What's new

Five blasts inside Mahabodhi temple in Bihar's Bodhgaya district

WTH why attack Buddhist
Any ways the suckers should be hunted down & we should crash a Mig-21 on them

@Sankranthi @Omtatsat what do you guys say about this blast.

I don't know ,will this case be solved before 2014 elections.

Last edited by a moderator:
how dare u people condemn the attacks ??????? u all are communists under a sickular govt.....

some 5 monks injured.. among them 1 tibetian monk and 1 mayanmar monk.
Nia is on the way for investigation lets see what comes out of the investigation.

Shocking but not surprising. I was half expecting this kind of incident.

In all probability it is Indian muslims 'global jihad', revenge against Myanmar Buddhist.

After all we have seen them protest and riot for Saddam Hussain and Osama Bin Laden.

Just yesterday Myanmar's Buddhists drafted law banning marriage between a Buddhist and a Muslim.

Reliable sources in CBI have informed that they have concrete proof of Modi's / Amit Shah's involvement in the blasts. It is said that Mangu Singh, a local rickshaw puller informed the CBI IO that he heard a tea seller mention that he had seen 2characters with beards -one black and the other grey -in the vicinity of the temple. This irrefutable evidence will allow CBI to file a charge sheet against Modi for Gaya Bomb blasts - maybe sometime in April - May 2014.

duh..Usual cr-ap

...oh wait ...I get it ...it must be 'saffron terror' , right Mr. Secular ? :disagree:

Because if its not Hindu then it has to be muslim. Unless you think christian terrorist have now decided to target Buddhists.

If its Muslim in all probability they are Indian, or do you want to blame Pakistani's now ?

Who is dishing out the bull $hit ?

Just yesterday Myanmar's Buddhists drafted law banning marriage between a Buddhist and a Muslim.

If I was among Myanmar's drafting members then I would have made it less severe by allowing at least muslim girls being married to Buddhist boys.

Never mind now our co-operation with Myanmar is gona head only upwards regarding intelligence sharing regarding terrorists.

If I was among Myanmar's drafting members then I would have made it less severe by allowing at least muslim girls being married to Buddhist boys.

Why is that?

The boy will have to convert before he can marry her. So that will contribute to the conversion rate.

...oh wait ...I get it ...it must be 'saffron terror' , right Mr. Secular ? :disagree:

Because if its not Hindu then it has to be muslim. Unless you think christian terrorist have now decided to target Buddhists.

If its Muslim in all probability they are Indian, or do you want to blame Pakistani's now ?

You didn't get him actually, he will wait to condemn them till they blast his church.

Why is that?

The boy will have to convert before he can marry her. So that will contribute to the conversion rate.

Nope I said buddhist boy and that strictly mean buddhist boy.

Why are you accusing all Indian Muslims for acts of certain terrorists??

duh..Usual cr@p

Not sure which part of that is "crap". This is from the press release of the Delhi police.

Delhi Police's press note about terror attack in Gaya

.....Sustained interrogation of the accused arrested by us revealed that a person, namely, Sayed Maqbool @ Zuber, S/o Syed Haji, R/o Samtam Nagar, Near Madina Masjid, Dharmabad, Nanded, Maharashtra was in close association with them and together they planned to commit fidayeen attacks on the Buddhist shrines in Bodh Gaya in Bihar as retaliation to the alleged atrocities being committed upon Muslims in Myanmar........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom