What's new

Fort Bragg Yudh abhyaas Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Indian amry use M4s?

Secondly, in some pics the Indian soldiers afe wearing vests and helmets of the US camo scheme, stood out like a sore thumb. Any particular reason?

Some soldiers are wearing US kevlar jackets just from training purpose specially while firing mortars for protection. And there are various units participating so you can see different camo patterns for normal troopers and for SF. like below images ...

601889_125505954313137_359619237_n.jpg

393033_125508124312920_2127925081_n.jpg

Guys the IA using M-4s is nothing new- thus have done so (certain units anyway) for more than a decade now.

@lipizzaner isnt that same apache india too will have? i think india choosed apache recently? Correct me if am wrong.... Btw why theres no chinese in any indo-america thread? i guess they get the chills....

India selected the AH-64E yes. This is a US Army Apache on show though.

@Lipizzaner_Stallion isnt that same apache india too will have? i think india choosed apache recently? Correct me if am wrong.... Btw why theres no chinese in any indo-america thread? i guess they get the chills....

As Abingdon answered YES but ours will be more advanced AH-64E

For your second question .... because the thread was started by a Gurkha. Thats why :omghaha:

Just kidding. Lets not invite trolls in this nice thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the point of all this "Yudh Abhyas" when the Chinese are camping inside our territory??

Does the Indian amry use M4s?

Secondly, in some pics the Indian soldiers afe wearing vests and helmets of the US camo scheme, stood out like a sore thumb. Any particular reason?

Dude they are using US army combat gear...helmets and m-4s ... and even vests... we have seen this before in other ex with usa..

Whats the point of all this "Yudh Abhyas" when the Chinese are camping inside our territory??

Lets try to solve the chinese issue peacefully. I have full faith that it will be solved when chinese premiere pays a visit to India later this month. There is no glory or any kind of advantage India will have by using a military option on this issue. We will loose whatever we achieved in the past decade or so and some third country will try to take advantage of this. Dont forget that chinese are just irritants, they love poking fingers here and there. But nothing much to worry about them than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom