What's new

First time in my life, I have watched something Pakistani, and I loved it!

Havent watched this show but IMO the older shows of PTV were among the best and that was the golden days of Pakistan TV.

Pakistan produces good drama, but Indians are so full of hate they banned all Pakistani media and actors in India.

Resultantly Pakistan had to improve local industry and that's the result. Same as when Pakistan was denied advances weaponry, Pakistan worked hard and came up with quality local production.

phull sappoorrtt to saaft powwa from Pakistan thread.

I wonder if more and more of these will spring up as back door diplomacy comes outta da closet

I hate daily shops on TV , especially Indians. But one of my online Pakistani friends suggested me to watch a Pakistani Drama. I started to watch it with my lazy mind, and in no time, it has become my habit. I must accept this is a masterpiece of TV industry.
I use to work in a creative field, so I have seen it from different prospective too, and it amazed me. The direction, writing, screen play... But only make artists need to be more creative.
The drama name is "Khuda aur Mohhabat"
@Imran Khan @jamahir @newb3e @waz @Zarvan @WebMaster
I am watching this....its good

These Indians are hooked to Pak serial drama's.

The only one I enjoyed was an old one called Khuda ki basti.
Old is gold…
Pakistan have no doubt produced some master pieces and classics when it comes to TV Dramas…some of them had deep meanings and concepts e.g. Hairat Kadah, by Babaji Ashfaq Ahmed (RA) … I sometimes revisit some episodes of these to understand the underlying message in them …

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer @KedarT @vishwambhar @Naofumi - I suggest you watch Loose Talk.
Yeah, that meme from Loose Talk had become quite famous. I saw a few snippets of that show and it was really good, the mimicry and dialogues were great.

By the way, how are you @Joe Shearer? Hope you are doing well.

Back
Top Bottom