What's new

First possible case of ncoronavirus in a student who recently returned

Brother mine,

I told you yesterday as well...when you were updating us..that those 'masks' were for Photo Op...and ShooperPauer messaging...

We don't know the EXACT Gestation Period... we don't know exactly transmisstion of this virus... as you also informed us it could also be through human waste...

I fail to understand why this is done? Putting lives of millions in danger... all these claims by IndianBeing here... I mean we are not dealing with some small country in Northern Europe...

Indians have put the lives of millions in danger...and I believe you also posted their Isolation Ward pictures...
SouthAsia is at risk because Indian folly... just to show China down...

I fear this glee and jabs at Paks or China are shortlived... I just pray that Indians can contain it porperly and there is no loss of human lives in India either!

WE have home front problem with some dumb students jumped the gun...and some pathetic handling by the 'authrorities'...

In times as such emotiosn/panic is always high...but established Protocols of WHO must be followed. MarasiMedia try to score some cheap points... but we must NOT evacuate Paks from China!

Mangus
Even British evacuation flights are leaving symptomatic individuals behind in China. Don't believe the bcrap Indians who claim "no Indian left stranded" like one day they'll script some Bollywood version of Dunkirk out of it.

All of you retard people are behaving like *** holes, morons..
Its not his fault he got infected it could happen to anyone, what would you do if you get an infection? Jump off a cliff?
Not all cases of corona are fatal..

May Allah cure his disease and give him health.. Ameen
Chalo bhaee.
Reports are that he passed the screening by suppressing his symptoms.. met his family.. and then ran away from an isolation ward.. He has not only jumped off a cliff, but also took many with him when he jumped...

We are hoping that he is not infected with nCorona, but his reckless attitude is a cause of concern.

On top of that, government didn't take special measures in the isolation ward..

There is a reason our prophet PBUH instructed us to not leave the area of infectious disease.. to save other humans..

I didn't know that the students who are studying in China are so naive.. it's ok if someone hasn't heard the saying of our Prophet PBUH, but it's unacceptable if that someone is studying in a university and doesn't know what to do in this situation..

He could be a killer of some of his relatives and fellow villagers..

I have first hand experience of Pakistani students studying in China. Most of them came from villages of Punjab, Sindh and KPK. Selfish and stupid beings of the highest order.

All of you retard people are behaving like *** holes, morons..
Its not his fault he got infected it could happen to anyone, what would you do if you get an infection? Jump off a cliff?
Not all cases of corona are fatal..

May Allah cure his disease and give him health.. Ameen

Come on!!!

Mortality rate is 2 odd percent but imagine this idiot infecting all his family and 50% of the village is infected. and then it spreads like waves, What situation do you think the hospitals would be?

It was not his choice to get infected but it WAS his choice to SAVE OTHERS!

Yahan Pakistan me to diagnose nahi hota - agar mahiny bad diagnose ho jaye to khushi e sara Pakistan mar jata hy "ab hm bhi corona virus test kar lety hain" LANAT!

Mortality rate is not that high, but human to human infection rate is WAY high!

In China, he would get MUCH better medical facilities as compared to what he is going to get in Pakistan.

Lol wtf is this thread?

Corona takes 14 day to incubate and the spread and his brother just returned few day back and he is already having symptoms?

Oh for God's sake stop spreading panic with fake news.

Its not like the corona joined him at the airport in his family meetup plan... Maybe they were in "living" before that

Common sense is a rare commodity ..

After looking at the actions of these Pakistan students I must say, they are selfish and dumb. Let alone having an iota of common sense.

Chalo bhaee.
Reports are that he passed the screening by suppressing his symptoms.. met his family.. and then ran away from an isolation ward.. He has not only jumped off a cliff, but also took many with him when he jumped...

We are hoping that he is not infected with nCorona, but his reckless attitude is a cause of concern.

On top of that, government didn't take special measures in the isolation ward..

He should be killed with fire.

Not only is he putting his family at risk, but millions of Pakistanis.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @PakSword here is an image from India flight that evacuated students plz try to locate quarantine masks and the level of quarantine.

View attachment 603484

You are trying to hide your govt incompleteness by quoting Indian photos..

Till now, not a single person is infected who evaluated from China by Indian govt.

Even if anyone is infected then we will take care of him in India.

All are there in isolated place and in under observation... We are happy that they back to India and Indian govt has taken the right decision.

This is our awareness and preparation against virus even crew members are in isolated place.
https://www.livemint.com/news/india...n-sent-on-week-long-leave-11580792450413.html

Pls take care of your people, we are happy to take care own people

Last edited:
China will be the source of future epidemics unless the government adopts strict regulations on food and hygiene. The novel C virus was transmitted via bats to humans. The Wuhan market sold wild animals. Despite all the technological advances in the mainland, the mentality of a lot of Chinese people is self centered and ignorant of the global culture. There is a sense of disconnection due to the effect of the cultural revolution ( Mao Zedong era). The communist party needs that mindset to be present among common people. Otherwise, the party will face obstacles. Nuff said on this.

Another useless international organization (WHO) has come to light in the novel C epidemic. The shameless leaders of the WHO responded late to this outbreak and even till this day, they has criticized countries for closing their borders to all visitors from China. Like seriously. How dare countries prioritize the health of their own people over global businesses ? Pakistan, India and all the countries who do not have the sufficient infrastructure to combat this epidemic need to close their borders. God Forbid, if this virus spreads to such countries. The effects will be more devastating. Anyone who intentionally hides his illness or travel history to avoid obstacles should be held accountable.

On a slightly pessimistic side note, we are all going to die oneday. The sooner we accept this reality, the better life will get. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

I have heard that Chinese workers are coming to work on CPEC - wondering are they coming after proper screening ? Are there protocols followed before allowing them to come to Pakistan?

Also, knowing how fatal this virus has become, why Pakistan has resumed its flights to China ?

I have first hand experience of Pakistani students studying in China. Most of them came from villages of Punjab, Sindh and KPK. Selfish and stupid beings of the highest order.

The student should be shot and thrown into the Indian Ocean utter Jahil bechod this individual is.

Back
Top Bottom