What's new

Former Pak pm admits that kasab is pakistani

We all know that the mumbai attacks are a set up......but do you really think that RAW-BJP are that stupid that they would hold a indian national as a terrorist and think they would not be found out?
How hard would it be for RAW to recruit a pakistani national from the many pro indian terrorist gangs running around FATA.
Feed the poor fool a plan to attack mumbai to avenge the killing of muslims in india and bingo a pakistani terrrist attack.

It may indeed be overwhelming, but so far the evidence and the case has been played out in the media, not through official channels, as Pakistan has demanded.

The government cannot act, and should not act, on the basis of media reports in this issue. India needs to cooperate and share all evidence and information through the proper channels - that has been Pakistan's position from day one.
shoudnt pakistan act if it has information inspite of india not following official channels?
If it is true that they came from pakistan doesnt it make pakistan's responsibility to act even if india is not helping them?

We all know that the mumbai attacks are a set up......but do you really think that RAW-BJP are that stupid that they would hold a indian national as a terrorist and think they would not be found out?
How hard would it be for RAW to recruit a pakistani national from the many pro indian terrorist gangs running around FATA.
Feed the poor fool a plan to attack mumbai to avenge the killing of muslims in india and bingo a pakistani terrrist attack.
where did thid RAW-BJP thing came from?

Raw-Mossad-CIA is one thing,but Bjp.....Its not even in power.

Just because Jabba the Hut, i mean Nawaz Sharif, claims something, does not mean it is true, especially when it can be easily disproven.

Journalist, international journalists, have FREE access and unrestricted movement in Faridkot.

Not one of them have found this cordonned off house which Jabba, I mean NS, claims exists.

If it were true, and ISI had cordoned off a building, it would be obvious, moreover it would have been reported.

Conclusion: No such building exists.

Don't Indians know the term "vested interest"?

It means people making up things to further their own goals.

If Jabba can further his own goals by defaming Zardari (and vica versa) through lies, both are crooked enough to do it. Dog eat dog.

This does not constitute evidence, and furthermore Jabba's allegations don't hold any ground.

This is fine. But there's no point admitting to something that hasn't been proven.

Prove he's a Pakistani national (it's not difficult), share that evidence, and I'll gladly say India has a Pakistani national in prison.

Until that time, everything is rumour.

Just because Jabba the Hut, i mean Nawaz Sharif, claims something, does not mean it is true, especially when it can be easily disproven.

Journalist, international journalists, have FREE access and unrestricted movement in Faridkot.

Not one of them have found this cordonned off house which Jabba, I mean NS, claims exists.

If it were true, and ISI had cordoned off a building, it would be obvious, moreover it would have been reported.

Conclusion: No such building exists.

Well your own journalists (read Dawn) reported him, Observer reported him, so your following statement stands corrected

"Journalist, international journalists, have FREE access and unrestricted movement in Faridkot.

Not one of them have found this cordonned off house which Jabba, I mean NS, claims exists."

Conclusion - his family exists

Well your own journalists (read Dawn) reported him, Observer reported him, so your following statement stands corrected

"Journalist, international journalists, have FREE access and unrestricted movement in Faridkot.

Not one of them have found this cordonned off house which Jabba, I mean NS, claims exists."

Conclusion - his family exists

This is silly.

Noone has reported any cordoned off house. I've put the washington post article up before. I'll put it up again.

No "cordoned off" off house exists, as Nawaz Sharif has claimed it does.

The observer journalists did not report any cordoned off house. The Dawn journalists (whoever they were) did not report any cordoned off house.

The conclusion that this does not add up, still stands.

Let's look at the reports that link kasab to Pakistan.

Guardian and BBC reports that he is from Pakistan.
Nawaz Sharif says he is from Pakistan.
Dawn and Geo TV report he is from Pakistan.
and finally
He himself says he is from Pakistan.

Now what is being said to link him to Indian conspiracy

He was arrested in Nepal in 2006 and Nepal categorically says they didn't arrest.
Zaid Hamid said his name was some Rakesh Singh, even this is proved wrong.

So, a sane mind can conclude that he is from Pakistan.

Let's look at the reports that link kasab to Pakistan.

Guardian and BBC reports that he is from Pakistan.
Nawaz Sharif says he is from Pakistan.
Dawn and Geo TV report he is from Pakistan.
and finally
He himself says he is from Pakistan.

Now what is being said to link him to Indian conspiracy

He was arrested in Nepal in 2006 and Nepal categorically says they didn't arrest.
Zaid Hamid said his name was some Rakesh Singh, even this is proved wrong.

So, a sane mind can conclude that he is from Pakistan.

A sane mind would conclude that this is not evidence.

It wasn't the Guardian and BBC etc. It was the Observer reporter that said there was a Noor Elahi and a Muhhamad Amir on the electoral role. How does he know these are Qasab's parents? Answer he doesnt. It was a Chinese whisper that someone told him.

Nawaz Sharif says he is from Pakistan. Do you believe him? Don't you think he has a vested interest to assasinate the character of Zardari? This is all politics. It does not constitute proof, just because someone says something. This is an allegation.

The Dawn report was just a report. Anyone can print something in a newspaper. Even the Indian ones could print he was Indian, but they are more state controlled than the Pakistani ones. This does not prove what you want it to prove. It's yet another allegation.

And the word of the terrorist himself is useless. He could very well be a Hindu Indian judging by his Kalava and speech.

What I'm seeing is desperation on the part of Indians picking up reports here and there that do not prove anything. They are simply allegations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom