What's new

Foreigners above Islamabad

PakistanAK47

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello all,
I need to bring an activity in the notice of valuable members of the forum regarding US establishments in Capital city Islamabad surroundings. By 10 minutes drive towards Muree from Islamabad there is an old village Shahdarra (associated with Quaid-i-Azam University), and where there is National Center of Physics and few more sensitive places it has been observed by the locals that there are high level of foreigners movement during the late hours. The locals claimed that they are all Americans and they are setting up some establishment on top of Margalla hills. This point is very important and requires special attention that all of our national top notch institutions are just lying down under Margalla Hills national park.
An inquiry from a locals they says they come in form of convoys and go up in the hills, they have high level of security over there and locals can’t even dare to go there. They come by evening the Sunset and leave Early in the morning in tinted SUV’s.
All these things are happening under Gov’t nose and who ever they are we are getting insecure day by day.

Long Live Pakistan :pakistan:

I am feeling for Americans in Pakistan. Looks like the whole Pakistan is spying on them.

Not only locals should go there, they should check and report any suspicious activity, most people in most countries do it, why not Pakistanis.

It is their country, and they should be masters of it.

No need to haress good people, but those who mean harm should be reprted to the authorities.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
Another classic example where we lack a hotline to report.
Those cannot be other than americans from blackwater becasue other states have instructed their nationals for not travelling to Pakistan.

I suggest write an email to ISPR because the role of interior and foreign ministry is suspisious as they them self are importing and harboring americans.

I am feeling for Americans in Pakistan. Looks like the whole Pakistan is spying on them.

Infect it is contrary, americans have found Pakistan the most hospitable state and despite all the warnings they decided to travell to Pakistan and see the army officers residences and work places.

I have no doubt in my mind that US have madeup their mind to do some operation against top army brass and enough number of blackwater mercanaries are already in Pakistan.
This is why mutually US and Pakistan foreign office have decided to slow down the american travels to Pakistan.

Colonel,
Just imagine our strength how professional are we getting day by day that we are spying the world so called most intellegent people and force. Think with the passge of time what we will be and how we will take the hold of this whole territory....:bounce:

Our neighbors should get scared of us now specially who have hard hearts for us.....

Long Live Pakistan

Colonel,
Just imagine our strength how professional are we getting day by day that we are spying the world so called most intellegent people and force. Think with the passge of time what we will be and how we will take the hold of this whole territory....:bounce:

Our neighbors should get scared of us now specially who have hard hearts for us.....

Long Live Pakistan

I have no bad intentions for Pakistan and does not get scared from them either.

This level of spying only shows the insecurity amongst the locals, I am sad they have to grow through this, no fun intended but some of the genuine Americans doing nothing will unnecessary feel the heat is all I meant.

I have no bad intentions for Pakistan and does not get scared from them either.

This level of spying only shows the insecurity amongst the locals, I am sad they have to grow through this, no fun intended but some of the genuine Americans doing nothing will unnecessary feel the heat is all I meant.

Every nation which get invaded need to go through all this heat. we also not only sensing the heat but we are burning. and this is the time when a nation wakes up. Its good for us u know.
I openly admitt this fact that we are going through a tough time and this is all form Allah almighty, to wake this nation up. We been sleeping for long. But we also have this faith that we shall Rise

Long Live Pakistan

Another classic example where we lack a hotline to report.
Those cannot be other than americans from blackwater becasue other states have instructed their nationals for not travelling to Pakistan.

I suggest write an email to ISPR because the role of interior and foreign ministry is suspisious as they them self are importing and harboring americans.

Agreed.

Here is what a patriotic Pakistani should do:

Alert the local Police and other authorities - if no action, then

Write your Congressman, and the press.

This can only be 2 things:

1. Clandestine or

2. With the knowledge of the Govt. / Army

If case 1 - it will be shut down, etc.

If case 2 - you will probably get a visit from a "smartly dressed man" in sunglasses asking you to kindly shut up, or else.

In any case you will get to the bottom of things.

Has anyone here who has shown concern done any of this ( including the original poster)?

If not, why not?

Agreed.

Here is what a patriotic Pakistani should do:

Alert the local Police and other authorities - if no action, then

Write your Congressman, and the press.

This can only be 2 things:

1. Clandestine or

2. With the knowledge of the Govt. / Army

If case 1 - it will be shut down, etc.

If case 2 - you will probably get a visit from a "smartly dressed man" in sunglasses asking you to kindly shut up, or else.

In any case you will get to the bottom of things.

Has anyone here who has shown concern done any of this ( including the original poster)?

If not, why not?

Johny
Here things work in a different way. I have raised this concern over number of places lets see what will happen.... :argh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom