What's new

Former Punjab governor Mustafa Khar joins PTI

This guy has no credibility. He has been with every party other party before. It's actually sad that he joined PTI and PTI has to announce that.

Another slap in the faces of those that consider PTI or IK to be different than the rest. Final slap will come when Zardari joins PTI and becomes the party's nominee for President :hitwall:

People in south punjab are getting rid of feudals politicians, Jamshed Dasti was bus conductor before winning election as independent. PTI should try to bring people like him in to party instead of feudal kachra. Let Sindh enjoy their PPP waderas and feudals.

Last time Khar won election was in 1993.

I guess Imran Khan believes in recycling. :D

That being said, it is PTI decision. You gotta respect its decision.

I guess Imran Khan believes in recycling. :D

That being said, it is PTI decision. You gotta respect its decision.

I think if backlash is bigger then IK will not give him ticket. He's hardly electable now. Better to bring new face instead of him.

People in south punjab are getting rid of feudals politicians, Jamshed Dasti was bus conductor before winning election as independent. PTI should try to bring people like him in to party instead of feudal kachra. Let Sindh enjoy their PPP waderas and feudals.

Last time Khar won election was in 1993.
You need money for election so PTI would look for people like jhagir tareen or Haleem khan rather than shareef but poor bus conductors

A political party is a public property. Anyone can join it. But its the leadership of political party that gives it the guidance.

As long as PTI adheres to its vision on which it was established, it does not matter who joins the party as long as they follow the party policies.

We are an unforgiving people. We will not forgive someone for his or her past but we individually dont learn from our mistakes, learn from our history and thus keep repeating the same mistakes. While its easy to criticize anyone, its import too to not lose sense of perspective and at times try to introspect too.

A political party is a public property. Anyone can join it. But its the leadership of political party that gives it the guidance.

As long as PTI adheres to its vision on which it was established, it does not matter who joins the party as long as they follow the party policies.

We are an unforgiving people. We will not forgive someone for his or her past but we individually dont learn from our mistakes, learn from our history and thus keep repeating the same mistakes. While its easy to criticize anyone, its import too to not lose sense of perspective and at times try to introspect too.
So you all good if Bhai want to join party?

لعنت بھیجو اب اس پارٹی پر اور کیا بچا ؟ جو پارٹی اس بندے کو قبول کر سکتی ہے وہ بھٹو قذافی ہٹلر سٹالین کو بھی رکھ لے گی ۔ اس جیسا بے رحم - جنسی درندہ - قبضہ مافیا - اور بھٹو کا پٹھو کوئی اور نہیں تھا نا ہو گا ۔ عمران خآن کی عقل گھاس چرنے گئی ہوئی ہے

asay or b hai.. phir ticket nai milta.. baki apki marzi zardari ya nawaz

can we forgive these feudal monsters ?

asay or b hai.. phir ticket nai milta.. baki apki marzi zardari ya nawaz
ticket ka achaar daleen ? bhai reject them akher kisi aik BC ko to reject karo . party hain ya kabar khana

can we forgive these feudal monsters ?

ticket ka achaar daleen ? bhai reject them akher kisi aik BC ko to reject karo . party hain ya kabar khana

I can understand your jazbaat.. I almost puked on the news myself.

I can understand your jazbaat.. I almost puked on the news myself.
i did not vote for anyone but i have 1% soft corner inside for PTI but its seem sary hi 100% aik jesy hain . mustafa khar seriously ??????

Back
Top Bottom