What's new

First time in my life, I have watched something Pakistani, and I loved it!

Reaction score
Country
India
I hate daily shops on TV , especially Indians. But one of my online Pakistani friends suggested me to watch a Pakistani Drama. I started to watch it with my lazy mind, and in no time, it has become my habit. I must accept this is a masterpiece of TV industry.
I use to work in a creative field, so I have seen it from different prospective too, and it amazed me. The direction, writing, screen play... But only make artists need to be more creative.
The drama name is "Khuda aur Mohhabat"
@Imran Khan @jamahir @newb3e @waz @Zarvan @WebMaster

I hate daily shops on TV , especially Indians. But one of my online Pakistani friends suggested me to watch a Pakistani Drama. I started to watch it with my lazy mind, and in no time, it has become my habit. I must accept this is a masterpiece of TV industry.
I use to work in a creative field, so I have seen it from different prospective too, and it amazed me. The direction, writing, screen play... But only make artists need to be more creative.
bhai i have never watched any pakistani serial since 20 years now or may be more

You should watch "Zindage Gulzar Hy" staring Fawad khan.. other series that I loved are "Besharam" staring Saba Qamar and Suno Chanda (a romantic comedy show).

These teenage/puppy love serials, I don't like.. I liked ''meri zaat zara be-neshan'' because it highlighted a tragic side of our society.. And I watched that in 2 days (5-6 hours).

These soaps are too much time consuming and there are plenty. Can't waste time on these. I like 'khabardar' program, because it is infotainment (fun+news).
Edit: I can watch the Wire, Deshbhakt, Ravish Kumar programs repeatedly instead :P ...

I didn't get notification for your tagging me. I just happened to open this thread.

From the trailer I am unable to decide whether the story is of unrequited love or of obsessive love.

But yes, the story is technically well done.

and Suno Chanda (a romantic comedy show).

I have watched many episodes of Loose Talk. Very good.

@Joe Shearer @KedarT @vishwambhar @Naofumi - I suggest you watch Loose Talk.

The BrOkEn HeArT, you too.

I didn't get notification for your tagging me. I just happened to open this thread.

From the trailer I am unable to decide whether the story is of unrequited love or of obsessive love.

I have watched only one Pakistan action movie till date that is System..... I liked the main villain in that movie.... This is the only movie of Pakistan which I watched complete....

Their another movie Bhai Log I watched in pieces not full in that movie also the same villain from system was there.... Have to say that Pakistani movies in presentation, technic are very average if you compare them to other movies from most of the countries of Asia....

Yes I have watched their one TV serial completely in last year lockdown that was Heena Ki Khushbu ..... And I just loved that serial..... Awesome..... My wife sometimes these days watch one more Pakistani serial Fitoor .....
But yes this much Pakistani stuff I have watched.....will try to surely check loose talk....

Too slow and monotonous for my taste.
We produced better stuff back in 90s when the story had to be squeezed in a fixed # of episodes.
Yup. That's what I forgot to mention. It's too slow. But still entertaining i must say
bhai i have never watched any pakistani serial since 20 years now or may be more
Kasam khuda ki.. Ye mera phla serial tha. 😂

Obsessive love it is. I'll try you have suggested but im not much into drama n all. 😆😅

will try to surely check loose talk....
I'll try you have suggested but im not much into drama n all. 😆😅

Loose Talk was a comedy / satire show set in interview format. Anwar Maqsood plays the harassed interviewer and Moin Akhtar plays most of the interviewees. This is the YouTube channel and down on it you will find the longer interviews.

Yes I have watched their one TV serial completely in last year lockdown that was Heena Ki Khushbu ..... And I just loved that serial.....

Will try to watch. And the name reminds me of the Pakistani Coke Studio song 'Hina Ki Khushbu' sung by Samra Khan and Asim Azhar.

Watch Raqs e bismil

Is it a coincidence that you have recommended that serial that has a female character, Anna ji, played by Gul-e-Rana, who in real life is the mother of the singer Asim Azhar, and @vishwambhar posted about the serial Hina Ki Khushboo which reminded me of the Asim Azhar song 'Hina ki khushbu' ?

Lol wtf do u mean first time something pakistani? U mean thousand of dramas Pakistan made which are popular all over the world are not pakistani lol. If u r ignorant and never watched them doesn't mean khuda aur mohabbat which itself is season 3 is the first pakistani thing.
Too slow and monotonous for my taste.
We produced better stuff back in 90s when the story had to be squeezed in a fixed # of episodes.
I was expecting people who are living in past will come and cry about their times😂

Back
Top Bottom