What's new

For first time in last 500 years, China is stronger then Russia, who is to blame?

Who is to blame?

• Gorbachev reforms

• Yeltsin failed capitalism

• Putin economy dependency on natural resources

Results are only viewable after voting.
frankly, no one is to blame. Russia has a population smaller than that of Pakistan and its geography is mostly a frozen no man's land while China is over 1.5 billion people, a habitable geography rich in resources and industrial base to match. Now that the centuries old in-fighting between the various chinese dynasties has come to permanent end, there was no stopping the rise of China...China is just taking its rightful place in history and Russia will not get in the way. its bad enough having a hostile europe to the west, no way does Russia want a hostile neighbor to the east that is BIGGER than europe in size AND in population. Russia is basically the older brother of a younger but taller and stronger younger brother, China.

LOL, Is this guy for real?!

Can you put some info or just use "LOL" as 15 old Youtube teen?

frankly, no one is to blame. Russia has a population smaller than that of Pakistan and its geography is mostly a frozen no man's land while China is over 1.5 billion people, a habitable geography rich in resources and industrial base to match. Now that the centuries old in-fighting between the various chinese dynasties has come to permanent end, there was no stopping the rise of China...China is just taking its rightful place in history and Russia will not get in the way. its bad enough having a hostile europe to the west, no way does Russia want a hostile neighbor to the east that is BIGGER than europe in size AND in population. Russia is basically the older brother of a younger but taller and stronger younger brother, China.

Russian natural resources are 75 trillion, China"s two times smaller with 30 trillion. So literary your facts are not right.

About population
Russian empire was three times smaller in terms of population but it kicks China ***.

Soviet Union was three times smaller in population too but it was superpower while China was a dirty poor country.

But isn’t Russia by accident helping lift China with this marriage of convenience and sale of gas at cheap prices? Even if the marriage is 55-45 in favour of China, that still means they are opening up the gap on Russia and the others

Why you think the Chinese are so hell bent on reversing what they see as " century of shame" for example a couple years back a Chinese tour company went to Lake Baikal in Sibera they told the group how it was Chinese land and Russia took it created a firestorm there online besides with the one child policy you gonna have a lot Chinese men banging Russians or taking wives sorry for crude remarks but it's a fact Russia only export is arms,gas and women

Russian natural resources are 75 trillion, China"s two times smaller with 30 trillion. So literary your facts are not right.

About population
Russian empire was three times smaller in terms of population but it kicks China ***.

Soviet Union was three times smaller in population too but it was superpower while China was a dirty poor country.

Gorbachev tried his best to restore the USSR but was blackmailed, by the US Yeltsin well we all know how he was

About population

you don't have have the man power to extract that 75 trillion. the ussr had a population breaking 500 million including the eastern european states that it had under its umbrella...that is no longer the case. If China was dirt poor in those days, well, the soviet union wasn't exactly the epitome of prosperity either. :wacko:

The West taught the Soviet Union that any kindness the good Gorbachev did was taken for weakness. Gorbachev was probably the best Russian leader since the Ruriks, however, because he did not storm into Eastern Europe and the SSRs to restore order, the West exploited this to bring down the Soviet Union.

China should take notes into how the Soviet Union fell. Reforms and perceived weakness to oust one of the best leaders of Russia and would still be today among the best leaders.

Yeltsin ruined Russia. Not Gorbachev. It was a looting operation. The zionists saw a rebellion would happen, so they put in a nationalist zionist leader Putin. Like how the zionists put in trump for the sentiments of populism and nationalism.

THE PROBLEM WITH superpowers, wrote Henry Kissinger in 1979, is that they often act like "two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision."

This principle from the realpolitik statesman, that the world's most powerful nations are often oblivious to their opponents' deep dysfunctions, may explain data compiled by U.S. News as a part of its 2018 Best Countries ranking, breaking down how respondents from particular nations view the world.

Though the U.S. ranks first among the world's most powerful nations according to a majority of all respondents, Americans themselves do not consider their homeland to be the most prominent international player. Rather, they see China as most powerful, followed by Russia and then the U.S.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...s-consider-china-russia-more-powerful-than-us
Who is to blame? Zionists, of course. China is just intermediate power to squeeze souls out of West's body. West and China's fates are written on the same page of plan.

you don't have have the man power to extract that 75 trillion. the ussr had a population breaking 500 million including the eastern european states that it had under its umbrella...that is no longer the case. If China was dirt poor in those days, well, the soviet union wasn't exactly the epitome of prosperity either. :wacko:

Gdp per capita in 1960.
USSR 5000 $
China 420$

Angus Maddison, swedish economist.

Why you think the Chinese are so hell bent on reversing what they see as " century of shame" for example a couple years back a Chinese tour company went to Lake Baikal in Sibera they told the group how it was Chinese land and Russia took it created a firestorm there online besides with the one child policy you gonna have a lot Chinese men banging Russians or taking wives sorry for crude remarks but it's a fact Russia only export is arms,gas and women

Very true, I once read that the treaties between China & Russia in the Russian Far East where China lost a lot land to Russia which allowed them that Pacific coastline.

And now the Russian border towns say they have been overwhelmed by Chinese traders coming over the border and taking away their business. There is a lot of tension in that region but it goes under the radar for now.

https://worldview.stratfor.com/article/russian-far-east-turning-chinese

I would be interested to know what the Chinese forumers think of that situation!

Without Russia, China is doomed.

Just think of US+ Europe+ India+ Japan + Russia ANTI Chinese coalition.

ok dude, your sounding like an indian who is still nostalgic about their long lost glory of 1971! it was the 60s, we are talking about TODAY!!!

My friend, point of this topic is to question what is the reason of Russian stagnation. Thats why I compare Russian Empire and Soviet Russia dominence over China with modern times.

Very true, I once read that the treaties between China & Russia in the Russian Far East where China lost a lot land to Russia which allowed them that Pacific coastline.

And now the Russian border towns say they have been overwhelmed by Chinese traders coming over the border and taking away their business. There is a lot of tension in that region but it goes under the radar for now.

https://worldview.stratfor.com/article/russian-far-east-turning-chinese

I would be interested to know what the Chinese forumers think of that situation!

This is from 2000 19 years ago and Its still going on like I said This could lead to tensions on the near future I wish the best but the Russians are not gonna give up same with the Chinese both are gonna defend their interests even if they clash or no clash

My friend, point of this topic is to question what is the reason of Russian stagnation. Thats why I compare Russian Empire and Soviet Russia dominence over China with modern times.
oh I don't think Russia is stagnant at all. if there is any stagnation, it is purely artificial due to unfair sanctions and what not. As far as talent and resilience is concerned, I personally believe that Russians are very talented (trust me, I work with some Russian engineers) and extremely resilient. Russia possess two things that no level sanctions can stop the demand of...WEAPONS and ENERGY! Having said that, we MUST give credit where it is due...China can indeed out manufacture Russia or anyone else in the world by a long shot!

Putin has a tough job there is no way he can match up economically to China unless he opens the borders for full scale migration which is highly unlikely if Russians cant handle Russified Uzbeks,Armenians,Kazakhs and Caucausians in Moscow or St Petersburg what makes you think they can fling in open borders their GDP is close NYC where I live Germany can handle migrants cause they have money

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom