What's new

Former DG ISI Rizwan Akhtar's brother sold PIA A310 for peanuts

airmarshal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Former DG ISI Rizwan Akhtar brother Imran Akhtar sold PIA A310 for 53 lakh rupees. The money never came back to Pakistan or PIA.

Just listen to how shamefully DG ISI's brother, who himself was Air Commodore, sold this PIA plane. The Air Commodore was getting salary of PKR 2 million.

The PIA aircraft was used by Israel to shoot their movie for Entebbe hijacking.

Shahid Aslam is a reporter who was recently picked up by ISI.

52170182240_057eacaca1_b.jpg

51314487919_c7a7d74853_b.jpg

Former PIA Airbus A310-300 registration AP-BEQ parked at Leipzig Halle Airport

I guess that was the aircraft taken away by the German CEO of PIA.

I refuse to believe an air commodore would go through all the hassle only to get 5 million rupees in the end.

Buhaut hi sasta admi hai phir that he did this much corruption only for this amount of money, especially since you are an air commodore.

I will wait until those Army supporters will jump in to protect their yet another haram khori lol

I refuse to believe an air commodore would go through all the hassle only to get 5 million rupees in the end.

Buhaut hi sasta admi hai phir that he did this much corruption only for this amount of money, especially since you are an air commodore.
5 million Rs invoice amount + 500 million kickbacks.

There could be a possibility.

Rs. 5.3 million was official memo, submitted to government, under the table deal would have been different.

Maybe there were other incentives involved. 5 millions is MPA level of corruption, at best. Doesn't behoove a uniformed man. :lol:

Another day, another story "Begharatti" of Army Generals and their disgusting minions. These people are beyond despicable.

This story is actually hilarious/tragic. CEO of PIA himself flew the aircraft to Germany and never returned back. And Pakistan was forced to pay parking fee of the aircraft.

Maybe that's the official number for book keeping, rest was taken probably under the table.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom