What's new

Foreign Ministry Remarks on Indian Prime Minister Modi Attending Activities in Disputed Area

No u r wrong,the Naga Militants r demanding entire Burma & even parts of china for a greater Nagalim. I don't think that China & Burma will be co-operative to hand over their areas.
'Insurgency is biggest business in northeast'
Yeah right.That's why the myanmar junta never did anything against these groups and just carried out mock attacks against already empty camps to satisfy India.Besides,Nagas aren't demanding entire Burma.You now why?Because they do not exist all over burma.
Who is to say that Myanmar doesn't support them and plans to assimilate them or make them join Burma?After all ,Nagalim or any other "independent" country will be landlocked and will depend on Burma.

I would be surprized if there was no chinese mole in Arunachal Pradesh. But the reality is that China has not been able to ignite insurgency there. If China has not been able to take Arunachal till now, the chances of it is just impossible now. We still have Tibetan refugees coming to India so a few handful from Arunachal going to Tibet should be welcomed by both India and China. You look so desperate to be contacted by the chinese to further oblige them. My best wishes.
He's a lone warrior, even members from his state rubbished his idiotic claims that he peddles 24/7 on PDF. He tries to pass off his views and wishes as the views of the majority people in AP when there's nothing to prove as such. He offers nothing to substantiate his claims other than "I'am from AP hence what I'm saying must be true". AP was under Indian control even before 62 war and there was no resistance against the Indian rule in that period.

Dear uncle china,why not finish india together for good.Seems like a good time to settle old disputes

Yeah right.That's why the myanmar junta never did anything against these groups and just carried out mock attacks against already empty camps to satisfy India.Besides,Nagas aren't demanding entire Burma.You now why?Because they do not exist all over burma.
Who is to say that Myanmar doesn't support them and plans to assimilate them or make them join Burma?After all ,Nagalim or any other "independent" country will be landlocked and will depend on Burma.
For a greater Nagalim,they had also demanded areas of Assam,Manipur. What about the ethnic clashes among different militants groups. what about Kidnapping and extortion by different militant groups. Burma has good relations with India,many Burmese students come to India for education,even Aung San Suu Kyi who studied in India and whose mother served as ambassador in Delhi.

PS: Are u a Naga

Intricacies of Kuki and Naga Ethnocentrism in Manipur | Nehginpao Kipgen

BBC News - India-Burma border caught up in a time warp

Myanmar refugees find safe haven in city - The Hindu

For a greater Nagalim,they had also demanded areas of Assam,Manipur. What about the ethnic clashes among different militants groups. what about Kidnapping and extortion by different militant groups. Burma has good relations with India,many Burmese students come to India for education,even Aung San Suu Kyi who studied in India and whose mother served as ambassador in Delhi.

PS: Are u a Naga

Intricacies of Kuki and Naga Ethnocentrism in Manipur | Nehginpao Kipgen

BBC News - India-Burma border caught up in a time warp

Myanmar refugees find safe haven in city - The Hindu
Sigh,rhetoric and drivel..yet again.You will find even Chinese in state like meghalya.Does that mean anything?How does where some burmese were educated have anything to do with the strategic ambitions of Myanmar as a country?Not every people in the world are emotional fools like you.

The claim of good relations is laughable.The Burmese never bother with India and only carry out mock actions to satisfy Indian concerns.All the while,arms,training,finances are being received in Myanmar by these groups.
I am as naga as you are white.Let's leave it at that.

He's a lone warrior, even members from his state rubbished his idiotic claims that he peddles 24/7 on PDF. He tries to pass off his views and wishes as the views of the majority people in AP when there's nothing to prove as such. He offers nothing to substantiate his claims other than "I'am from AP hence what I'm saying must be true". AP was under Indian control even before 62 war and there was no resistance against the Indian rule in that period.
Two words-"achingmori massacre".That itself will put your illusions to rest.
Even in 1947 most people in south tibet wanted to fight Indians after the british were leaving.Of course,you wouldn't know that would you?

Sigh,rhetoric and drivel..yet again.You will find even Chinese in state like meghalya.Does that mean anything?How does where some burmese were educated have anything to do with the strategic ambitions of Myanmar as a country?Not every people in the world are emotional fools like you.

The claim of good relations is laughable.The Burmese never bother with India and only carry out mock actions to satisfy Indian concerns.All the while,arms,training,finances are being received in Myanmar by these groups.
I am as naga as you are white.Let's leave it at that.

No u r wrong,the Burmese military junta had carried a operation against Militants. Many of the militants groups had admitted,many even surrendered.

I have interacted with Burmese students & also students from North East in Mumbai

Burmese students arm for fight ahead : NEIGHBOURS - India Today

Eugene Register-Guard - Google News Archive Search

Two words-"achingmori massacre".That itself will put your illusions to rest.
Even in 1947 most people in south tibet wanted to fight Indians after the british were leaving.Of course,you wouldn't know that would you?
I knew that was coming. Straight out of CPC propoganda textbook.We are talking about tribals who disliked 'any outsiders' even neighboring tribes into their areas. The reason for the tribals to attack Assam rifles column was that they employed porters from another Abor sub tribe , whose members while accompanying the previous column had harassed the villagers. Even after the blood bath the Forces didn't burn the entire village as was the practice during the British times but rather sent a civilian delegation to arrest the culprits while the villagers were expecting their village to be burned . Anything else other than this stray incident?

How about you corroborate your claims of most people wanting to fight India in 1947 rather than shooting in air . And also some evidence of people supporting China in 62 war would also be appreciated, not that it is implausible that some stray elements may have favoured China but i'd like to know if the majority masses did so wholeheartedly as you claim.

Last edited:
Threads cleaned up, multiple users banned for racism and off topic posts, some users lost it and went on rants. Their names will be recommended for permanent bans.

I think that it become formality for chinese government to protest any visit by India's any top leader to arunachal. They do that everytime. We dont give any sh*t what chinese government says. In fact, almost no Arunachali heard what china said. Our people love our Pm and he can visit here anytime.

I knew that was coming. Straight out of CPC propoganda textbook.We are talking about tribals who disliked 'any outsiders' even neighboring tribes into their areas. The reason for the tribals to attack Assam rifles column was that they employed porters from another Abor sub tribe , whose members while accompanying the previous column had harassed the villagers. Even after the blood bath the Forces didn't burn the entire village as was the practice during the British times but rather sent a civilian delegation to arrest the culprits while the villagers were expecting their village to be burned . Anything else other than this stray incident?

How about you corroborate your claims of most people wanting to fight India in 1947 rather than shooting in air . And also some evidence of people supporting China in 62 war would also be appreciated, not that it is implausible that some stray elements may have favoured China but i'd like to know if the majority masses did so wholeheartedly as you claim.
Yeah right.The achingmori incident is mentioned only because it was important enough to be highlighted by your government.There were several other incidents which never reached the spotlight as those parties were completely wiped out.Even the achingmori incident came to be known because a single Indian survived to tell the tale.If that Indian had not survived,even this incident would have been forgotten.Fact is the tagins,now nyishis attacked those Indians because they saw them as trespassers.Why would they attack abors,now adis,when they are part of the same ethnicity?The people of south tibet have always relied on each other and tibetans from lhasa for trade and supplies of essential items.If these tribes just went at everyone outside their groups,they would have been long extinct due to lack of essentials like salt or any other number of essential items.The narrative of savage tribesmen always eager for massacre and bloodthirsty for outsider's blood is a racist narrative pushed by Indians as it suits their own prejudices.The tagins,now nyishis,are far more civilised than you can hope to be for many generations to come.The whole story of "achingmori massacre due to Abors" is just a hogwash propaganda to brush it off as a stray incident.Nehru was so enraged by achingmori incident that the buffoon was planning to bomb the tagins.

Now listen,the burden of proof falls on both sides.As far as our opposition to Indians and support for Chinese in 62 is concerned.I have written about it umpteen times in several threads on this forum.If you want,go through them and you will find it.I am not obliged to type out long histories again and again for idiots who will most likely ignore it and go on their rants of "False flagger,propaganda etc"

BTW,no chinese would even be aware of achingmori incident and you Indians are so desperate to label it a chinese propaganda trick.Quite astounding isn't it?Chinese using an incident they have no idea of for propaganda.Sky high Indian IQ at work I see...

No u r wrong,the Burmese military junta had carried a operation against Militants. Many of the militants groups had admitted,many even surrendered.

I have interacted with Burmese students & also students from North East in Mumbai

Burmese students arm for fight ahead : NEIGHBOURS - India Today

Eugene Register-Guard - Google News Archive Search
As I said before.Mock operations against empty camps.The Myanmar military is reputed to warn these groups in advance and launch such raids for show to pacify Indians.It's kind of like pakistani investigations into 26/11

Thanks,brother.Even when we are under occupation, we can always have cultural and social exchanges with China.
I wish we south tibetans and Chinese officials in India made efforts to increase the contact with each other.PRC has often reached out to our people,particularly our leaders,bu the Indians keep an eagle's eye on us.

@Abotani, I sincerely hope you will live long enough to witness China liberate South Tibet, We Chinese especially me will welcome you and your people, and please dont feel offend if I oftenly use Brahmaputra in my argument against those Indians, I don't know if this river have direct concern your people but I have no mean to hurt south Tibetan's feeling.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom