What's new

Five Million Indian DTH Connections in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them are pathans and punjabis which make just 2% of Indian population. And if you dont see any difference in bollywood urdu and hindi then turn on your hindi news channel. The day bollywood finally start to chose actors from 98% of population is the day Pakistanis will stop caring about bollywood.

Phir itna rona dhona kyon.
hahaha.gif

Has Hindi become our national language? – The Express Tribune Blog

did anybdy here know that 75% of the revenue for the government from movies comes from south india mainly from tollywood,kollywood and mollywood....that estimate explains y bollywood cannot b termed as indian movie industry....
and y r u pakistanis soo racist?
being a pathan doesnot mean ur pakistani...
u can be indian or afghanistani...
if ur soo pround that soo many pathans r therw in pakistan...
y not produce a salman or srk or the likes of tthem....
soo better shut up and enjoy our movies and soaps.....

Bollywood only represent punjabi culture, the day bollywood start promoting bihari, marathi, bengali, tamil and up culture is the day Pakistanis will stop watching bollywood.

Pakistanis will watch anything that comes India even if its non-Punjabi, one example is the Gujarati Dandiya dance. :dance3::dance3:

Bollywood only represent punjabi culture, the day bollywood start promoting bihari, marathi, bengali, tamil and up culture is the day Pakistanis will stop watching bollywood.
...how come 'Chennai Express' is such a huge hit in Pakistan.....:woot:

Pakistanis also didn't watch non-Punjabi Dabangg, Devdas, Gang of Wasseypur and Hum Dil De chuke sanam. @shan can affirm that. :omghaha::omghaha:

Bharati the reason is Khans are in these movies. Start picking your actors from 98% of population and see if Pakistanis care then.

Bharati the reason is Khans are in these movies. Start picking your actors from 98% of population and see if Pakistanis care then.
....so now it's due to the Khans...:lol:....keep giving excuses to watch Bollywood movies, we don't have any problem.......delusional Pakistani.

Indian boring soap operas which do not have Khans in them are the most popular in Pakistan...:lol:

Keep on finding excuses. Only few soap operas are Punjabi while all Hindi movie channels are loaded with dubbed South Indian movies and Pakistanis love them. :omghaha:

Last edited:
If they don't watch Indian TV or movies then the only thing they can watch is mujra .. lolz

These movies and TV programs are just Indian. We don't have problems if anyone in the world watches them, this pathetic obsession of some people in trying to associate with them with talk of "Punjabi" and "Khan" is just funny.

The same Khans would probably have been declared wajib-ul-qatl for doing Hindu Pooja in Pakistan!

And also some uneducated kids keep on repeating that Punjabis are "2%" of Indian population. Obviosuly they are not expected to know better than what they rote learned bobbing their heads up and down countless times in the seminary.

Just the undivided Punjab (Punjab, Haryana and Himachal) is more than 5% of India. Include Delhi where a significant population is from these areas.

Also these areas share a lot of culture and language with the nearby Northern states.

But then the following doesn't really work very well.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
i hate drama and films of india but i am not hypo i love humans

If they don't watch Indian TV or movies then the only thing they can watch is mujra .. lolz
ever you watched mujra? try it once bachy :D

Pakistanis also didn't watch non-Punjabi Dabangg, Devdas, Gang of Wasseypur and Hum Dil De chuke sanam. @shan can affirm that. :omghaha::omghaha:

Being in Hindi language, only Muhajirs (from UP and Bihar) in Pakistan can possibly identify with our movies (even that would be superficial).

The Pakistani Punjabis and Khans should only be seeing Punjabi and Pushto movies and programs if they are so particular. ;)

Last edited:
i hate drama and films of india but i am not hypo i love humans

ever you watched mujra? try it once bachy :D
chacha aap aao india , aapko le chelte hain Kolkata sonagachi , hum dikhate hain aapko aacha wala mujra :P bahut tharki ho gaye ho naye sal me.

ok , now serious question - whats the total number of DTH connection's in Pakistan?

chacha aap aao india , aapko le chelte hain Kolkata sonagachi , hum dikhate hain aapko aacha wala mujra :P bahut tharki ho gaye ho naye sal me.

ok , now serious question - whats the total number of DTH connection's in Pakistan?
no not at all i will sure pay money to pakistani mujra queens for grow our economy :D

There are/were plenty of films in Bollywood representing bihari, marathi, bengali, tamil cultures, the last big hit in Pakistan was Chennai Express, then there was Madras Cafe. Couple of other recent hits were Kahani and Barfi, showcasing West Bengal. See a good doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom