What's new

Forgotten : The man who won us Tawang

There 's better way to fish your attention...1962 ring a bell...

Why the pathetic trolling (or fishing as you put it) for attention ??

And by the way you Chinese folks should stop m#sturb#ting over back stabbing us almost half a century ago.. You don't see Japanese guys high-fiving about how they r#ped the cr#p out of you a few year before 62.. do you ??

Try and think past that... Remember the Chola Incident or even the more recent 1987 Skirmish, when we whooped your a$$ and you ran back across the border ??

or maybe I should said 2012

And why would you say that ?? Seriously ??

Why the pathetic trolling (or fishing as you put it) for attention ??

And by the way you Chinese folks should stop m#sturb#ting over back stabbing us almost half a century ago.. You don't see Japanese guys high-fiving about how they r#ped the cr#p out of you a few year before 62.. do you ??

Try and think past that... Remember the Chola Incident or even the more recent 1987 Skirmish, when we whooped your a$$ and you ran back across the border ??

And why would you say that ?? Seriously ??

haha...As i said I know how to fish Indian's attention...when you Indians said that you can claim Tawang and ignore China's protest or keep statu quo silencely...I just replied to those guys who thought they can just get away with it...LMAO

As for you...bring fictive historycal events such Chola or 1987 skirmish or Japan won't help your causes...seem that you guys still live with 1962's sickness :lol:

U missed your diversion of river water rant. :woot::woot:

I am not so insecure to use it everytime :azn:

haha...As i said I know how to fish Indian's attention...when you Indians said that you can claim Tawang and ignore China's protest or keep statu quo silencely...I just replied to those guys who thought they can just get away with it...LMAO

As for you...bring fictive historycal events such Chola or 1987 skirmish or Japan won't help your causes...seem that you guys still live with 1962's sickness :lol:

I am not so insecure to use it everytime :azn:

The chola incident and 1987 skirmish can be fictitious for you since your Govt. has been secretive about it. Remember that your govt. is a communist one which usually keeps a lot of secrets. The fact that after defeating India in 1962 China lost those 2 skirmishes against India can dent the image of the Chinese military and the communist govt. and this may have forced them to keep it a secret.
That is why China does not acknowledge those skirmishes.*
we do not live in 1962 sickness but you guys do since you are the ones who bring it up most of the time. we just have to learn lessons from that war so that we can strengthen our military at a fast pace to prevent its recurrence.

ok, may be you are less insecure and that is why you use it sometimes:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom