now never happen

750 metres and a town with 100 people ? Robotyne?

Ukraine is very good on the defensive, when equipped with ATGM and MANPADS

when they do a fighting retreat they are actually amazing and Russia suffers badly

but when you ask them to do any offensive operation they are terrible

the final objective was to liberate the taken lands and this includes Crimea we know this will now never happen
I agree that the ukrainians are having a hard time doing offensives, as do the russians. But so far the ukrainians have the initiative in this grind. If russia does not mobilize soon, the ukrainians will eventually succeed.
Now the question is: will Putin mobilize prior to the election in March 2024? I dont think he dares. As much as Russia is a country ruled by rotten criminals, Putin wants to pretend that everything is rules based, and that he is head of this authocracy by the will of the population.
IMG_0561.jpeg

IMG_0562.jpeg

I agree that the ukrainians are having a hard time doing offensives, as do the russians. But so far the ukrainians have the initiative in this grind. If russia does not mobilize soon, the ukrainians will eventually succeed.
Now the question is: will Putin mobilize prior to the election in March 2024? I dont think he dares. As much as Russia is a country ruled by rotten criminals, Putin wants to pretend that everything is rules based, and that he is head of this authocracy by the will of the population.
View attachment 949897
View attachment 949898

March 2024?

Russian counter offensive is coming next month

100,000 soldiers have massed near the front with 900 tanks

this war will go for a long time and longer it goes in advantage is with Russia

Back
Top Bottom