What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok, it should be displayed on hover only now.

Thanks. Noticed one more thing. On the main "Home" page there is no button/link for "Log-In". You have to first click and navigate to a post/news, before "Log-in" link appears on the the top.

What do you want to use from there? Latest threads are shown in each section now.
There were all latest threads on the featured tab from different sections which can be accessed easily. but know its very difficult.

1 - Why do we still have the background image? Is the intention to leave it there, or will it be removed ? So many people including me, have asked for it, as the page renders slowly with it.

2 - Can the "reply text" colour be different from the member information horizontal... it is confusing to the eye as they are basically the same colour. It will help with readability.... The colour difference between the "member information" horizontal bar is too close to the background colour page, and the light grey line seperator once again are difficult from a readability perspective.

3- The horizontal member information bar can now be made much much thinner and be less obtrusive given you have put in place the dropdown "hover"..

Last edited:
@WebMaster the "new posts" section have two sub sections, "whats new" and "new posts", both are same and sont know wjats the purpose of it. Instead can u plz add a "latest threads" subsection? Its really hard to find the new threads.

"Mobile Latest" section showing old threads with new dates. What's the criteria for this list?

You can hover over to view.
The hover reveal is a nuisance when you're reading a thread. It shows the stats for every member post every time I scroll down. You need to turn it off, or increase the delay counter for it to at least 3 seconds.

The hover reveal is a nuisance when you're reading a thread. It shows the stats for every member post every time I scroll down. You need to turn it off, or increase the delay counter for it to at least 3 seconds.
3 second or 2 second hover is sweet spot

Back
Top Bottom