What's new

Former Army chief called Shabbar Zaidi to protest on real estate tax

One of the most beautiful and inspiring book I've ever read.
It seems you are not familiar with the author Mufti Tariq Mehmood Chugtai Majzoobi's others works. :lol: Full on word wizardry (feku as the gangus say)

Just waiting to see justification from @Blitzkrieg @fisher1 etc...
Gone for fajar ki namaz. Will be back in some other threads. Not this one

Last edited:
Now I really want to tag some people on here, but tell me, kis mulk main yeh hota hai where an Army chief calls the FBR chairman to protest real estate taxes?

And then we say ham non political hain.

Lut hai mulk main lut

Bijniss is bijniss. :D

Have a look at the following para:

Now I really want to tag some people on here, but tell me, kis mulk main yeh hota hai where an Army chief calls the FBR chairman to protest real estate taxes?

And then we say ham non political hain.

Lut hai mulk main lut
Real estate. As well as track and trace and even exemption on taxation on military inc.

Ultimately he was forced out and told to keep his mouth shut

This was the biggest friction between IK and bajwa

shabar zaidi was involved in helping big corporation to do tax theft and is traitor who was calling for dividing Pakistan in to small parts. Why he remained silent at that time
Yes he says he knows all the tricks and legal loop holes and he wasn't allowed to correct it.

I had been saying this since ages seems zaidi finally opened up his mouth

Masters of Pakistan. 1977. ISBN: 786-420-786.
So I thought This Is a real ISBN till I pondered deeply as the way you describe things requires higher intellect,
786 - nothing to with Islam there is no such thing as 786 in Islam anywhere, and then 420
HAHAHAHHA,

So I thought This Is a real ISBN till I pondered deeply as the way you describe things requires higher intellect,
786 - nothing to with Islam there is no such thing as 786 in Islam anywhere, and then 420
HAHAHAHHA,

What can I say? ISBN assigned a very clear faux Islam "sandwich" with a devious filling, for the book, just like its content. :D

There is a military Inc in the US as well dude. Lockheed, Sikorsky, Raytheon, etc. It's unavoidable.
so you ape your goras master ? , these Miliatry inc don't get themselves involved politically and follow due process of law.
When is the last time where you found American COAS attending foreign meeting bypassing FM and all ?

What can I say? ISBN assigned a very clear faux Islam "sandwich" with a devious filling, for the book, just like its content. :D
How right you were all along, and how wrong and naive i was a decade ago,

There is a military Inc in the US as well dude. Lockheed, Sikorsky, Raytheon, etc. It's unavoidable.
None of them have real estate empires and enterprises that have monopoly control, unlike the DHA enterprises they still have to compete in their respective sectors.

Back
Top Bottom