What's new

Former Pakistani Intel Chief Fears World War Three Is Imminent

LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!

To stay in the limelight is very important to some - foot in mouth disease does not heal.

LOL is what british and americans do at Pakistan and india.

Why my Pakistani friends are keep on laughing on the comments of their respected ex-ISI chief?? :lol:

WORLD WAR 3-
smiley5291.gif

Why my Pakistani friends are keep on laughing on the comments of their respected ex-ISI chief?? :lol:

WORLD WAR 3-
smiley5291.gif

The same reason we hurt our sides bad at the comments from the IA chief about Simultaneous war and lunch in Rawalpindi.
Delusional people deserve to be laughed at.

yeah; this statement is similar to indian cold start doctrine or indian army chief statement that India will capture Pakistan and China in 72 hours.lol

yeah; this statement is similar to indian cold start doctrine or indian army chief statement that India will capture Pakistan and China in 72 hours.lol

Lol is fine but whom are you actually laughing at??? ....You are an Elite member so is it unfair to expect that you must be knowledgeable or atleast will check the facts before writing false information in a public forum???

So my request either edit your post or share with rest of us a credible source which made you believe that Indian Army Chief said that India will CAPTURE pakistan and china in 72 hours(or for that matter any number of hours)???

Its was about the Indian army able to mobilize and respond within in 36 hours if i remember it correctly.

Last edited:
Video is funny ... lolz and comments by some capture in 72 hours hahaha even a bigger joke lolz.

I fully agree with the video hamid gul have indepth analysis on the dirty games played by some countries and he is 110 percent right for sure to me

Back
Top Bottom