What's new

Forex reserves hit record $19 billion-mark

do you think west pakistan was oppressing BD......ask some jamati on the forum he will tell you about the greatness of pakistan......and it's not like forex would have never increased beyond 5-6 billion mark.....business and politics are two different thing......

You wicked man, trying to eat the prohibited fruit!!! :D

Business and politics are not mutually exclusive, the one of the reason behind east pakistan resentment was putting more weight on development in west pakistan and treating east pakistan as second citizens. That's not the perfect environment to develop business and flourish it.

Better to kill the joke, get serious don't drift away from the Thread topic.

Killing the joke by opening a new pandora box? :disagree:

Its just that like all BD members use to curse India for virtually controlling their affairs/country/government, the credit of something good should be given to RAW. :)

You wicked man, trying to eat the prohibited fruit!!! :D

Business and politics are not mutually exclusive, the one of the reason behind east pakistan resentment was putting more weight on development in west pakistan and treating east pakistan as second citizens. That's not the perfect environment to develop business and flourish it.

Killing the joke by opening a new pandora box? :disagree:

Its just that like all BD members use to curse India for virtually controlling their affairs/country/government, the credit of something good should be given to RAW. :)
do you think I am Adam.....but I do miss Eve....:D:D
I was just trying to make this discussion a bit more serious......
if everyone will keep on congratulating it won't go anywhere....:D

Read the content of the Article.

India sends a spaceship to Mars after UK gives £280million in aid | World | News | Daily Express

Once done comeback to thread topic don't post anything related to india.
nobody asked for those peanuts.....we already asked them to stop it....

BBC News - UK to end financial aid to India by 2015
Britain’s £280 million aid to India will be scrapped - Telegraph

and if they keep on giving us its not our fault......and do not bring the mars issue....
britain and canada will take another century to do that even if they have all the money from the world.....:coffee:

I like OP, even though he is opposed to Indian Involvement he is at least positive about Bangladesh. All other Bnagladeshi Jamatis only post negative stuff about their country. Sad beings.

do you think I am Adam.....but I do miss Eve....:D:D
I was just trying to make this discussion a bit more serious......
if everyone will keep on congratulating it won't go anywhere....:D

nobody asked for those peanuts.....we already asked them to stop it....

BBC News - UK to end financial aid to India by 2015
Britain’s £280 million aid to India will be scrapped - Telegraph

and if they keep on giving us its not our fault......and do not bring the mars issue....
britain and canada will take another century to do that even if they have all the money from the world.....:coffee:

Bhai aaj kaal kisi ko bhi Think tank bana dete hai kya ?

Thats great. BD is just doing great with its economy. All the best.

Read the content of the Article.

India sends a spaceship to Mars after UK gives £280million in aid | World | News | Daily Express

Once done comeback to thread topic don't post anything related to india.

India certainly doesn't need £280 million. It is peanuts compared to our development budget. It is British that are forcing this money on India. It is not just India, even China is getting aid from UK.

Millions in aid to China criticised as ambitious space programme is announced - Home News - UK - The Independent

India certainly doesn't need £280 million. It is peanuts compared to our development budget. It is British that are forcing this money on India. It is not just India, even China is getting aid from UK.

Millions in aid to China criticised as ambitious space programme is announced - Home News - UK - The Independent

No off-topics don't waste space, I don't give a fk to any of posts related to india...all you indians need to focus on thread topic without bringing-in hindustan into it...

No off-topics don't waste space, I don't give a fk to any of posts related to india...all you indians need to focus on thread topic without bringing-in hindustan into it...

Weren't you the one who started this rubbish about aid to India? Anyway, I too don't give a fk about post by a Pakistani about aid to India

Weren't you the one who started this rubbish about aid to India? Anyway, I too don't give a fk about post by a Pakistani about aid to India

No it was your buddy I did not bring hindustan in perhaps you should read i merely replied to them. Now don't fk the thread with offtopics stick to the topic.

No it was your buddy I did not bring hindustan in perhaps you should read i merely replied to them. Now don't fk the thread with offtopics stick to the topic.

No buddy go to your post #16. Anyway I don't time for this nonsense

Back
Top Bottom