What's new

First possible case of ncoronavirus in a student who recently returned

He's inevitably been tested by now and our health minister knows the results. I've heard no confirmation from the press of a case of ncov so either government is hiding a positive case or he doesn't have the virus.

He may have avian flu rather than ncov, which is also endemic in China.

What the hell is this chutia thinking? He probably went home to make sure all his family is infected properly.

He's inevitably been tested by now and our health minister knows the results. I've heard no confirmation from the press of a case of ncov so either government is hiding a positive case or he doesn't have the virus.

There is no way they will release confirmation of a single case anyway. Just the news will cause so much panic that our stock market will nose dive. We all know tactics of sindh health minister she is a lunatic herself so it is not beyond her that she locked that boy somewhere and threw away the key.

What the hell is this chutia thinking? He probably went home to make sure all his family is infected properly.

There is no way they will release confirmation of a single case anyway. Just the news will cause so much panic that our stock market will nose dive. We all know tactics of sindh health minister she is a lunatic herself so it is not beyond her that she locked that boy somewhere and threw away the key.
Yes I fear you may be right.

We are the nation where supposedly educated individuals marched into a hospital and pulled patients from their oxygen supplies as a form of "protest".

@BHarwana @PakSword @syed1 @Mangus Ortus Novem @masterchief_mirza @Dalit

Listen to the following from 6:47 and onward, it speaks volume about our society and mindset - I am totally speechless.

It's good that he is highlighting our bcrap media organisations who thrive on creating simple panic. Our media is out of control.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @PakSword here is an image from India flight that evacuated students plz try to locate quarantine masks and the level of quarantine.

Air-India-flight-2.jpeg

If it's true that doctors were not attending him, then either his results weren't out by then, or he was tested positive (and doctors knew about that) but the news was being suppressed.

In any case, this case was handled extremely casually. I am starting to lose my trust on authorities.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @PakSword here is an image from India flight that evacuated students plz try to locate quarantine masks and the level of quarantine.

View attachment 603484
Yaar India ki kia baat karni, woh tou hain hi pagal..

Only Allah can help this nation of morons,
First WHO LET THEM IN?
Second WHY NO QUARANTINE?
The IDIOT is touching the blood and all, he is DEFINITELY going to be infected.
Where are Docs?

What a NON SERIOUS nation we are!

Surely, the best place for virus to spread in masses without any problem. And believe me, no one will be saved. Everyone will be on their own!

This man passed screening in China by taking suppressant meds. Then when he got really sick and fucked up, this person along with his family were admitted in Khi where they were suppose to wait for test results. As if hiding and spreading the illness wasn’t enough, This entire family then decided to escape and go to Islamabad on their own for treatment when the minister had instructed the authorities to not let these people out an any cost. Finally they managed to catch this jaahil lot at Multan interchange.

The point is, our state and it’s facilities are so weak that we can’t prevent people from bringing this virus back with them and then spreading it. So it’s better to stop evacuating people back from China and wait another couple of months atleast.
Wow really??? Can you provide any source of this story?

Wow really??? Can you provide any source of this story?
Bhai ye sab chor yar,
Mazaydar topic agaya hai Alan warnes ki taraf se but janes subscribed banda hai koi jo article copy paste ya brief mein samjha de ?

Bhai ye sab chor yar,
Mazaydar topic agaya hai Alan warnes ki taraf se but janes subscribed banda hai koi jo article copy paste ya brief mein samjha de ?
Topic kia hai? Agar interesting hai tou khareed laitay hain subscription

Block 3 and B ke baray mein. Bat yehi to hai ke 1 550 words article ke liye kon khareeday :confused::confused: , aur Pak ke topics waise hi bohat kam hote hain, wohi saray greece norway waghera chalta rehta hai bas...

Check JF-17B thread

May Allah Help us now. According to his brother he had symptoms prior to arrival in Pakistan.
Selfish ....

That is why we advise Govt not allow these people to come back since China have better facilities / expertise further don't spread virus in Pakistan but these selfish people just think about themselves....

I will wish only he mat not have this virus but if he have....go to hell selfish...traitor...

All of you retard people are behaving like *** holes, morons..
Its not his fault he got infected it could happen to anyone, what would you do if you get an infection? Jump off a cliff?
Not all cases of corona are fatal..

May Allah cure his disease and give him health.. Ameen

Back
Top Bottom