What's new

Forum facing severe issues in login and displaying pages

Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear webby. Security warning is popping so frequently i can not login most of the time. When i visit any thread it is showing 1 day old posts and i have to refresh the page to see today posts pages. DGISPR thread, i couldnt go beyond page 2 because it is showing me there are only 2 pages while in realtime thrwad rwached 18 pages. And these issues im facing since 2 weeks. Any solution ?

Last edited:
Dear webby. Security is popping so frequently i can not login most of the time. When i visit any thread it is showing 1 day old posts and i have to refresh the page to see today posts pages. DGISPR thread, i couldnt go beyond page 2 because it is showing me there are only 2 pages while in realtime thrwad rwached 18 pages. And these issues im facing since 2 weeks. Any solution ?
i am facing same issue but from today

My home page( the one with tiles) is stuck at 17 july. Help

Dear webby. Security is popping so frequently i can not login most of the time. When i visit any thread it is showing 1 day old posts and i have to refresh the page to see today posts pages. DGISPR thread, i couldnt go beyond page 2 because it is showing me there are only 2 pages while in realtime thrwad rwached 18 pages. And these issues im facing since 2 weeks. Any solution ?
Try in Chrome Incognito.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221104_144202.jpg
    Screenshot_20221104_144202.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 24
I am also facing issues while logging in, though not all the time and not on all browsers. Incognito mode doesn't help. I am getting "Oops..(etc)..Do something with your Cookies....(etc)..." message.

The pop up for cookies has gone berserk and loads on each script. How much time will it take to correct this?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom