What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Old was much simple to read currently runing threads and topics. This one is new to us maybe after a while it will be familiar to us all. But as we say 1st impression is last impression so in my opinion thumbds down to this look.
Update: thre is option in grid or mobile bar view so we can switch between these two options but cosmetic view will be same.

Last edited:
Too flashy!
I have seen and experienced other defence forums. This was the best - to be exact - more professional. Though changes and evolution are necessary, but these changes should focus on enhancement and improvement.

@waz @WebMaster

I don't want to discourage the efforts of the PDF team but I am not liking this new look of the forum. Maybe I am used to the old layout but it feels odd. IMHO Olive green background was better than the new blueish background.

All modifications are done or this change still ongoing? hopefully, there will be no downtime involved.
Is it skin change only or there are some new features added as well?
The shoutBox is a must-have feature, please bring it back.

There was menu "Forum"->"Live" where all the live post were displayed and it was refreshed constantly
where could i find it in the new layout, please help

I normally use the app on iOS device and it is not even showing me any thread. Please fix the app.

No surprise 73% didn't like this update including me.
The only positive thing I see here is the extra emojis available to us.
Otherwise overall it looks like a forum where teenagers discuss their problems like the puberty issues and when my periods and pubic hair are going to start.
Also the below options tab makes it difficult to type for smartphone users.
And fewer members names cannot be read because they get hidden in dark green color.
Common mods this a frickin defence forum of our country . Actually it's kind of a national forum because no other of this popularity exists. Show it some respect.

The names(moniker) of the forum members should appear at the bottom of the thread just as earlier, takes away all the interest with no one appearing or visiting the thread.