What's new

Foreign Policy and China

I don't usually speak your masters language and am never proud of being able to.
masters? none. if only you knew.
Your english as I said is not that bad, you just don't apply your brain to understand what you read.
Or may be you just have to lie for CCP.

masters? none. if only you knew.
Your english as I said is not that bad, you just don't apply your brain to understand what you read.
Or may be you just have to lie for CCP.
You Indians lived under your white masters for hundreds of years, no other slaves love their masters than you Indians to yours.

You Indians lived under your white masters for hundreds of years, no other slaves love their masters than you Indians to yours.
from a chinese guy that is quite rich. you have so little to be happy about that I am beginning to pity you more and more.

You are incoherently ranting away. Happens when you try to defend the indefensible .

Racism such as yours is simply an outcome of whatever abuse CCP did to you but it is compounded by your coprophilia ! Just think about it - you are fantasising about human feces and urine ! You are collecting pictures of it and who knows what else you do ? Get treatment
Go fk get treated for your animal sickening behaviours. You fools eating feces and drinking urines are no fantasies.

Go fk get treated for your animal sickening behaviours. You fools eating feces and drinking urines are no fantasies.
So it is not your fantasy but reality? that is even worse . Fight your urge to eat feces , get treated for coprophilia

So it is not your fantasy but reality? that is even worse . Fight your urge to eat feces , get treated for coprophilia
Thats what you fool eats the shits of aninmals, dont twist of words to cover up. Are you really that dumb dont know what is real in the world, fool.

Thats what you fool eats the shits of aninmals, dont twist of words to cover up. Are you really that dumb dont know what is real in the world, fool.
you should write a book "Etylo's coprophilia and review of feces he ate".

Lol, Indians pity Chinese, Indians minds really work differently from other human species.
don't generalize, I just pity people like you . I am sure there are some genuinely smart chinese people

you should write a book "Etylo's coprophilia and review of feces he ate".

don't generalize, I just pity people like you . I am sure there are some genuinely smart chinese people
I haven't came cross such a stupid fool as you before, must be the effect of eating feces resulting deformed brain.

I haven't came cross such a stupid fool as you before, must be the effect of eating feces resulting deformed brain.
That is why I am telling you to stop eating feces so that you will remember what you came across. Finally you admit eating human crap

Lol, you are the pity of human race.
when are you stop copying and repeating what others told you? try to have one original thought !

That is why I am telling you to stop eating feces so that you will remember what you came across. Finally you admit eating human crap
So you stupid fool now trying to deny you people eat animal feces and instead smear others on that, lol, 5 years old stupid lie to make you fool feel better. I haven't came cross before such a low life shameless liar as you fool.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom