What's new

First suicide attack.......

Shoot with what? Bow and arrow?
And how is attacking a soldier with sharp knief be considered a suicide attack?
u mean suicide attack always mean a suicide jacket???suicide attack.how?those attackers were not that trained trained as romans so when ever they used to attack them,romans used to arrest kill them.

In Ist B.C Roman kingdom in Palestine,Roman empire was ruling Palestine and definitely Jews were not happy at all because Romans took their power from them.Romans evacuated major part of Palestine from Jews and settled them in sounthren Palestine named Masada where these days Tel Aviv exists(so called capital of so called Israel). There were two extremist Jewish organizations which used to fight against each other but Roman empire united them.how?read more.

Sekari and Zialut were two extremist Jewish organizations,when Romans attacked Palestine,these organizations were broken and their followers became fallen stars but when they met in Masada they united and re established Sekari and almost 900 followers of Zialut became Sekari's members.

Sekari made a plan to attack Roman soldiers doing their duties on roads and markets.So,Sekari's fighters used to attack Roman soldiers with big sharp knives and Romans in reaction used to shoot the attacker.

So Israel has this owner of world's first suicide attack.

Isn't it kinda head to head engagement, like in orthodox wars?

u mean suicide attack always mean a suicide jacket???suicide attack.how?those attackers were not that trained trained as romans so when ever they used to attack them,romans used to arrest kill them.
I asked two things. How will a roman shoot a jew from short distance. The roman soldier will definitely die.
Secondly many daring people play with their lives to attack others, it may even happened when we were living in jungles.
I am sure the jews will try their best to live another day to kill another soldier. Romans had more than 900 soldier I guess, so jews will be stupid to kill 1 and die 1.

What is the point of committing suicide if you can only kill 1 enemy?

By suicide if you mean guerella warfare, jews did not invent ambush, I am sure others did much before them.

In Ist B.C Roman kingdom in Palestine,Roman empire was ruling Palestine and definitely Jews were not happy at all because Romans took their power from them.Romans evacuated major part of Palestine from Jews and settled them in sounthren Palestine named Masada where these days Tel Aviv exists(so called capital of so called Israel). There were two extremist Jewish organizations which used to fight against each other but Roman empire united them.how?read more.

Sekari and Zialut were two extremist Jewish organizations,when Romans attacked Palestine,these organizations were broken and their followers became fallen stars but when they met in Masada they united and re established Sekari and almost 900 followers of Zialut became Sekari's members.

Sekari made a plan to attack Roman soldiers doing their duties on roads and markets.So,Sekari's fighters used to attack Roman soldiers with big sharp knives and Romans in reaction used to kill the attacker.

So Israel has this owner of world's first suicide attack.

Is this another excuse for jew bashing which is favourite pastime of people on this forum?

The date of first suicide attack cannot be determined accurately.People have resorted to suicide attack since time immemorial be it leonaides at Thermopayle or Persians at persians gate.or of King agisIII of Sparta.All dated before the aforementioned suicide attack.

The 7 Most Badass Last Stands in the History of Battle | Cracked.com

And sweetheart, concentrate on your education and stop reading only propaganda material supplied to you by your local mullah.

In our country Bangla vai was the first sucide attacker,,,,,,,I know nothing else:P

Is this question and answer thread?

If yes then you should have said in the first post and post only in the members club. I was about to delete this thread but I guess you will not stop after asking the first question? would you?

If yes then you should have said in the first post and post only in the members club. I was about to delete this thread but I guess you will not stop after asking the first question? would you?
pata nai..

cz the main duty of biased mods is just to delete my threads...:mad:

abi meine banai hoti yeh thread to mods will be upto me....but now....:mad:

Actually Kamikaze pilots were ordered to bomb the USN ships and only crash into them if absolutely necessary. In otherwords not all kamikaze pilots flew one mission.

Not if necessary, They were ordered to do suicide missions anyhow. They did around 2000 missions and mostly were cadets who requested Chiefs to put them in this unit.

Not if necessary, They were ordered to do suicide missions anyhow. They did around 2000 missions and mostly were cadets who requested Chiefs to put them in this unit.

There were dedicated suicide bombers like Ohka which were custom made for kamikaze attack.

Yokosuka MXY7 Ohka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

normal planes were to attack and perform suicide if they are hit.which in later stage of war meant nearly every plane.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom